Fans hope nurse gets record deal despite 'Idol' elimination

Fans of Amanda Overmyer, the "American Idol" contestant with two-toned hair and a raspy voice that won comparisons to Janis Joplin, are hoping she can still land a record deal despite being cut from the show. Full Story
Kristine

Rockford, IL

#1 Mar 20, 2008
I really hope that Amanda gets a record deal! i was mad because she got voted off and the other 2 didn't do well! Good luck Amamnda!! A fan in Tipton, IN!
Laura

Michigan City, IN

#2 Mar 20, 2008
She ROCKS!!!! May God open doors to her that were not open before!

Your #1 Ohio Fan
Laura

Michigan City, IN

#3 Mar 20, 2008
Amanda ROCKS! I wish her nothing but LUCK and LOVE! She deserves everything GOOD comming her way!
Your #1 Fan
Chris

Cicero, IN

#4 Mar 21, 2008
Luv ya Amanda!!!!
JODI

Spring, TX

#5 Mar 21, 2008
ALL SHE WANTED WAS TO SELL OUT IN A BAR IN LAFAYETTE, I'M GLAD SHE'S GONE SHE HAS NO AMBITION

“AMANDA FAN FROM NORTH CAROLINA”

Since: Mar 08

NORTH CAROLINA

#6 Mar 27, 2008
SHE HAS MORE AMBITION THAN YOU KNOW! SHE JUST ISN'T OVER CONFIDENT AND SMUG IS ALL. YOU GO AMANDA AND DON'T LISTEN TO NEGATIVE! SHE ROCKS AND SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS AND SHE ALSO KNOWS WHAT COULD OR COULDN'T BE IN THIS INDUSTRY!
CONNIE-IDOLGRAMM Y

Barnesville, OH

#7 Mar 27, 2008
I AM NOT FROM INDIANA, I AM IN NORTH CAROLINA AND I AM OLDER THAN MOST, BUT I KNOW GOOD MUSIC WHEN I HEAR IT AND SHE HAS TALENT AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR A CD AND A TOUR! SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT FROM WHAT I SEE. SHE IS REAL!
Nastyhabitisis-2

Michigan City, IN

#8 Mar 28, 2008
Amanda made American Idol worth watching. She brought so much to the stage. She would bring you to your feet. Amanda did not deserve to be in the bottom 3. Amanda is a talented person and I hope she gets a record deal. Good luck Amanda and dont give up. I cant wait to buy a CD or see you in concert.

Your #1 Fan
Nastyhabitisis-2

Michigan City, IN

#9 Mar 28, 2008
Amanda deserves to be the wild card. She finished 11th and she would bring alot of revenue. Alot more people would attend the tour if she was on there. Go Amanda, You Rock!!!!!!!!!!
Nastyhabitsis-2

Michigan City, IN

#10 Mar 28, 2008
Frankfort, Indiana is supporting you all the way girl!!!!!!!!!!1

GO Amanda
Nastyhabitisis-2

Michigan City, IN

#11 Mar 28, 2008
Amanda made American Idol worth watching. She brought so much to the stage. She would bring you to your feet. Amanda did not deserve to be in the bottom 3. Amanda is a talented person and I hope she gets a record deal. Good luck Amanda and dont give up. I cant wait to buy a CD or see you in concert.
Your #1 Fan in Frankfort

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather kindle mayor 4 hr Really 248
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Sat Funny 29
landscaping (May '14) Sat Hey stupid 13
Judge Brad Mohler Feb 25 Be Real 22
busted Feb 22 my oh my and sigh 15
mayor mcnugget Feb 20 Funny 44
Mayor Feb 20 Traced 46

Flood Warning for Clinton County was issued at March 01 at 8:19PM EST

Mulberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future