Was Jon Looney's death a homiside???

Posted in the Mouthcard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Resident Evil Nemises

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Some people are saying that Jon's death was a hommicide!! I was wondering if anyone knows if this is true? Even some are saying that that he was shot in the back of the head, I beleive that all of us neighbors needs to know!!! Do we or don't we have a murder as one of our neighbor, Come ON MOUTHCARD'EN'S we deserve to know, the truth because we live really close to there, And truth none of us wants to raise our beautiful babies,in that kind of enviroment!!! NOW DO WE???????
reality

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Resident Evil Nemises wrote:
Some people are saying that Jon's death was a hommicide!! I was wondering if anyone knows if this is true? Even some are saying that that he was shot in the back of the head, I beleive that all of us neighbors needs to know!!! Do we or don't we have a murder as one of our neighbor, Come ON MOUTHCARD'EN'S we deserve to know, the truth because we live really close to there, And truth none of us wants to raise our beautiful babies,in that kind of enviroment!!! NOW DO WE???????
You must have been raising your beautiful babies in that enviroment.Do something about it,report all those lowlife drug dealers.
Resident Evil Nemises

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2011
reality wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been raising your beautiful babies in that enviroment.Do something about it,report all those lowlife drug dealers.
For your information!! I have called and reported them low life scumb bags!!! All of them but it does'nt seem to do any good!!...For some reason they keep letting them go, I don't know why our law enforcement officers, keep letting them drug dealers away with this!!! If things don't change i'm concidering moving my family away from this terriable place!! The cops need to make a change, and clean this place up once and for all!!! COME ON COPS, YOU CAN HELP THIS COMMUNITY, and put a stop to these murder's and the drugs that are destroying our community!!!!!!
fwih

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2011
from what i heard, this was a staight up murder....this a shameful ordeal.....in my opinion these people are really cold hearted people to do someone like this! this man was someones family member, someones son, brother, nephew, i think we as the community should get people like this out of here!!! someone should do them like he have done this man...the family of this man are in my prayers, even though i did not know him, but i do know how it feels to loose a loved one! lets hope justice will be served in this case and that both johnny and christy pay for what THEY have done!!!!
concerned

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Nov 4, 2011
did they ever arrest johnny and christy--or are they still scot free with their heads held high--it is a shame-but everything you all have said here is true--you can call and report every drug dealer and abuser around but as long as the judges we have are still under their little black robes down there--not one thing will be done about these people--people get arrested and let out in the same 24 hours--when you have people in the judges seat as dirty and corrupt as the dealers---they buy from the dealers--they will always get just a slap on the wrist and told to lay low a while--there is no justice for this guy that got murdered or the rest in this county that have been killed-these people will get their little pat on the back--it will linger in court with THE FRIEND if you know who i mean until every body but the family forgets this poor guy's name--and that will be that--i know these people that killed that boy has been reported several times along with a few more of the people up there-just watch your kids people and pray--yhis just goes to show you don't really know who your neighbors are or what they are capable of
fwih

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2011
concerned wrote:
did they ever arrest johnny and christy--or are they still scot free with their heads held high--it is a shame-but everything you all have said here is true--you can call and report every drug dealer and abuser around but as long as the judges we have are still under their little black robes down there--not one thing will be done about these people--people get arrested and let out in the same 24 hours--when you have people in the judges seat as dirty and corrupt as the dealers---they buy from the dealers--they will always get just a slap on the wrist and told to lay low a while--there is no justice for this guy that got murdered or the rest in this county that have been killed-these people will get their little pat on the back--it will linger in court with THE FRIEND if you know who i mean until every body but the family forgets this poor guy's name--and that will be that--i know these people that killed that boy has been reported several times along with a few more of the people up there-just watch your kids people and pray--yhis just goes to show you don't really know who your neighbors are or what they are capable of
they arrested him yesterday, but her she is running around in that green truck!! has been seen at the mouth of abner fork!! isn't that his truck?? the guy that was found.....???
more to get

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2011
Yes they did arrest Johnny. They have got him in Pikeville jail on a trafficking 1st degree charge. Call and ask about William Johnny Slone. Christy has been running around everwhere being nosey and trying to find out all she can. Well today DK went to jail as Im sure u seen it on the news. I agree with CONCERNED about the judges in their black robes. Christy and Johnny are MURDERS and deserve to be in jail for the rest of there lives. How could someone be so cold hearted. Like someone said, Jon was a son, a brother, a uncle and friend and lots of people loved him. He DID NOT deserve to die. Someone needs to take Christys daughter away from her because she is in a line of danger.
why

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2011
Why is the skanky a$$ druggie Slone girl still driving his truck. If that was my brothers truck she sure as hell would not be driving it, she would be running for the hills.
friend

Herndon, VA

#9 Nov 7, 2011
i hope to god that they both get whats comeing to them both the man they kill jon was a kind person and he done everything for the and christy's baby girl called him daddy. Sents his mom reported him missing christy has ran his truck to death and her and johnny was in that garge every day they was even both in the garge the day before they found his body they need to get them both out of mouthcard before one of us is next.
friend

Herndon, VA

#10 Nov 7, 2011
why does people like christy get to be at there home and live it up after killing someone but if you get caught speeding you go to jail.
i know

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2011
she is staying at the first place on the left going up in abner fork....someone will get her!!!
friend

Herndon, VA

#12 Nov 8, 2011
every sents they found jon's body shes been seen with 3 diffent men laughing it up the law need to take her little girl so she will be safe and they need to send her ass to jail with her daddy for murder for killing jon.
friend

Herndon, VA

#13 Nov 8, 2011
i know wrote:
she is staying at the first place on the left going up in abner fork....someone will get her!!!
do you know the person shes staying withname?
lost

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2011
no idk the name but there are others there. that place looks like apartments but some think it is a house...amber fleming, shawn swiney, chris meade, todd clevenger...there are alot of people that live in that place...its a same she ended up with johns truck...she is staying blowed outta her mind, they r doing alot of dealing out of that place also.. i hope they are takin down soon!
friend

Herndon, VA

#15 Nov 8, 2011
lost wrote:
no idk the name but there are others there. that place looks like apartments but some think it is a house...amber fleming, shawn swiney, chris meade, todd clevenger...there are alot of people that live in that place...its a same she ended up with johns truck...she is staying blowed outta her mind, they r doing alot of dealing out of that place also.. i hope they are takin down soon!
i hope so. So jon's family will get his truck and christy and johnny will be arrested for murder soon i hope and get them out of mouthcard his family needs justice done for jon .
friend

Cambridge, MA

#16 Nov 15, 2011
omg some people are heartles christy slone must be she move a woman in with her and has a bunch of men up there every day if you love someone and if you didnt help kill him you wouldn't start running around with alot of men right after they found his body and things. She is ever sellind drug out of a church parking lot omg she needs to be locked up now.
Amber Fleming

Pikeville, KY

#17 Nov 30, 2011
friend wrote:
<quoted text>i hope so. So jon's family will get his truck and christy and johnny will be arrested for murder soon i hope and get them out of mouthcard his family needs justice done for jon .
Jon was a VERY good friend of mine, and if christy wants to stay with me she can! i have nothing to hide and she does not either,I am dying of lung cancer, thier is no one staying fuc**** up out of thier mind, and as far as the green truck she paid just as much for it as jon,If the Cops thought she was guilty she would be in jail... dont you think?? come on she is hurting just as much as anyone else if not more!! i know for a fact that the COPS are looking at 2 other ppl that will probley go to jail for the murder of jon then everyone who talked crap will crawl back in thier holes in the wall !!
Here we Go

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2012
Hey amber? ain't you the wh*** that f***** around with Josh? i was just curious.. if ya know what i mean.
know it all

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Jan 4, 2012
yes amber fooled with josh and about 20 more
Here we Go

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2012
Hot dam*, that boy josh is on fire. but amber is a big wh***!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouthcard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacky and his wall 3 hr Foreman Conn 26
I kinda just wanna suck you while you game. Mon Unknown subject 1
Gold Ring Restaurant Mon Give them a break 5
Big Cod's in Phelps Mon Wondering minds 3
Rumor about a mine Mon Garnet 2
Homer Fleming Sun jake 3
Save Alot Coming To Elkhorn City Soon, Great Ne... Feb 19 march open date 30

Mouthcard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance