who is dawn marcell?
DIRTYZENN

United States

#1 May 11, 2011
Please connect the dots.
notchomama

Abbeville, LA

#2 May 16, 2011
I think her last name is Clayton. She's a wanna be Cajun. I hear she hangs out with the mama bears up there.
Wind bag

Kaplan, LA

#3 May 23, 2011
Dawn Marcelle is a windbag woman divorced from Robert Allen (Bob) Clayton Jr. who continues to tell an outdated irreverent over 10 year old story about the used to be Washington based Rodi Diesel Engine scam. She says she never lies, but its far closer to the truth that she seldom tells the truth. She has an obsession hate for a Sheriff who did not ever do here anything, but if she is caught from her super hide out telephone numbers, and her super hide out residence, she will be arrested, tried and put in prison for slandering and libeling the Sheriff who had nothing to do with her tall tall tale. Her true telling lies are not believed by anyone because they are not worthy of belief.
deerslayer

United States

#4 May 23, 2011
Wind bag wrote:
Dawn Marcelle is a windbag woman divorced from Robert Allen (Bob) Clayton Jr. who continues to tell an outdated irreverent over 10 year old story about the used to be Washington based Rodi Diesel Engine scam. She says she never lies, but its far closer to the truth that she seldom tells the truth. She has an obsession hate for a Sheriff who did not ever do here anything, but if she is caught from her super hide out telephone numbers, and her super hide out residence, she will be arrested, tried and put in prison for slandering and libeling the Sheriff who had nothing to do with her tall tall tale. Her true telling lies are not believed by anyone because they are not worthy of belief.
She is not here Santa. This town is just another of her delusions , Just like Lions Roar and Woodsman1. I'm still fishing in Everret but no bites yet. How is nephew? Lol
Wind bag

Kaplan, LA

#5 May 24, 2011
deerslayer wrote:
<quoted text>She is not here Santa. This town is just another of her delusions , Just like Lions Roar and Woodsman1. I'm still fishing in Everret but no bites yet. How is nephew? Lol
Sorry but I am really not the one who you referred to as santa nephew on your started who is dawn marcell thread, but otherwise I agree on what you said. A friend heard that a good location to fish is at the Olympia residence and ask to get a fellow worker job at Boeing in Seattle.

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#6 Jul 3, 2012
deerslayer wrote:
<quoted text>She is not here Santa. This town is just another of her delusions , Just like Lions Roar and Woodsman1. I'm still fishing in Everret but no bites yet. How is nephew? Lol
Ive been waiting a long time to answer you guys on this forum. I've known about the connection between y'all for a long time.
Many times I started to post back in the day and fill y'all in. I had to see for myself what this "lions roar " was like. If she was the same lions roar I used to debunk or if there was some redeeming quality about her as she claimed.
She'll only tell part of the story. Never the whole story. She only expounds on items that get her ass out of the bind she repeatedly puts herself in. She'll resort to lieing and any means necessary to save her azz.
She hates all lousianians , especially Cajuns.
But she sure does preach that love and tolerance crap.
I can assure you. I've lived it.
This woman is more unstable than a radioactive isotope in a shoebox!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been waiting a long time to answer you guys on this forum. I've known about the connection between y'all for a long time.
Many times I started to post back in the day and fill y'all in. I had to see for myself what this "lions roar " was like. If she was the same lions roar I used to debunk or if there was some redeeming quality about her as she claimed.
She'll only tell part of the story. Never the whole story. She only expounds on items that get her ass out of the bind she repeatedly puts herself in. She'll resort to lieing and any means necessary to save her azz.
She hates all lousianians , especially Cajuns.
But she sure does preach that love and tolerance crap.
I can assure you. I've lived it.
This woman is more unstable than a radioactive isotope in a shoebox!
Ain't that the dang truth. lol
Knutts

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
A real nutcase

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukilteo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Stuck in an All Lives Matter theology': Pastor... Jul '16 YourLifeMatters 3
Adult breastfeeding (Aug '10) Jul '16 Mr Thirsty 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6
News Take a tour of some of the best winter warmers ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 JOSEPH RIMES 3
News Neighbors band together to fight construction o... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Elise In Texas 1
Moving (Jul '15) Jul '15 meghanc 1
dead raccoon taken into police custody (Jun '14) Jun '14 lol 1

Mukilteo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mukilteo Mortgages