Indiana woman claims police sided wit...

Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists

There are 88 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Indiana woman claims police sided with her rapists. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ind. -- An 18-year-old high school senior, who had taken eight anti-anxiety pills, stumbled through the door at a party of teens and twenty-somethings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Citizen Kane

Frankfort, IN

#65 Jul 8, 2013
Norway wrote:
Would like to hear the fathers rational for why his daughter is wandering around drugged.
This is what I would like to know. If it were my daughter drugged up like that, she never would have left the house in the first place. I don't care if she was 18. It was obvious that she still wasn't able to make the right decision on her own. And if the father was afraid of conflict with the daughter then he should have threatened to call for help.

Not given the accused rapist a pass either. If they did it, they should go to prison. However, if I were the father, this wouldn't have gotten to that point in the first place.
really

Indianapolis, IN

#66 Jul 8, 2013
What I've read the father did contact the police to try to get them to help and the police said there wasn't much they could do cause she was 18
Hmmmm

Frankfort, IN

#67 Jul 9, 2013
really wrote:
What I've read the father did contact the police to try to get them to help and the police said there wasn't much they could do cause she was 18
If that was in fact the case the girl should have been arrested for being under the influence for her own protection, then the events that took place would never had happen.. So once again why wasn't that arrest made?
Omg

United States

#68 Jul 10, 2013
Reading some of the comments makes me sick! Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves for being such idiots! First off how could you ever blame the dad, first not knowing him and second for all he knows she went to a damn movie! What happened to innocent until proven guilty is another thing you fools need to remember and who made everyone the jury to judge the girl or the guys?!
Sad thing is if the boys are innocent and the evidence was tampered with or lied about then that's probably going to obviously look like they are guilty, and if they are guilty then it will get thrown out because of lack of evidence! Truth is the only ones who know the truth are the people that were there and who knows rather any of them are telling the truth! I pray that whoever is telling the truth gets justice but in reality that usually doesn't happen! Most of you don't even know the whole story and your just trying to blame someone. Rather you like the officers, mayor, or a judge get over it most of them do what's right and they are not perfect but until you are in someone else's shoes or know what they have been through you should grow up and mind your own! Instead of spreading rumors and talking crap that you know nothing about you should be pulling together and trying to get justice! Thank god some of you aren't a cop or judge because you have her guilty before hearing everything and or you have the boys/cops guilty before hearing or knowing anything! I just pray that if she was raped she gets justice! Think before you talk, unless you've walked in someone else's shoes you know nothing, believe nothing you hear and half of what ya see, don't judge just mind your own, and last IT IS WHAT IT IS!
pigeon food

Taylor, MI

#69 Jul 10, 2013
does anyone even know the name of the girl?
Burnthebastards

Westfield, IN

#70 Jul 10, 2013
I have some names for you...

Boomer
Trey Crockett
Dakota Beard
Eli
hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Jul 10, 2013
She is Sam Snyder
Ignornant

Frankfort, IN

#73 Jul 10, 2013
Omg wrote:
Reading some of the comments makes me sick! Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves for being such idiots! First off how could you ever blame the dad, first not knowing him and second for all he knows she went to a damn movie! What happened to innocent until proven guilty is another thing you fools need to remember and who made everyone the jury to judge the girl or the guys?!
Sad thing is if the boys are innocent and the evidence was tampered with or lied about then that's probably going to obviously look like they are guilty, and if they are guilty then it will get thrown out because of lack of evidence! Truth is the only ones who know the truth are the people that were there and who knows rather any of them are telling the truth! I pray that whoever is telling the truth gets justice but in reality that usually doesn't happen! Most of you don't even know the whole story and your just trying to blame someone. Rather you like the officers, mayor, or a judge get over it most of them do what's right and they are not perfect but until you are in someone else's shoes or know what they have been through you should grow up and mind your own! Instead of spreading rumors and talking crap that you know nothing about you should be pulling together and trying to get justice! Thank god some of you aren't a cop or judge because you have her guilty before hearing everything and or you have the boys/cops guilty before hearing or knowing anything! I just pray that if she was raped she gets justice! Think before you talk, unless you've walked in someone else's shoes you know nothing, believe nothing you

hear and half of what ya see, don't judge just mind your own, and last IT IS WHAT IT IS!
They raped he flat out! Some sick pukes they humiliated her and degraded her!
Why

Frankfort, IN

#74 Jul 10, 2013
Why are three of the four rapist still walking the streets? Ate they above the law? The raped her among many other crimes committed to her and still not one arrest has been made instead they stalk the victim flipping amazing
Omg

United States

#75 Jul 10, 2013
The report said that boomer lied about raping/having sex with her but yet they found his DNA, I'm not saying he raped her but my question is if she was raped by all 4 men wouldn't all 4 men's DNA be in her?! The report also said boomer had been accused before not sure why that was brought up considering the fact he wasn't proven guilty! This whole case is crazy the sad thing is when everybody lies its hard to believe anything out of their mouths there for if they are telling the truth they are screwed:(. I hope the jury and judge are ready for this one!
Tired of ideas

Frankfort, IN

#76 Jul 10, 2013
Omg wrote:
The report said that boomer lied about raping/having sex with her but yet they found his DNA, I'm not saying he raped her but my question is if she was raped by all 4 men wouldn't all 4 men's DNA be in her?! The report also said boomer had been accused before not sure why that was brought up considering the fact he wasn't proven guilty! This whole case is crazy the sad thing is when everybody lies its hard to believe anything out of their mouths there for if they are telling the truth they are screwed:(. I hope the jury and judge are ready for this one!
Aren't you suppose to be working Keona? Our tax dollars isn't paying for you to lurk on topix for your next victim.
Yeah what he said

Frankfort, IN

#77 Jul 10, 2013
You are to old and to big for the mayor quit sucking up to suck on
Devil advocate

Frankfort, IN

#78 Jul 11, 2013
Omg wrote:
How about you try being a fly on the wall around the men that raped this girl. I assure you they raped her and now they think that they are above the law, why, because the cops let them get away with it. Better lock your doors because you or someone you love could be next. Guess what, I know all about what they did to her, I guess I'm better at being a detective than the ones that were supposedly doing a proper investigation. Next thing I'm going to get is video of them bragging about getting away with rape because of their ties to the cops. You should be scared because its coming!
really

United States

#79 Jul 11, 2013
You should get ahold of the girls father
Devil advocate

Frankfort, IN

#80 Jul 11, 2013
No worries if this evidence is collected it will not be kept under wraps it will definitely be main streamed,
Evidence

Frankfort, IN

#81 Jul 11, 2013
Here is one quote I have for you viewers to ponder on: "I know. But he told me he did, he cried to a little bit. Dakota Beard did the most to her. Butt shit! And he smacked his Peter on her face."
Devils advocate

Frankfort, IN

#82 Jul 11, 2013
Like I said I guess I'm better at your job than you are! Enjoy!
Evidence

Frankfort, IN

#83 Jul 11, 2013
Another quote to stew on viewers: "She was half n half out of consciousness"
Meep meep

Frankfort, IN

#84 Jul 11, 2013
Devil advocate wrote:
No worries if this evidence is collected it will not be kept under wraps it will definitely be main streamed,
I didn't sleep with all those cops if you have proof please provide it and if I did don't you think the wives woulda came after me!? I know they are probably scared of my man arms and hillbilly tongue lashings but you ain't got no proof on me!?!
Meep meep

Frankfort, IN

#85 Jul 11, 2013
Meep meep wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't sleep with all those cops if you have proof please provide it and if I did don't you think the wives woulda came after me!? I know they are probably scared of my man arms and hillbilly tongue lashings but you ain't got no proof on me!?!
And I ain't no hillbilly I'm a very pleasant woman to be around ask my 5000 Facebook friands they all a knows who I am hillbilly missing teeths I gots all mine ask the cops that my teeth left marks on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all 4WD Trucks Sat Insider 11
Frankfort PD not doing enough Sat Anonymous 11
Frankfort Apartments Jul 19 Gotoutlongago 112
The J&C article last Sunday Jul 19 Response for the ... 19
The epitism in this County is illegal Jul 17 Stop showing igno... 3
Todd Corrie (Dec '16) Jul 17 AC-DC 29
Arrest Jul 16 Officer truth 34

Mulberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance