Special-election candidates fear vote...

Special-election candidates fear voter fatigue

There are 4 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Apr 30, 2011, titled Special-election candidates fear voter fatigue. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

Candidates in May 3 special elections to fill three vacant state Assembly seats are campaigning as hard against low voter turnout - there are no other local or statewide races on the ballot - as they are against their partisan challengers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

Walker is a Booger

Brookline, MA

#1 May 2, 2011
Conservative Muskego Tom

Brookfield, WI

#2 May 5, 2011
Well, I now have a job but I am stil worried about my taxes going up!

I can't believe Mayor Kat only had one poll open!

How can the School Board bring back a referendum at about the same cost?

Why was the planning commiitee doors locked on Tuesday? Was it held at the Muskego Room?
Go Walker

West Bend, WI

#3 Dec 25, 2011
What!!!

What about the tax payers dollars given up because of this "vindictive" recall election ...which cost the taxpayers in the amount of about----$700,000.00

But then again--What about the Defense of this Recall election...in the amount of taxpayers dollars to defend this "vindictive" recall election....$700,000.00

Hello the Demo's have every right in this democratic society to obtain every signature...whether legit or not...But then again the recall (or defendant-Republicans) have every right to challenge every signature obtained....)

Does any one really think that if "I" as a legitimate and registered voter could sign my name as "Mickey Mouse" upon a "recall" petition and then show up at the voter Poll Booth on Election Day and Proclaim to be "Micky Mouse" in order to Vote?

Do you really believe I, as Micky MOuse could get access to the voter ballet?

Hello...I would be turned down at the Poll table...especially with the new voter "documentation required" law that took effect this year.

Every Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck would get turned away at the voter booth...especially if they did not have a "legit ID"....just like all the "foreign immigrants"

And don't you think that the "Bob Jones" who admitted on TV who signed the recall election petition 10-15 times...would get turned down at the voters booth....as well!

Demo's--What the hell do you gain...except to loose your pride and dignity in the end~

Truth will prevail in the end...

Count your Micky's and Donald's for now...and also your 10 Signatures of "Bob Jones"..but in the long run you will be put to shame...especially when you loose because of the duplicates...

Let's not forget upon the loss of taxpayers monies as well....

Just as stated....who looses in the end?...The Taxpayers...not Mickey and Donald or even "Bob Jones~

The total Approx.Cost to Taxpayers....regardless of the outcome..will be about $2 million...

Who ever wins will surely make it a point to blame the other side of the increase to the indebtedness of the Wisconsin Taxpayer.....

Who Loses in the End?

NOt Walker--

Not the Incombant--

It's the Taxpayers itself...which will mandate additional tax cuts down the road...

Demo's don't you get it...cut the posse off at the pass...

Demo--You win today...the "outlaws' got through

Rep--You cut them off at the pass and now the town is safe ....(for now-until the Demo's get control again)

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Jun 2, 2012
I would bet the non-union tax payers won't be too tired to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukwonago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boyfriend Found Guilty in Gail Masset Murder (Aug '07) Jan '17 guy smiley 6
Drunken Bottoni's (Oct '16) Oct '16 The Milwaukee Road 1
News School districts going to the ballot for buildi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 tcsturner 1
Review: Gracie's Consignment & Estate Services (Feb '15) Feb '15 tidalwavetidings 1
News $10,000 Powerball ticket sold in Tomah (Mar '13) Mar '13 Playslip 1
News Strobel retires from Mukwonago School District (Mar '13) Mar '13 Denice Martenet 1
News UPDATED: Cancer Patient, 4, Leaves Hospital to ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 91V3UP 2

Mukwonago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mukwonago Mortgages