Muenster's Eldridge goes to TEA

May 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gainesville Daily Register

“I have poured my heart and soul into the school. You are a tremendous staff with tremendous dedication. The friendships I have developed at Muenster ISD will last a lifetime.”

As a few administrators have in recent years, the principal of Muenster High School accepted a position with the Texas Education Agency's Region 11 Educational Service Center. via Gainesville Daily Register

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
ashlee bayer

Muenster, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

no mr. eldridge! we will miss you- and we certainly will mis that big white truck! i truly dont think there is another out there that can compare to you! exceptional principal and wonderful mentor!
ashlee bayer

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

ashlee bayer wrote:
no mr. eldridge! we will miss you- and we certainly will mis that big white truck! i truly dont think there is another out there that can compare to you! exceptional principal and wonderful mentor!

who the hell used my name?? they misspelled half that crap!
Ashlee Bayer

Big Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

WTF, who are you two using my name!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Muenster News Video

•••
Muenster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Muenster Jobs

•••
•••
•••