Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bobby and Vickie

United States

#21 Mar 7, 2012
I don't really know any Tonya Brown, I just want to get to the bottom of this!! If Marie is so happy with that Jeff guy, then tell me why she's on here posting shit that she dos'nt know anything about! We are getting tired of all of this drama!! Me and Bobby are starting to get pissed off!! Because NOBODY IS GOING TO CALL OUR DAUGHTER, names and get away with it..THAT'S A PROMISE!!! We don't get on here posting garbage about other people's kids, so it's time to step up and tell us the truth or come up to our face's and reveal your true idenity.. We would prefur that you approach us face to face so this matter can be resolved once and for all!!! If you will get up with us and be a REAL LADY,we will work this out in person, if not then I will have no other choice but to have everyone's computer's traced up! Those that have been calling there self.. sweet pea and hungry also sweetheart and like to try. If this bull crap don't stop then there will be a few people in court that will answer to all this!!! I am going to call and report this and then there will be no where to hide..There is a law against slander against a minor!!!
know who you are

Pikeville, KY

#22 Mar 7, 2012
I know who you are tou are marie louise stiltner, Brown, or what ever you are now you erre married to kennith stiltner had a son Daniei you gave it away when you said you lived down here and was married to a stiltner man that died ken was a good man he deserved better than yoy all that came out of it good was Daniel
know who you are

Pikeville, KY

#23 Mar 8, 2012
YES SHE i the one who was mamarried to kennith syiltner off big hackney creek he died of a massave heart attack in fact i heard all her husbands died except charlie brown, good thing he got out while he could good luck Bobby and Vicky she wants something she cant have!!!!!!!
Cousin of Ken

United States

#24 Mar 8, 2012
know who you are wrote:
I know who you are tou are marie louise stiltner, Brown, or what ever you are now you erre married to kennith stiltner had a son Daniei you gave it away when you said you lived down here and was married to a stiltner man that died ken was a good man he deserved better than yoy all that came out of it good was Daniel
Yes, I know her too! She is a low-life sorry excuse for a woman, that is if u want a consider her one! She has been married more times then anyone can count. I am ken's 1st cousin, he did deserve better than her,that's a fact!!! She destroyed him and now she's starting crap with his family,You know what i think is weird is how she supposley lost 2 husbands,both was supposed to have died of heart failure, ken was in good health. Back in the 90's she was married to some old cab driver,he was like in his late 50's and like ken he also died of a heart attack.. now that's strange, ant it?? As far as his son goes none of ever get to see him nor do we know where he is, I mean how can she judge other people's parenting skills when she can't be a decent mother her self!! I got news for her she better back off of this family or the out come won't be good! She better, grow up or one day or some place one of us will give her a grown up a$$ kicking!!! Then maybe she will grow up after she has learned the hard way. She can't go around calling ken's own family names, and start shit on here with his family an think she's gonna get away with it!!!...BECAUSE WE WILL BE WATCHING FOR HER!!..Nor HELL OR HIGH WATER'S GONNA STOP US! Marie, what ever her last name is now has finally bitten off more than she can chew!!!!
Stiltnerdisdent

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Mar 9, 2012
hey yall know who it is its me the one call little kin so i sugesst if my dads side of my family love me like ya'll say u do then show my mother a little respect because she has been nothing but good to ya'll so i sugesst you apologize right now or ur not true blood...... and quit fighting were family for god sake family fight but we love each other and as far as i can see and as far as the human eye can see i cant see any love from what u say and the way u disrespect her it drives me nuts and yes kin is my dad and if ur related shut up!!!!
Cousin of Ken

United States

#26 Mar 9, 2012
Well, little Ken we did'nt start this your mom did!! Have you read what she wrote about my husband? I think the world of you, and never had any problems with your mom untill she started saying that she was wanting to give my husband,Bobby a bj!! And yes i am your cousin,and she needs to applogize to my family first! She has no right to call my daughter a er w-h-o-r-e, and u should know that's not good at all.And if she had'nt of started this post about my husband then none of this would be on here! Do me a favor tell her if that it wasn't her that started this just let me know because it might have been someone else but either way we need to get to the bottom of this, I think that you'll agree with me on that one!..And she had no right to get on her,if it was her and disrespect me by saying crap about my husband and family, u know what I mean. And yes this post is driving me crazy to! We will only shut up when you tell your mom to get up with us or call us and let us know the truth okay!!..Because we didn't start this post, it is saying that she did!!! If u don't believe me go back and read all the other post's. I always thought your mom was a nice person and now I just don't know what to believe anymore..So have her get up with me,so we can talk about this and get it out of both our minds. Take care little dude.
Stiltnerdisdent

Elkhorn City, KY

#27 Mar 10, 2012
Ill get her to call u guys but im tired of seeing all this and further more i think its low of people to talk about our family especally Dad and anyone else bye ill talk at ya'll later Bye,
Stiltnerdisdent

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Mar 10, 2012
i called my mom and she said that was not her <3 u guys bye,
Maries daughter

Grundy, VA

#29 Mar 13, 2012
Bobby, Tonya, and Vickie. Kim here not sure you remember me. But my mother did not type these messages about you. She doesn't even have internet where she lives. I live in TN, so she wouldn't drive 4 hours to use my internet. My mom is only 38 not old enough to be Bobby's mom. Her 3rd husband was Bobby's cousin Chris Mullins.

TO ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE SAYING SHIT ABOUT MY MOM, AND PRETENDING TO BE HER. You obviously know nothing about my mother, or anything that has gone on in her life. Tonya as you say, and whoever it is pretending to be my mother, behind a screen name. you just need to shut up. ip addresses aren't hard to track. And if this doesn't stop the law will be brought in. We will find out who you are, and we will prosecute.
Stiltnerdisdent

Grundy, VA

#30 Mar 14, 2012
u tell um sis

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouthcard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min 62656sss 1,273
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
the music thread (Jan '12) 8 hr Tunes 231
Kimper's football field is being built 9 hr Slim 7
4-wheelers 9 hr Do the right thing 18
Steroid freak 10 hr LMAO 1
new elkhorn city curfew 17 hr tytyty 6
•••
•••
•••

Mouthcard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••