robin browning

Abilene, TX

#3 Apr 30, 2009
who is she wrote:
he is a dead beat dad a d beats on everyone he gets with why
well i've been back and fourth with bo hensley on and off for 20 years.he has never hurt me in any way. i do think when you throw down your kids and hus band for ajunky whos the dead beat. so watch what you say about my man.that could get YOU hurt.
1 post removed
paige hensley his kid

Welch, WV

#5 Jul 3, 2009
you are a pill hoe and you have not even knew my daddy that long your crazy he meet you after the fact mommy lefted him then when my ex step mom carrie lefted him you started seeing him and the only reason is was to do drugs with you
you are a loser pill headed hoe you need to stay away from my dad or you will get hurt got it your nothing but trash

“its me sweet p”

Since: Jun 09

lenore

#6 Jul 3, 2009
you are a pill hoe and you have not even knew my daddy that long your crazy he meet you after the fact mommy lefted him then when my ex step mom carrie lefted him you started seeing him and the only reason is was to do drugs with you
you are a loser pill headed hoe you need to stay away from my dad or you will get hurt got it your nothing but trash

from paige his kid

“its me sweet p”

Since: Jun 09

lenore

#7 Jul 3, 2009
now who ever said daddy is a dead beat well he use to be but he has been a daddy for awhile when you are young you do stupid things but then there is a point in your life when you grow up and he has he loves all 3 of us it took him getting thetrash out of his life to wake up but he is my daddy and i love him so shut your mouth if you think so bad of him go tell him about it dont hide behide topix and bad mouth my daddy he is a great guy
just me

Oceana, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2009
paige hensley his kid wrote:
Well I heard that your step mom, Carrie, left him for an drug addict herself.
paige hensley

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2009
yes she lefted my dad for a drug head that is in jail he is better off with out her he is a dad when she is out of the picture she wont let my dad be a dad to me when she is with him because my dad flirt with my mommy lol but look at carrie then look at my mommy no wonder he flirts with mommy and he know mommy is a much better person then carrie my mommy is not a drugie and takes care of her kids unlike carrie only time she wants them is to hold them over mamaw and papaw head to do what she say or for money i hate her I HAVE MY DADDY BACK NOW THAT SHE IS GONE

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2011
where is bo now?
mud forker

Williamson, WV

#11 Jul 10, 2011
Between BO, Carrie,n Greg.... They all are pieces of shit... Oh yea forgot to tell ya they all work for the police...... Rats Rats everywhere... someone needs to set out some D-Con...lol Their isnt one any better than the other... They r all RATS...... They all work together with the police...
concerned

Welch, WV

#12 Jul 18, 2011
mud forker wrote:
Between BO, Carrie,n Greg.... They all are pieces of shit... Oh yea forgot to tell ya they all work for the police...... Rats Rats everywhere... someone needs to set out some D-Con...lol Their isnt one any better than the other... They r all RATS...... They all work together with the police...
So where are they now?
His niece

Williamson, WV

#13 Nov 22, 2011
Bo was recently remarried to a wonderful woman. He goes to work everyday and is going to church. I am very proud of him!
concerned

Oceana, WV

#14 Nov 22, 2011
So where are Greg & Carrie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mudfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 31 min Linda-Rose 365
News Clay County father arrested on child abuse charges (Oct '13) Jul 23 Clay county good ... 18
Ivydale Music Thread Jul 6 Musikologist 3
finaly (Aug '11) Jun '15 Knockem out 10
Girls faking pregnancies Jun '15 She knows 2
Deadbeat Dads Jun '15 angry mom 1
looking for you Jun '15 an old friend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mudfork Mortgages