Will Mukilteo ban fire pits on its sa...

Will Mukilteo ban fire pits on its sandy waterfront?

There are 1 comment on the The Herald story from Jun 28, 2009, titled Will Mukilteo ban fire pits on its sandy waterfront?. In it, The Herald reports that:

Walk past Lighthouse Park on a sunny summer evening, and the place often looks like it is on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

Deborah Hagerty

Everett, WA

#1 Jun 29, 2009
I love this beach, have been going since I was a toddler (I'm 52 now). It seems like a good start to enforce the actual closing time and regulate fires to park provided pits.

I thought I would be unhappy with the park when the city first started work, but they have actually made it better then when it was still a state park... kudosís for that.

By "garbage" are we talking paper plates, plastic forks and styro-cups? Those are bad. I might not know that except my husband was and son is firemen. Those are extremely toxic and need to go into the trash (to go who knows where...) instead of the fire pit. Only this fine publication, after it is read, should be used to start a fire in a pit, and only as much as is needed.

Thanks for this space for my $0.02

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mukilteo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susumus steakhouse Aug 5 gibbers2 1
Celebrate Recovery (Feb '12) Aug 4 Jerry Thomas 8
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lynnwood (Dec '16) Jul 26 Olivia0119 64
Review: Sound Air Solutions (Jan '11) Jun '17 Riley M 47
Cory McElroy @ Aquarium Co op Jun '17 FishKeeper 1
Everett City Planners and Boeing (Sep '12) Jun '17 Cyndi A 4
Lynnwood Tavern - it was an icon in it's day (Jan '10) Apr '17 Larry 9

Mukilteo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance