indiana packers conducting interviews...

indiana packers conducting interviews @ frankfort site

Posted in the Mulberry Forum

informative citizen

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jul 3, 2014
9:00am july 8th!!
ohh hes too oldd

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jul 3, 2014
well forget about applying there IF your to old,non-Hispanic,been out of work for YEARS, or live right down the street from them. god forbid they might have to pay out retirement, benefits when you get older.
Really

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2014
Better brush up on your Spanish if you want to work there.
truth teller

Frankfort, IN

#4 Jul 5, 2014
tell them to brush up on their English IF they want to LIVE here.let me go to their country and see if they cater too me.
leatherface

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jul 8, 2014
found out today they are going to be a warehouse operation for 6-9mths!! than are going to transition over to regular old production. be warned to do the production you have to be built like leatherface. you see they are sneeky!!! can YOU trim belly fat off the pigs all day and continue smiling away like leatherface woulddd??;). and IF there is better jobs out there... they WILL give it to their friends or people they know!!
tpa

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jul 8, 2014
leatherface wrote:
found out today they are going to be a warehouse operation for 6-9mths!! than are going to transition over to regular old production. be warned to do the production you have to be built like leatherface. you see they are sneeky!!!
this isnt news the place going to production was always the plan. it was on the radio and in the paper. nothing sneaky about it.
leatherface

Frankfort, IN

#7 Jul 9, 2014
tpa wrote:
<quoted text>
this isnt news the place going to production was always the plan. it was on the radio and in the paper. nothing sneaky about it.
news to me. i never heard talk about production about it. anyways the interviewer liked me(built like leatherface thats why and isnt afraid of work) and i live a 1/3 of a mile away from the place helped too. seen alot of rehires going there. that makes little sense to me seeing as they couldn't do the job last time what make them think they can do it this time? you either like pain or not on a job. i say they hire all new people anyways. sooo i have a real good chance. " the saw is the law"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why errbody hatin on J Roc? Sat King of All Wieners 23
News Lafayette man charged after $60K missing from c... Jun 25 ExW 1
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Jun 21 Kelly4283 88
Thank you to lady at Kentucky Kingdom on Saturday Jun 20 Charlotte 1
Any where to camp around here (May '15) Jun 19 King of all Wieners 6
Sad for Frankfort Jun 19 King of all Wieners 10
Sports complex Jun 17 Semper Fi 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mulberry Mortgages