City of Frankfort website

City of Frankfort website

Posted in the Mulberry Forum

just here for the money

Elkhart, IN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
I just took a look at the city website. Guess what the cover photo is? A latino band. Yep, as a town, we are officially represented by latino's now. How appropriate is that?
resident

Frankfort, IN

#2 Apr 19, 2013
just here for the money wrote:
I just took a look at the city website. Guess what the cover photo is? A latino band. Yep, as a town, we are officially represented by latino's now. How appropriate is that?
WOW, incredible.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2013
So latinos are not part of the population of the city?

I don't understand the outrage. In a while the cover photo will be changed.
the real john reid

Fishers, IN

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Good enough for Frankfort
What about us

Oak Brook, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Well at least it isn't a picture of the mayor striking a pose.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#6 Apr 19, 2013
What about us wrote:
Well at least it isn't a picture of the mayor striking a pose.
Give it time!!! The next pose you may see will be him sucking on a pacifier as the Chief is rocking him saying you are protected and everything will be ok....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it time!!! The next pose you may see will be him sucking on a pacifier as the Chief is rocking him saying you are protected and everything will be ok....
Your hatred is noted.

Who did you vote for in the last Frankfort mayoral election, or are you old enough to vote?
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#8 Apr 19, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred is noted.
Who did you vote for in the last Frankfort mayoral election, or are you old enough to vote?
Mayor McBarnes, if it matters to you but I have seen the light...
Major Flaw

Advance, IN

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor McBarnes, if it matters to you but I have seen the light...
Well if he loses your vote, that means he will win the next election by 67.999 % intsead of 70%. I'm sorry I haven't factored in all the new voters that will turn 21 by then, hate to be barer of bad news, it could be worse than 70%. All those young people that will be attending IVY and did I mention their families love him. I got more bad news,most citizens do!
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Major Flaw wrote:
<quoted text> Well if he loses your vote, that means he will win the next election by 67.999 % intsead of 70%. I'm sorry I haven't factored in all the new voters that will turn 21 by then, hate to be barer of bad news, it could be worse than 70%. All those young people that will be attending IVY and did I mention their families love him. I got more bad news,most citizens do!
Oh I agree alot people buy into his lies but they will catch up with him eventually.. Four years is a long time to lie and plenty of time to break the city. Tick tock, tick tock....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor McBarnes, if it matters to you but I have seen the light...
So now according to certain individuals on this forum I am:

Mayor McBarnes
Rick Gunyon
Marc Hodges
Carol Bartley

Did I miss any?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree alot people buy into his lies but they will catch up with him eventually.. Four years is a long time to lie and plenty of time to break the city. Tick tock, tick tock....
Please list these lies and provide supporting documentation. Thank you.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#13 Apr 20, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So now according to certain individuals on this forum I am:
Mayor McBarnes
Rick Gunyon
Marc Hodges
Carol Bartley
Did I miss any?
Boy, you forget your own questions you even ask...Didn't you ask me who I voted for? Damn, its hard to have conversation with a guy that can't even keep track of his own questions.... Does post number 7 ring a bell??? And trust me, I could care less who you are, I do know what you aren't...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
And trust me, I could care less who you are, I do know what you aren't...
Please tell me what I am not. Perhaps I need to change.
resident

Frankfort, IN

#15 Apr 21, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So now according to certain individuals on this forum I am:
Mayor McBarnes
Rick Gunyon
Marc Hodges
Carol Bartley
Did I miss any?
I believe the poster answered your question as to whom he voted for Mayor.
Lost vote

United States

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Major Flaw wrote:
<quoted text> Well if he loses your vote, that means he will win the next election by 67.999 % intsead of 70%. I'm sorry I haven't factored in all the new voters that will turn 21 by then, hate to be barer of bad news, it could be worse than 70%. All those young people that will be attending IVY and did I mention their families love him. I got more bad news,most citizens do!
Well do some more of your math...he lost my vote also! I hope and pray you are as wrong with your predictions as you are with the voting age genious! I have some really bad news for you! NO MOST citizens DONT! Maybe if he sang us another song that would get all his lost voters back! Ha! No, sorry it wouldnt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Apartments 7 hr Moyer is bad 111
Mayor's Honeymoon Mon Frankfort Citizen 7
bikers (Oct '12) Mon Snatch313 47
The Times article on USB Jun 22 Yep 11
Allen Brown Jun 22 Yep 7
Arrest Jun 21 Another detective 26
clean this town up Jun 20 Official 13

Mulberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mulberry Mortgages