Attention retired police officer look...

Attention retired police officer looking to run a business

Posted in the Moxee Forum

Concerned native

Toppenish, WA

#1 Dec 3, 2017
The yakama Nation is looking for buds from retired or police officer or police station to bid for security for our elders and housing projects we are trying to clean up from drugs and alcohol.. from drunks and drug abuser... I wanted to do this myself as a business opportunity.. but I do not know the police policy... I am not certified.. but if you hire native people and train them.. this could be a great opportunity for you.. contact the yakama Nation housing authority.. in wapato... A retired police officer that know the local law enforcement and knowledge and respect from the people would be a great opportunity to make more money... I am just passing the word out.. it's your choice to call yakama Nation housing authority and ask...
Please help my people by keeping the drunks and drug abuser away from our people... Help keep the drug dealers away from our people... I pray one of you get the bid.. help protect our people and elders from the people trying to kill us with drugs and alcohol and gang violence and drug dealers... I'm tired of seeing our people die from this.. I pray for all of you along with my own people... Thank you and hire a native to help you to...
Concerned native

Toppenish, WA

#2 Dec 3, 2017
Bids not buds.. dam autocorrect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moxee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions May '18 Irish mechanic 1
Ford Robert Mar '18 5150loc 1
Yakama Nation (Dec '17) Jan '18 Tim Sampson 6161 2
Betrayal.. (Dec '17) Jan '18 Tim Sampson 6161 3
News Drone footage of huge fissure opening behind im... (Jan '18) Jan '18 jacquiwatson1959y... 1
Irene Langloss Hoard (Apr '17) Jan '18 Langloss 3
Review: Selah & Moxee Irrigation District (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dinora Cochran 1

Moxee Jobs

Personal Finance

Moxee Mortgages