Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
realtor

Tampa, FL

#1 Feb 27, 2013
i was wondering if the mayors mommy and daddy are living in the mayors house. For the longest time there was no indication that anyone lived there even though mr mayor said he did.

now it's like a family is living there.

i would also like to let anyone know that the property value at little lakes has escalated recently.
The real John Reid

Edinburgh, IN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Garney property tax.
How come he only pays 30.00 tax on his bare lots for sale here in town.
Sounds like good oll boys at work again.
Look for you self on Web site beacon then look up his name and adddress of his lots for sale.
The word is Busted.
Richard McCoy Jr

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Garney received a tax abatement when he built his development as well.
A realistic resident

Michigantown, IN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
who might have influenced that??? Bet I know
Perspective

Frankfort, IN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
realtor wrote:
i was wondering if the mayors mommy and daddy are living in the mayors house. For the longest time there was no indication that anyone lived there even though mr mayor said he did.
now it's like a family is living there.
i would also like to let anyone know that the property value at little lakes has escalated recently.
You are ignorant. The McBarnes family is one of our best in the community and they raised great young men. Quit stalking them and mind your own house.
Perspective

Frankfort, IN

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Richard McCoy Jr wrote:
Garney received a tax abatement when he built his development as well.
Yes and that is wonderful the council approved a local businessman who has improved properties for decades.
The real John Reid

Edinburgh, IN

#7 Mar 1, 2013
More good oll boy policy
Provider

Michigantown, IN

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. The McBarnes family is one of our best in the community and they raised great young men. Quit stalking them and mind your own house.
If you like a deciever, the yes they did.

He got busted many times in the election process. But suck-ups and the blind bought into his lies.

What lies you ask?

1. I won't change trash pick up.
2. I will listen to the community.
3. I graduated in May. Then the "I didn't think it mattered" line.
4. I'll clean up the neighborhood. Then the Clinton County Rental Association has members that tell us otherwise.

5. He tells a church that God healed him from his sickness, the tells a group of people meeting with him over Xocal chocolate that that crap healed him. I was there at flavors for that one.
6. I will be careful with the city's money. Then blows money on a car, sinks us with Ivy Tech, and wants us to think it is all good.

Before you call me a hater, negative, disgruntled current or ex city employee, or a losing politician, I am none of them. I am a citizen who has had enough and since the radio and local papers don't want anyone to hear "the rest of the story" I try to help a handful of people see the pieces that they may be missing.

So, fire away if it makes you feel good. I mean no hatred, I just want everyone to see both sides. I am sure the young man has done some good things in his first year, but right now, it doesn't look promising for us.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. The McBarnes family is one of our best in the community and they raised great young men. Quit stalking them and mind your own house.
The McBarnes family is one of our best -- then explain why they had to sale the house at Little Lakes and move into Garney's rental where the prodigy child was too have been living?

Pull the records at the clerks office at the courthouse....you will get the answer.
Sorryfull few

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 2, 2013
You expose your true intent everytime you post for all to see, we no longer need to call you haters. We are all educated adults with the ability to reason for ourselves. It's alright though, haters are a fact of life. Enjoy your life dedicated to demeaning people, it must be fulfilling.
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Thank you Provider, For telling the facts. I am sure glad someone besides myself is seeing what is going on .
Perspective

Frankfort, IN

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Al and Provider
I want to know exactly how much you pay in county taxes and property taxes in 2012.
I doubt you pay that much at all. Check it out by adding your county tax on your IN return and go to Beacon and add what you paid in 2012 in prop taxes. That will back up your bark. If you don't have the guts to put it down then you should shut up complaining about taxes.
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Perspective wrote:
Al and Provider
I want to know exactly how much you pay in county taxes and property taxes in 2012.
I doubt you pay that much at all. Check it out by adding your county tax on your IN return and go to Beacon and add what you paid in 2012 in prop taxes. That will back up your bark. If you don't have the guts to put it down then you should shut up complaining about taxes.
Before i do that why don't you tell everyone how much taxes the Mayor has paid into the city this year, or last year or even the year before that ....., or how about how much taxes he's paid his entire life ?
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and that is wonderful the council approved a local businessman who has improved properties for decades.
My God man , what have you been smoken?
Provider

Michigantown, IN

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Al Czervik wrote:
Thank you Provider, For telling the facts. I am sure glad someone besides myself is seeing what is going on .
All for the greater good, Al.

They call us haters because we reveal the truth and they are unable to provide their own facts to say otherwise. So they start asking prices about taxes and such...

Martin Devore calls it "smoke and mirrors", I call it the good ol' boy's B.S. propoganda.
Perspective

Frankfort, IN

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Al Czervik wrote:
<quoted text>Before i do that why don't you tell everyone how much taxes the Mayor has paid into the city this year, or last year or even the year before that ....., or how about how much taxes he's paid his entire life ?
I can not speak for someone else but I can for myself. I asked you to speak for yourself and not speculate about what u don't know. Quit being a coward.
Perspective

Frankfort, IN

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Al Czervik wrote:
<quoted text>My God man , what have you been smoken?
Sorry Al but not my scene. I am clean and sober all the time.
Get a grip

Frankfort, IN

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Perspective wrote:
Al and Provider
I want to know exactly how much you pay in county taxes and property taxes in 2012.
I doubt you pay that much at all. Check it out by adding your county tax on your IN return and go to Beacon and add what you paid in 2012 in prop taxes. That will back up your bark. If you don't have the guts to put it down then you should shut up complaining about taxes.
Does it really matter what one pays? If you pay property taxes and you work and pay county taxes, shouldn't you have the right to complain? Kinda like if you don't vote you can't complain but if you do, you can voice your concerns... Maybe I am way off track, I will be waiting for your answer.
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Al but not my scene. I am clean and sober all the time.
Interesting to say the least..., how your mind works that is.
Crybabys

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Sorrowful View and (NO-)perspective,

Funny how you two can't produce a vaild arguement about things above, but you can spout off complaints about "haters" and how much money one pays for taxes.

You give new meaning to the phrase "several bricks shy of a full load".

I vote, I pay taxes, and I know the truth. I hope you vote, I really hope you pay taxes, and I hope you soon start to see the truth lest you die from a kool-aid overdose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Facebook Groups...spreading hate? 48 min Not who you think... 28
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner 10 hr Thankful 16
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) 10 hr itsme 26
Blueberry hill pancake house. Thu only in frankfort 32
Business owners with a criminal record Thu cowards 38
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Thu Fight back on bad... 3
vern must be furious Wed megastar 2
•••
•••
•••

Mulberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mulberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mulberry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••