josh phillips?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Aug 26, 2010
anyone besides me noticed how hot he looks lately?sure would like to get ahold of him.
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Aug 26, 2010
his lady probally wouldnt like that too much ;).
I say

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2010
wondering wrote:
anyone besides me noticed how hot he looks lately?sure would like to get ahold of him.
Honey, hes been that a for awhile ad yes u would wanna get a hold of him)from personalexperience)
lovely me

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2010
yes josh is pretty
hahaha

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2010
lol wrote:
his lady probally wouldnt like that too much ;).
But whos to say that Josh wouldn't.. ;)
josh

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Aug 27, 2010
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> But whos to say that Josh wouldn't.. ;)
Me..;)
hahaha

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2010
josh wrote:
<quoted text>
Me..;)
Ahhh, I looked you up and you ain't all that, I don't see what the fuss is all about, she can have you..I like my men to be decent looking, you are a little on the skinny side!
okay

Georgetown, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2010
josh is a piece of garbage an will never amount to anything.
hahaha

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2010
Well I do know one thing, he isn't good looking at all..
farah

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2010
well he does take care of his kid aleast like some people on here dont so i dont think you should be calling someone garbage
Shut Up9435

Ransom, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2010
okay wrote:
josh is a piece of garbage an will never amount to anything.
I suppose as the GIANT piece of shit you are, you're speaking from experience...LMAO
u should knw 2

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 30, 2010
And you are probably some fake tooth, crater face, to much makeup wearing hag!
Shut Up

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Sep 1, 2010
u should knw 2 wrote:
And you are probably some fake tooth, crater face, to much makeup wearing hag!
NO, I'm not your Mother....
u should knw 2

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 1, 2010
Oh I described you perfectly, I know exactly who you are, thinking you are all hot when really in reality you aren't.What a come back, sounds like some highschool B/S, Yo momma shiiit! Wooooww that nearly cause me to fall dead right here where I sit, hurt so badly I couldn't hardly stand to read it, actually Miss Piggy face, I laughed so hard I nearly pissed my drawers..
u should knw 2

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2010
Shut Up wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I'm not your Mother....
Your momma could use a little of that cake you got on your face, but then again maybe not, she ain't got nothing to dress up for.Better be careful of what ya eat, that cap on the tooth might just fall off, then you will be all messed up in the front..
Well

United States

#18 Sep 1, 2010
farah wrote:
well he does take care of his kid aleast like some people on here dont so i dont think you should be calling someone garbage
He might babysit his kid, but I'm pretty sure that it's his MOM who "TAKES CARE" of his daughter, both physically and finacally!
bunny

Virgie, KY

#19 Sep 1, 2010
i see him with his kid all the time and he is a male doing how about the low life females around here that never is seen with their kid huh
quite frankly

Franklin, OH

#20 Sep 2, 2010
It's no one's business what Josh does and doesn't do. He is a wonderful father to his kid. You all shouldn't even be talking about him or anyone else on here for that matter.
you are a moron

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Sep 2, 2010
u should knw 2 wrote:
Oh I described you perfectly, I know exactly who you are, thinking you are all hot when really in reality you aren't.What a come back, sounds like some highschool B/S, Yo momma shiiit! Wooooww that nearly cause me to fall dead right here where I sit, hurt so badly I couldn't hardly stand to read it, actually Miss Piggy face, I laughed so hard I nearly pissed my drawers..
I've never written this about another human being before but you are RETARDED...Did you read what you typed before you posted because if you did, retarded is sooo out of your reach you are offically a vegetable...People like you shouldn't be allowed contact with those of us who are NORMAL...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 2, 2010
you are a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never written this about another human being before but you are RETARDED...Did you read what you typed before you posted because if you did, retarded is sooo out of your reach you are offically a vegetable...People like you shouldn't be allowed contact with those of us who are NORMAL...
wtf does vetable have to do with anything this person typed, made perfect sense to me, apparently they know exactly who they are talking about, what you wrote on the other hand, made no sense whatsoever.And personaly, topix isn't for those of us who are as you say "NORMAL".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouthcard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill head nurses 3 hr jill 2
Save Alot Coming To Elkhorn City Soon, Great Ne... (Sep '16) 3 hr four legs 45
New Mayor 23 hr Joe 3
Shit Splitter foot race (Sep '16) May 27 Tree Hugger NOT 13
time out pizza elkhorn (Oct '12) May 27 Former customer 50
CB Biliter and the Athletic Fields May 26 Moms Basement 14
Jail bait May 25 Dale 6

Mouthcard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance