Sheriff's Dept. to get help in handling dogs

Full story: Kenosha News
After a couple of dogs were shot and killed by Kenosha County Sheriff's deputies over the last several years, Sheriff David Beth will hire what he calls "a dog whisperer." The Sheriff's Department has made contact with Patti Muraczewski of "For Pet's Sake" from Mukwonago. Full Story
Mary

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2010
I met Patti in 1993 after I got my dream puppy, a pure white German Shepherd. named Lani,(who Patti trained to be a Certified Therapy Dog. All I can say is that she is the absolute best! You will never find a better animal whisperer, communicator, trainer and friend who understands not only your dog, but the owner and the owner's relationship with the dog.

Since moving to California from Wisconsin in 1997, I have never been able to find another Patti to train my dogs. She is the one and only "professional" and she broke the mold!

Besides all that, she is an awesome human being. I have not been in touch with her for many, many years, yet she left lasting memories in my heart.

Mary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukwonago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last message by singer for robert f bottoni (Jun '14) Jun '14 ROBERT FRANK BOTTONI 1
Your continuing drunkeness (Jun '14) Jun '14 John I Singer 1
Boyfriend Found Guilty in Gail Masset Murder (Aug '07) Oct '13 amy 2
$10,000 Powerball ticket sold in Tomah (Mar '13) Mar '13 Playslip 1
Strobel retires from Mukwonago School District (Mar '13) Mar '13 Denice Martenet 1
UPDATED: Cancer Patient, 4, Leaves Hospital to ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 91V3UP 2
Happy Halloween (Oct '12) Oct '12 Boris Lukoff 1
Mukwonago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mukwonago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet