the inqurier

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Who are you to be so arrogant as to think you know everything?

You obviously had a lot of time on your hands this morning that would have been better used by obtaining some real information before you posted all your crap.
this guy

Thorntown, IN

#2 Nov 9, 2012
He is old ,senile n lives out past lagoons haha
Yep

Michigantown, IN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
It is obvious that he has not been around here for the last two decades since the thinks the slumlords bought the houses already run down.

What a nincompoop...
he dont

United States

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Matter anyway. An opinionated sh!t for brains

“Freedom”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Ah, the people of Frankfort. Love it when you ridicule me. It helps me know that I am on the correct side of things. When I notice you in public places I think about what in the world has happened to you. You folks Are mostly lower class, and yet show great LOVE for the Republican party. The party that craps all over you, and then you ask for more. I suppose it's your easily fooled nature.
And your always the first to throw stones at anyone that steps out of line with your beliefs. Gotta love that knee jerk reaction.
Your like cute little kittens running around chasing your own little tales.
old man

Carmel, IN

#6 Nov 19, 2012
well tell all those dems. to start voting!oh i forgot they dont vote. its hard to go any where when your still sitting on your asses and getting free gov checks!JMO.
Adam J

Noblesville, IN

#7 Nov 22, 2012
old man wrote:
well tell all those dems. to start voting!oh i forgot they dont vote. its hard to go any where when your still sitting on your asses and getting free gov checks!JMO.
You do realize that in the so called "blue states" the average level of income as well as average level of education is much higher than those of "red"? You do realize the level of those living in poverty per capita is higher most "red" states in comparison to "blue" states?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is everyone using my name 12 hr unsilentmajority 4
Clinton County Treasurer walks off the job Sep 27 Yep 42
what sad is when family lies to family and take... Sep 24 Doc Johnson 5
American Body Shop Sep 24 rightway 14
Fair Assoc annual meeting Sep 22 clodhopper 14
Officer Munoz harassment complaints Sep 22 Just quit already 13
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Mulberry Dating
Find my Match

Mulberry Jobs

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mulberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mulberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]