Muenster's Eldridge goes to TEA

Muenster's Eldridge goes to TEA

There are 3 comments on the Gainesville Daily Register story from May 20, 2007, titled Muenster's Eldridge goes to TEA. In it, Gainesville Daily Register reports that:

“I have poured my heart and soul into the school. You are a tremendous staff with tremendous dedication. The friendships I have developed at Muenster ISD will last a lifetime.”

As a few administrators have in recent years, the principal of Muenster High School accepted a position with the Texas Education Agency's Region 11 Educational Service Center. via Gainesville Daily Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville Daily Register.

ashlee bayer

Muenster, TX

#1 May 31, 2007
no mr. eldridge! we will miss you- and we certainly will mis that big white truck! i truly dont think there is another out there that can compare to you! exceptional principal and wonderful mentor!
ashlee bayer

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2008
ashlee bayer wrote:
no mr. eldridge! we will miss you- and we certainly will mis that big white truck! i truly dont think there is another out there that can compare to you! exceptional principal and wonderful mentor!

who the hell used my name?? they misspelled half that crap!
Ashlee Bayer

Big Lake, MN

#3 May 18, 2010
WTF, who are you two using my name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muenster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for James Dodson 20 hr abner 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 31 Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 30 Farting 766
News West Nile virus reported in Cooke County Jul 22 Jaimie 2
Who drives a brown flat bed extended cab pickup Jul 22 citizen 1
Who managed/owned Brickstreet Tavern Jul 16 BST 1
Another chief gone Jul 6 Hotchs kid 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muenster Mortgages