Sheriff: Facebook boast leads to arrest

Sheriff: Facebook boast leads to arrest

There are 5 comments on the WISH-TV Indianapolis story from Aug 29, 2011, titled Sheriff: Facebook boast leads to arrest. In it, WISH-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Deputy Chris Gray says early Monday in a release that the incident began when a man on a motorcycle outran pursuing deputies late last week near Moxee, just east of Yakima.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV Indianapolis.

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#1 Aug 29, 2011
You would think, with all the publicity about Facebook boasts busting bozo's (no offense Clem) that MAYBE someone would learn???

Cherish Your Loved Ones.
Taxpayer Money

Huntington, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Uh....what are the cops doing on Facebook?

Since: Aug 09

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Aug 29, 2011
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
You would think, with all the publicity about Facebook boasts busting bozo's (no offense Clem) that MAYBE someone would learn???
You know social media, people just want to get on and yakima, yakima, yakima about everything all day long. Still, that took a lot of moxee.

“Just me.......”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 29, 2011
People have to brag about their wrong-doings to feel "cool". Without the publicity among their friends, it wouldn't mean anything. Stupid is all I have to say about them.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2011
Taxpayer Money wrote:
Uh....what are the cops doing on Facebook?
Looking for stupid criminals that like to brag about their crimes.

Nothing beats a public confession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moxee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions May '18 Irish mechanic 1
Ford Robert Mar '18 5150loc 1
Yakama Nation (Dec '17) Jan '18 Tim Sampson 6161 2
Betrayal.. (Dec '17) Jan '18 Tim Sampson 6161 3
News Drone footage of huge fissure opening behind im... (Jan '18) Jan '18 jacquiwatson1959y... 1
Review: Selah & Moxee Irrigation District (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dinora Cochran 1
News Marijuana news: Washington school district reje... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Altitude 1

Moxee Jobs

Personal Finance

Moxee Mortgages