First Prev
of 4
Next Last
btown gal

Lake Villa, IL

#65 Jul 2, 2012
I think it is absolutely disgusting that you guys are airing all of your dirty laundry in a public forum. Every single one of you in the Bottoni family clearly has no respect for themselves. You all sound like babbling idiots.
cjg

Vancouver, WA

#66 Jul 2, 2012
btown gal wrote:
I think it is absolutely disgusting that you guys are airing all of your dirty laundry in a public forum. Every single one of you in the Bottoni family clearly has no respect for themselves. You all sound like babbling idiots.
If you don't like what we have to say then you clearly have the choice to NOT READ IT - OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE FINDING SOME KIND OF SICK ENJOYMENT IN THIS FAMILIES DRAMA. Go read up on some other mindless drivel to occupy your spare time.
Bjc

Canton, NC

#67 Jul 3, 2012
btown gal wrote:
I agree with cjg. They didn't start the fight, and clearly they feel the need to defend the Bottoni name. Some families just have a bad apple, and obviously this one is a really bad apple. If you don't like it btowngal, I'd suggest you just don't read it. Its that simple.
elvis

Maple Falls, WA

#68 Jul 11, 2012
Mind your own buissness,
4HorsemenApocaly pse

Flagstaff, AZ

#69 Jul 14, 2012
Well, i see that Robert Frank Bottoni, has now infected the Wis Vietnam Vets Mc. along with his DEAD brother, have managed to convince these people, who have absoloutely nothing to do with this family business, that i am some kind of monster, whose posts are not worthy of maintaining. You, and your DEAD brother even stooped so low as to contact AMTRAK, and, i don't know for what reason, other than to slander me even more, decided that AMTRAK should know that I am a " lazy, ex-con, with a chip on my shoulder"!

You know, robert, for someone who makes threats, and demands, you sure are headed down that ole' slippery slope. what the fuk do i care about the motor cycle trash that your brother ran with! The only reason you are doing this, is to enflame these peoples anger towards me, and that can be prosecuted in court, you need to be very careful about soliciting others to commit murder. Your DEAD brother said he would get you, Robert Frank Bottoni, to "come here and take me out"! i am still waiting for you to come here and take me out! please! Stop with the selling of wolf cookies! You feel froggy bitch, then jump! You air this dirty laundry to anyone, and everyone that will sympathize with you. that is trully the Bottoni family legacy. get people to fell sorry for the poor, deprived, and maligned Bottoni family! what a crock of shit. you, robert, and your co-conspirators, will feel the wrath, and feel that wrath very soon. D-rail-James has been punished for his wishing death for others!

NOW, i say to ANY GOD'S THAT MAY BE! And, SANTA MEUERTA!

1) YOU HAVE DELIVERED A MESSAGE TO THESE CRUEL, AND VIOLENT PEOPLE!

2) THE MESSAGE DELIVERED HAS NOT BEEN READ BY THE OTHERS!

3) THEREFORE, I IMPLORE YOU, THE GOD'S THAT MAY BE, TO TAKE THESE IMMORAL, IMBACILIC, MORONS STRAIGHT TO HELL IN A TERRORIST ATTACK.

4) LET THE ONE KNOWN AS ROBERT FRANK BOTTONI, DIE IN THE FLAMES, AND WRECKAGE, SO MUCH LIKE HIS BROTHER D-RAILJIMMY!

5) I ASK THIS OF ANY GOD'S THAT MAY BE, AND SANTA MEUERTA, TO SHOW THEM ANOTHER SIGN OF YOUR BEING SERIOUS. LET THEM DIE A TERRIBLE DEATH, MUCH LIKE THEIR BROTHER, D-RAIL JIMMY.

Thank you God's that may be, and all praise, and glory be to any God's that may be!(invictus) Take them straight to hell..........
4HorsemenApocaly pse

Flagstaff, AZ

#70 Jul 14, 2012
cjg wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like what we have to say then you clearly have the choice to NOT READ IT - OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE FINDING SOME KIND OF SICK ENJOYMENT IN THIS FAMILIES DRAMA. Go read up on some other mindless drivel to occupy your spare time.
you said it right the bottoni family is finding a sick enjoyment out of tormenting their disabled brother Gregory, so please cjlolo, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Cjg

United States

#71 Jul 14, 2012
4HorsemenApocalypse wrote:
<quoted text>you said it right the bottoni family is finding a sick enjoyment out of tormenting their disabled brother Gregory, so please cjlolo, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
You are a sport piece of work GREGORY ALAN BOTTONI. Abuser, killer, thief, liar, loser. May the good God deny you any peace and allow you to rot on this earth until the end of time.
youraloser

Greendale, WI

#72 Jul 15, 2012
GREGORY ALLEN BOTTONI YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BURN IN THE FLAMES OF HELL, YOU RAPED WOMEN, YOU KILLED AND YOU STOLE ALL YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE A SICK AND SORRY EXCUSE FOR HUMAN LIFE GO BACK TO THAT DESERT AND DIE
Jims loving wife

Wales, WI

#73 Jul 15, 2012
Well, i see that Robert Frank Bottoni, has now infected the Wis Vietnam Vets Mc. along with his DEAD brother, have managed to convince these people, who have absoloutely nothing to do with this family business, that i am some kind of monster, whose posts are not worthy of maintaining. You, and your DEAD brother even stooped so low as to contact AMTRAK, and, i don't know for what reason, other than to slander me even more, decided that AMTRAK should know that I am a " lazy, ex-con, with a chip on my shoulder"!
You know, robert, for someone who makes threats, and demands, you sure are headed down that ole' slippery slope. what the fuk do i care about the motor cycle trash that your brother ran with! The only reason you are doing this, is to enflame these peoples anger towards me, and that can be prosecuted in court, you need to be very careful about soliciting others to commit murder. Your DEAD brother said he would get you, Robert Frank Bottoni, to "come here and take me out"! i am still waiting for you to come here and take me out! please! Stop with the selling of wolf cookies! You feel froggy bitch, then jump! You air this dirty laundry to anyone, and everyone that will sympathize with you. that is trully the Bottoni family legacy. get people to fell sorry for the poor, deprived, and maligned Bottoni family! what a crock of shit. you, robert, and your co-conspirators, will feel the wrath, and feel that wrath very soon. D-rail-James has been punished for his wishing death for others!
3) THEREFORE, I IMPLORE YOU, THE GOD'S THAT MAY BE, TO TAKE THESE IMMORAL, IMBACILIC, MORONS STRAIGHT TO HELL IN A TERRORIST ATTACK.
4) LET THE ONE KNOWN AS ROBERT FRANK BOTTONI, DIE IN THE FLAMES, AND WRECKAGE, SO MUCH LIKE HIS BROTHER D-RAILJIMMY!
5) I ASK THIS OF ANY GOD'S THAT MAY BE, AND SANTA MEUERTA, TO SHOW THEM ANOTHER SIGN OF YOUR BEING SERIOUS. LET THEM DIE A TERRIBLE DEATH, MUCH LIKE THEIR BROTHER, D-RAIL JIMMY.
Thank you God's that may be, and all praise, and glory be to any God's that may be!(invictus) Take them straight to hell..........
Jim did nothing but try to help you by visiting you in jail and writing you letters and giving you money and you now talk about him being the enemy. There is one thing that I know for sure is that you will never see him again. He is in heaven because he was a great man. You on the other hand will rot in hell. You are the devils right hand scumball. I hope you continue to suffer a lot.
ROTINHELL YOU LOSER

Dover, DE

#74 Jul 18, 2012
Hey Dumbass, NEWSFLASH...If you hate and despise the Bottoni family so much, why don't you wheel your sorry drug induced ass down to the Flagstaff/Tucson/Prescott's clerk's office and change your last name?????? Or maybe you can't cause you're a convicted felon for murdering an innocent, defenseless, homeless man. James never wished death upon you I can promise you that. I just wish it had been you instead of Jim. Watch your back Gomer.
Yeah

Vancouver, WA

#75 Jul 19, 2012
ROTINHELL YOU LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbass, NEWSFLASH...If you hate and despise the Bottoni family so much, why don't you wheel your sorry drug induced ass down to the Flagstaff/Tucson/Prescott's clerk's office and change your last name?????? Or maybe you can't cause you're a convicted felon for murdering an innocent, defenseless, homeless man. James never wished death upon you I can promise you that. I just wish it had been you instead of Jim. Watch your back Gomer.
WHAT THEY SAID!
How Was Your Train Ride

Maple Falls, WA

#76 Jul 25, 2012
Hey Greg,Dont you get it,Dah We dont want you in our FAMILY,Thats right our Family that is filled with love and caring people,We all have our faults and made our mistakes and owned up to them and delt with them,You need to get some help.The Va has many doctors and padded rooms.
GREGORY a Bottoni

Greendale, WI

#77 Jul 31, 2012
I'll be catching up with you soon, real soon, to talk about the good old days.
take care of yourself
ANON

Prescott, AZ

#78 Jun 5, 2013
BwaaaHaaa, "Great Amerikan" what a laugh! BwaaaHaaaHaaaa. Drunken slob, closeted pot smoker, and Bigot! Ala, Frank Bottoni, AKA, Archie Bunker, Racist, Bigot, and drunk!

He accomplished nothing in high school! Except! That he screwed little TANNY in the kiester at a party in Greendale, circa; 1971, Eyewitnesses!!!
How Great is that???

He sat at gate in the marine corps, and waived cars through the gate!
How Great is that????

He sat in a caboose, and smoked pot, and drank beer, on a regular basis! I was there, I witnessed him smoking while on duty as a conductor!!
How Great is that????

No, Bottoni family, your dead brother was NO "Great AmeriKan"! What a crock of s**t......
ANON

Prescott, AZ

#79 Jun 5, 2013
ROTINHELL YOU LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
OTEY< BUTT-WHEAT......Wishing for death, will only bring the reaper to your doorstep! Yeah! Gomer!!! No you really meant to say "Gooner" right??? You all made fun of my disabilties then, are still making fun of those disabilities today. What a pack of BIGOT'S, disguised as LESBIANS! LIARS< CHEATERS< Will all die in a great american terrorist attack.
ANON

Prescott, AZ

#80 Jun 5, 2013
Jims loving wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim did nothing but try to help you by visiting you in jail and writing you letters and giving you money and you now talk about him being the enemy. There is one thing that I know for sure is that you will never see him again. He is in heaven because he was a great man. You on the other hand will rot in hell. You are the devils right hand scumball. I hope you continue to suffer a lot.
Sorry Ms Cerwinski, but I told him that first!! That I Gregory, would never see him, ever again! Gee, how that fine, fickled, finger of fate, twists at the right person(James)!

That was right after I got out of the VA hospital in Milwaukee, after a bout with Pnuemonia. That is the precise time frame that he stated that he(James) was going to get his brother, Robert, to come and "take" me(Gregory)out!!!

And as far as the suffering goes, well it is debatable. You know, the desert, and the area here, all fits my personality to a tee! Close to my friends in the Sinaloa Cartel! Made all those good contacts while serving that wrongful 10 years in the Arizona State Prison! Their easy to go to, if you know what I mean Karen C. James should know all about POT, He smoked regularily, or, did he hide that from you too?

In any event, Any God's that may be! PLEASE they have not learned their lesson! Bring the news to them, by your means!
ANON

Prescott, AZ

#81 Jun 5, 2013
Again BOTTONI family, This "WAR" started when James made that remark about getting Robert to come and take me out!

I am waiting still, for Robert to come, and "take me" out, according to James's statement.

Herein, the answer to why? Gregory is doing the things he is doing! DUMBASSES all of you. you want to go to war with me, fine, I am ready for you to start that war! But, Just like that mental midget of mother of yours, you make EMPTY threats, alchohol fueled mice........

NOW read it, and believe it......
Alan Gluth

Tucson, AZ

#82 Feb 24, 2015
Alan Gluth here. People keep my name out your mouths.
Alan Gluth NOT here

Los Angeles, CA

#83 Feb 25, 2015
Alan Gluth wrote:
Alan Gluth here. People keep my name out your mouths.
Blah, Blah, Blah.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukwonago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunken Bottoni's Oct '16 The Milwaukee Road 1
News School districts going to the ballot for buildi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 tcsturner 1
News Boyfriend Found Guilty in Gail Masset Murder (Aug '07) Jan '16 Jean 5
Review: Gracie's Consignment & Estate Services (Feb '15) Feb '15 tidalwavetidings 1
News $10,000 Powerball ticket sold in Tomah (Mar '13) Mar '13 Playslip 1
News Strobel retires from Mukwonago School District (Mar '13) Mar '13 Denice Martenet 1
News UPDATED: Cancer Patient, 4, Leaves Hospital to ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 91V3UP 2

Mukwonago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mukwonago Mortgages