Law Enforcement Required To Videotape...

Law Enforcement Required To Videotape Arrests

There are 1 comment on the CBS 5 Green Bay story from Sep 25, 2006, titled Law Enforcement Required To Videotape Arrests. In it, CBS 5 Green Bay reports that:

MILWAUKEE Law enforcement agencies will be required to make video or audiotapes whenever they question an arrested felony suspect beginning Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5 Green Bay.

Dinah

Lake Orion, MI

#1 Sep 25, 2006
I wonder how long it will be after then they begin to accuse the police officers of making a fake or editing a video? Hopefully if you are going to go that route you will have some guard for them in place so accusing them is pointless.

By the way; if you do this, what happens if a police officer is acting ALONE with no back up?
THEN WHAT? Do you leave the felon who you are trying to arrest off because YOU can't tape him and arrest him too? Of course, an audio recorder in the pocket is a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukwonago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News School districts going to the ballot for buildi... Mar '16 tcsturner 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Just saying 2
News Essays being accepted for fourth annual Kitchen... (May '08) Feb '16 Kalegault 39
News Boyfriend Found Guilty in Gail Masset Murder (Aug '07) Jan '16 Jean 5
Robert Frank BOTTONI, Carla WINTERS, Jodi ARIAS (May '13) Jan '16 1961 greg 18
Review: Gracie's Consignment & Estate Services (Feb '15) Feb '15 tidalwavetidings 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mukwonago Mortgages