Congrats New Commissioner Cory Boyles

Posted in the Mulberry Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
New Republican

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Congratulations to the new face of Clinton County Republican Politics! Finally a young elected official who can actually produce a real college diploma. A young elected official who has lived in Frankfort, is one of us and is a resident because of choice rather than convenience. Finally a young elected official who is his own man and not controlled by the Chamber of Commerce and Country Club minions. Finally a young elected official who knows the meaning of work and has held real jobs. Finally a young elected official who knows religion is a personal belief and not a political tool. Keep your eye on this young man. He has proven it's not politics as usual around here anymore. The Moyers, Bushs, Brammells, Freys, Beards, Woodruffs, Stocks and Roots are old news. It's time for the New Republican Party of Clinton County to take the lead. Congratulation Frankfort and Clinton County!
Out of control

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 8, 2012
 
I wish him luck! Because this county needs some serious change. I hope he works for the people and not for his own agenda. I also hope he is his own person and not a puppet for a certain group. Not knocking him at all, just tired of the crap that has been going on in this community. Let's make it a better community for our family and friends. I wish him well and just to let you know we are watching.
Scooby

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Out of control wrote:
I wish him luck! Because this county needs some serious change. I hope he works for the people and not for his own agenda. I also hope he is his own person and not a puppet for a certain group. Not knocking him at all, just tired of the crap that has been going on in this community. Let's make it a better community for our family and friends. I wish him well and just to let you know we are watching.
I hope you right. Just so he not like that arrogant self important baby at city hall. We need someone who can think for themself and not do whatever ransom and sheridan and the times/wilo people says.
Wilson

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 9, 2012
 
Scooby wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you right. Just so he not like that arrogant self important baby at city hall. We need someone who can think for themself and not do whatever ransom and sheridan and the times/wilo people says.
I don't think Corey is like that. He seems to be the kind of person who wants to make the community better and not worry about how he looks in the media. He's not addicted to cameras and newspapers, we hope. One prima donna is enough for one small town.
Right On

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 9, 2012
 
Yes, I think that if he works with Mr. Weaver, also, he will gain a lot!!! I have had the fortune to serve on several boards with Mr Weaver, and his leadership, and ethics, are what this community greatly needs!! We are going to see a great change in direction and leadership. I think that the good old boy system is going to start to scramble!!
bowzer

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 9, 2012
 
I sure hope he's not the same Cory boyles he was in school..
koolaid

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 9, 2012
 
And here comes the bashing.... there is always one person that has to ruin every thread on here
really

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 9, 2012
 
bowzer wrote:
I sure hope he's not the same Cory boyles he was in school..
Really is anyone the same person they were 8 years ago?
Or even the same person they were in high school?
You just want to bash so go to a different topic.
another fib

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 12, 2012
 
New Republican wrote:
Congratulations to the new face of Clinton County Republican Politics! Finally a young elected official who can actually produce a real college diploma. A young elected official who has lived in Frankfort, is one of us and is a resident because of choice rather than convenience. Finally a young elected official who is his own man and not controlled by the Chamber of Commerce and Country Club minions. Finally a young elected official who knows the meaning of work and has held real jobs. Finally a young elected official who knows religion is a personal belief and not a political tool. Keep your eye on this young man. He has proven it's not politics as usual around here anymore. The Moyers, Bushs, Brammells, Freys, Beards, Woodruffs, Stocks and Roots are old news. It's time for the New Republican Party of Clinton County to take the lead. Congratulation Frankfort and Clinton County!
Boyles, you will learn to posting on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mulberry Discussions

Search the Mulberry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fatal Mulberry Fire-Meth, Electrical, or Accide... 2 hr wrong 11
Fair 2 hr wrong 3
Dakota Beard 2 hr wrong 2
Trouble at Parkview 6 hr Not 32
Indiana cougar sightings to become common (May '08) 14 hr dlp 126
Coomers Sawmill up in flames again 14 hr jail bird 9
Beginning of the end for Parkview Home? (Sep '13) 15 hr SERIOUSLY 96
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mulberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mulberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mulberry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••