dollar store at mouthcard?

Posted in the Mouthcard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nonya

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
i heard that they were putting a dollar store at mouthcard anyone else hear that?
Know

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
nonya wrote:
i heard that they were putting a dollar store at mouthcard anyone else hear that?
yes dicky Taylor sold his garage at the intersection across from iga to them coming very soon than later on down beside the clinic they're putting a fast food restaurant in
Know

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Have dollar store done by June 2013
nonya

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2013
its about time, i like this it is a good thing and we so need it
hmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
what fast food place is coming? or is it just another local yokel throwing up something?
Wondering

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
I heard they were putting in a arby's. Is that true?
southern women

Pikeville, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
subway is coming too its about time we get some things over here at good old mouthcard we deserve it too.

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
subway coming to ec too....or so rumor has it.
nonya

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
subway or arbys i do not care both are good both mean jobs just ad dollar store does. we need it bad here and we like all other towns deserve it.
hmmm

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
I hope they are selective when hiring..
WILLIS

Pikeville, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
WELL I KNOW FOR SURE SUBWAY IS COMING TOO IN JUNE OR JULY I CAN'T TELL U HOW I KNOW BUT I DO KNOW FOR SURE.THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD WE NEED IT AND DESERVE IT TO. WHO CARES ABOUT ELKHORN THIS IS US WERE TALKING ABOUT WE NEED IT OVER HERE.AND IM GLAD OF IT.
beeper

Pikeville, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I hope they are selective when hiring..
well sometimes you can't pick and choose who knows what kind of people work in pikeville at fast food we dont see them and when we do they look curdy so who cares as long as it jobs for the area and we get something for a change good old leo again I must say.

“"shes a wild one"”

In the Pines, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
WILLIS wrote:
WELL I KNOW FOR SURE SUBWAY IS COMING TOO IN JUNE OR JULY I CAN'T TELL U HOW I KNOW BUT I DO KNOW FOR SURE.THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD WE NEED IT AND DESERVE IT TO. WHO CARES ABOUT ELKHORN THIS IS US WERE TALKING ABOUT WE NEED IT OVER HERE.AND IM GLAD OF IT.
well i hope you all do get a subway, but i do know for a fact that elkhorn city is getting one and pretty soon at that...probably by the time school is out
so sorry if that made you mad
people in ec gotta have jobs too...the problem is, elkhorn businesses only hire the same 7 or 8 ppl for every available job
ugh

Pikeville, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
beeper wrote:
<quoted text> well sometimes you can't pick and choose who knows what kind of people work in pikeville at fast food we dont see them and when we do they look curdy so who cares as long as it jobs for the area and we get something for a change good old leo again I must say.
i personally dont like dope heads waiting on me..there are actually people who need the money for their families and noto their habits, thats the point I was trying to make.
nonya

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2013
my hubby needs a job and i know he does not do drugs or even drink, i wish it was an arbys cause i like it better then subway, tho i do like subway, we have one at marrowbone, closest arbys is pike.

“"shes a wild one"”

In the Pines, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
arbys is too damn expensive, u can just about go to the roadhouse to go to arbys
nonya

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Mar 21, 2013
arbys is not expensive it has a dollar menu, how can that be too expensive?
Nickel

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Mar 22, 2013
I just hope they wear clean gloves and wash their hands at whatever restaurant it is. Something is better tahtn nothing. Just hope it isn't like EC. Everything is the freaking same, not matter which restaurant you go to.
Personally, I'd like to see McDonalds. They'd make a fortune.
nonya

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Mar 22, 2013
maybe we will get a double, an arbys and mcds in one, would be nice
Sweet

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 22, 2013
I can't wait.

Jobs, jobs, jobs! Maybe get some people off of their lazy-- I mean crazy checks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouthcard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mr gattis in ec? 11 hr stand out 2
So, How is CB working out Fri Just Sayin 29
girls and hippies Fri Work smart 3
places for rent Thu Tammy Conley 7
ralphie Jan 28 old friend 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan 28 Bethany Ky 701
Mary Harris Jan 28 Ricky 3
Mouthcard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mouthcard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition