Handicap parking
Tiny

Elkhart, IN

#1 Dec 2, 2012
The last few days I have noticed people with the handicap sign in their windows or plates that is great that you have a family member that can use that space when he or she visits a resturant , walmart rual king but when a family member uses the vehicle with these plates to just get a (good) parking spot that's plain wrong. I saw a truck park in 1 of these spots walk in without any difficulties when I left I saw a handicap van waiting for a spot. Please think of our elderly pedestrians if your well enough to actaully walk.
BeNice
#2 Dec 2, 2012
Tiny wrote:
The last few days I have noticed people with the handicap sign in their windows or plates that is great that you have a family member that can use that space when he or she visits a resturant , walmart rual king but when a family member uses the vehicle with these plates to just get a (good) parking spot that's plain wrong. I saw a truck park in 1 of these spots walk in without any difficulties when I left I saw a handicap van waiting for a spot. Please think of our elderly pedestrians if your well enough to actaully walk.
Not all disabled people have visual handicaps. Just because you seen them walking, doesn't mean they aren't disabled in some sort of way. Maybe the person was unable to walk long distances for whatever reason, who are you to judge.
Yep

Michigantown, IN

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Asthma, COPD, Heart Issues, are just the beginning of the list, Tiny.

If it was a brown truck at RK, then it was me. They carry salt to it for me.
Tiny

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Nope 2 hunters in their hunting apparel in their 20s the van was at Wally world.
Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Maybe they were impaired, seems to be a whole lot less common sense out there. That is an impairment!! Just Saying.
ref

Elkhart, IN

#11 Dec 30, 2012
BeNice wrote:
<quoted text> Not all disabled people have visual handicaps. Just because you seen them walking, doesn't mean they aren't disabled in some sort of way.
Yeah, you know, like the guy with the disabled sticker who goes to the Y to play racquet ball a couple of times a week.
GGe

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Sometimes people have silent illnesses. Let God Judge.......
Jack Lord

West Lafayette, IN

#13 Dec 31, 2012
The best abuse of handicap parking i have ever seen was at Schulz iga, I big fat guy driving a county owned grey dodge ram pick up truck ( with county plates) parks in the handicap spot and drags his half drunk fat ass in the store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the island of lies 7 hr For sale 22
Closet Gay 16 hr Meatstick 13
Frankfort Apartments (Feb '17) 19 hr Ha beeb 140
old cvs bulding (Jul '14) Mon GEEWIZZ 23
Sweep Under the Rug AGAIN!!! Sun He is still clueless 16
bikers (Oct '12) Sep 22 callingoutthepunks 49
Brad emery Sep 20 hotformywife 4

Mulberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance