Police: Man burned after using lighte...

Police: Man burned after using lighter to check gas he siphoned

There are 62 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 1, 2008, titled Police: Man burned after using lighter to check gas he siphoned. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police in Mukwonago say a man wound up arrested and suffering from burns after he used a lighter to see as he tried to siphon gasoline from a van.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Brain Dead

Saint Paul, MN

#69 Dec 23, 2009
C'mon Baby light my Fire!
Ryan

United States

#70 Dec 23, 2009
king tut wrote:
<quoted text>
fight me...id take u physically and mentally any day of the week ya flippin viqueens
This coming from a guy who answered a post that is well over a year old. Or did it take you that long to think of a killer comeback?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukwonago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churovich Oct '17 Dan Churovich 1
Robert Frank BOTTONI, Carla WINTERS, Jodi ARIAS (May '13) Oct '17 TheMilwaukeeRoad 21
News Boyfriend Found Guilty in Gail Masset Murder (Aug '07) Jan '17 guy smiley 6
News School districts going to the ballot for buildi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 tcsturner 1
Review: Gracie's Consignment & Estate Services (Feb '15) Feb '15 tidalwavetidings 1
News $10,000 Powerball ticket sold in Tomah (Mar '13) Mar '13 Playslip 1
News Strobel retires from Mukwonago School District (Mar '13) Mar '13 Denice Martenet 1

Mukwonago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mukwonago Mortgages