Who do you support for State Assembly...

Who do you support for State Assembly in Wisconsin (District 83) in 2010?

Posted in the Mukwonago Forum

EMadden

Oconomowoc, WI

#1 Oct 19, 2010
He has a proven record of taking care of his district for many years!
Alex P.

Franklin, WI

#2 Oct 20, 2010
I usually vote Republican, but am willing to give Robertson a shot. He has good ideas, a great level of enthusiasm, and he speaks intelligently. And he's moderate enough to satisfy some of my traditionally conservative views (he's pro-life, favorable to gun rights, fiscally responsible).
Paulie

Sun Prairie, WI

#3 Oct 20, 2010
Aaron Robertson has ran a completely negative campaign. If you have read any of his press releases his disrespect has been unbelievable. Plus, his idea of getting the economy back on track is spending more money on mass transit. Scott Gunderson has been a good conservative, and he has my vote!
Bill D.

New Berlin, WI

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Paulie, I have to respectfully disagree with you here. There's nothing wrong with Aaron Robertson calling Gundy out on issues when it's warranted. To my recollection, Gunderson has never faced any sort of serious challenge before, so that's why Robertson's campaign may seem to be negative...all of a sudden, Gundy now has a challenger who wants to put up a real fight and go the distance. Nothing wrong with that. And this is coming from a guy who usually votes for Gunderson!
Kirk

Franksville, WI

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Scott listens to the voters!
paulie

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2010
Gunderson will still win with more than 65%. Last time Robertson ran he didn't even get 30%. The reason it seems like he is running a negative campaign is because he is! I am so tired of the negativity from all of the campaigns including the Robertson campaign.
TK

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Aaron is the better looking candidate.
Bill D

New Berlin, WI

#8 Oct 26, 2010
Paulie, the only reason why Robertson took under 30% of the vote in 2008 is because he jumped in the race at the very last minute and had too little time to plan and adjust his schedule.

Since: Apr 10

Oconomowoc, WI

#9 Oct 31, 2010
Is a explanation really necessary? Would you really consider Aaron for this position?

Oconomowoc, WI

#10 Oct 31, 2010
This won't even be close.

Oconomowoc, WI

#11 Oct 31, 2010
Doesn't Robinson run for everything?
Aaron S Robertson

New Berlin, WI

#12 Nov 1, 2010
Hi "The Missing Link",

Aaron Robertson here. If you're going to bash me, at least have the courtesy to get my last name right. And I wouldn't exactly call running one time for a seat on the Muskego-Norway School Board and the same Assembly seat twice running for everything.
Suzi Link

Germantown, WI

#13 Nov 1, 2010
Just for the record, opinions expressed by "Missing Link" DO NOT REPRESENT MY OPINION.

I have not been asked to endorse either candidate publicly and have no intention of doing so. My vote will be cast at the polls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukwonago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churovich 2 hr Washer-Woman 2
Robert Frank BOTTONI, Carla WINTERS, Jodi ARIAS (May '13) Oct '17 TheMilwaukeeRoad 21
News Boyfriend Found Guilty in Gail Masset Murder (Aug '07) Jan '17 guy smiley 6
News School districts going to the ballot for buildi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 tcsturner 1
Review: Gracie's Consignment & Estate Services (Feb '15) Feb '15 tidalwavetidings 1
News $10,000 Powerball ticket sold in Tomah (Mar '13) Mar '13 Playslip 1
News Strobel retires from Mukwonago School District (Mar '13) Mar '13 Denice Martenet 1

Mukwonago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mukwonago Mortgages