old time

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2009
just wondering what happened to Rat Lester and his family. I havent seen or heard from them since they closed the two stores.
haha

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jul 15, 2009
who is wanting to know robin lol
2 all jealous ppl

Ransom, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2009
probley thank god he left that pill who** alone
booooyah

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2009
you mean robin scott? didnt he fool with her
private

Pikeville, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2009
it would be a much better place if everybody would take care of their own life and whats in their own house and stop wondering what their neighbor is doing or what you can find out to run with and carry another tale or talk about somebody " the world is bad enough !" God will give their just reward so you don't have to be concerned
woundering

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2009
old time wrote:
just wondering what happened to Rat Lester and his family. I havent seen or heard from them since they closed the two stores.
why did they close the stores,like shopping there.pizza was good.
Robin

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2010
2 all jealous ppl wrote:
F**K YOU!! You people are so so stupid you wont even tell your name so mind your own f**king business. I dont give a f**k where their at! Jody and my kids know what I donE and we worked through our problems. So You better stay out of our business and mind your own. DON'T F**K WITH MY FAMILY!! WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MESS UP EVERYBODY ELSE LIFE CAUSE YOU AINT GOT NO LIFE!!
someone

Pikeville, KY

#10 Apr 10, 2010
everyone needs to get on with there own life and leave each other alone
stay tuned

Grethel, KY

#11 Apr 13, 2010
i don't know you peolpe butit must be true or she wouldn't be so pissed off--lol
Phillip

Virgie, KY

#12 Apr 13, 2010
stay tuned wrote:
i don't know you peolpe butit must be true or she wouldn't be so pissed off--lol
how the hell would you know about truth your posting from Virgie. Nothing tells the truth there. Their clocks even lie about the time of day.lmfao
old friends

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 30, 2013
Does anyone know if old man Roy Lester is living still? Wipeouts dad?
Joe

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 31, 2013
old friends wrote:
Does anyone know if old man Roy Lester is living still? Wipeouts dad?
he died last summer went to funeral
old friends

Clay City, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>he died last summer went to funeral
hate to hear that
FUntruth

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2013
2 all jealous ppl wrote:
amen the smell probably run him away
FUntruth

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jun 5, 2013
stay tuned wrote:
shes on so much dope she eats breaths and sleeps pissed off no one who knows her can stand her only the people she sells too and they really don't they just want her dope
Funny

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2013
Them Lester's are no good
lester on the old side

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2013
No good for Nothing! lmao
Rebel13

Oakwood, VA

#21 Sep 30, 2013
randy lester and loranize (pops)lester and boone lester are all NARKS so watch out they live on hacys creek with bobby spencers wife and kids so dont f**k with them if u do u will go to jail SNITCHES ALL SNITCHES
looking to buy

Charleston, WV

#22 May 21, 2014
Can someone tell me if Wipeout Lester has his place up for sale? Someone thought he did and need a place if anyone knows or sure its up for sale?
Jjjjjjj

Duluth, GA

#23 Jul 1, 2014
How do you know she's on dope?? Are you one of her fake backstabbing friends trying to get her dope. We'll news flash, she's not on dope. She's changed from back then. She doesn't do anything wrong. She has straightened her life up. Yeah she stays mad because she don't want you dope headed whore on her property. She's so over that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouthcard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jimmy kelly (Nov '13) 2 hr someone 17
Here Piggy Piggy 2 hr smart 21
Prom Queen 3 hr Nessa Wins 1
john chaney 4 hr mr. clean 1
Male workers at GS 10 hr RealWife 14
Hang Thu Cindy call me 1
Hang Thu Cindy call me 1
More from around the web

Mouthcard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE