Feds Creek Elementary
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2011
Has anyone transferred their kids from another school to FC? If so have u noticed the difference between the other school and FC? I have. I'm not saying the teachers r bad or anything, just there is a difference..maybe alittle laid back about education. My child came from a very good school and I can really tell the difference in teachers. I can't help but to wonder if this is why the test score were down.
Parent

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2011
wondering wrote:
Has anyone transferred their kids from another school to FC? If so have u noticed the difference between the other school and FC? I have. I'm not saying the teachers r bad or anything, just there is a difference..maybe alittle laid back about education. My child came from a very good school and I can really tell the difference in teachers. I can't help but to wonder if this is why the test score were down.
where did your child tansfer from?
LOL

Lebanon, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2011
Kay, haven't you already done the "concerned parent" thread? Next time, try the "concerned Grandparent" or something more unique.... LOL
Parent

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2011
LOL wrote:
Kay, haven't you already done the "concerned parent" thread? Next time, try the "concerned Grandparent" or something more unique.... LOL
No actually I haven't...It was really a waste of time to even ask.
Right

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Yep, it sure was! Get over yourself and get a life! I think you will be a happier person when you start doing something constructive instead of trying to tear somebody or something down. More importantly for your spiritual well-being, start truly being a Christian instead of just going on Sunday and doing the things you have done over the years. People at your Church are aware of the things you have done.....
Parent

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Well to start off I never go to church and you must be crazy! Forget that I even ask where your kid transferred from! I think your little girl is in my son's class! If her name is Kyra, she is!
Feds Creek Viking

Red Jacket, WV

#7 Feb 11, 2012
Well I for one do like Feds Creek School! And I wouldnt go to any other school for the world. Probably the only thing that is wrong with your kid is ....... YOU? Yea that's the problem, it's not Feds Creek. And why would you even transfer your kid to Feds Creek if you dont like the school?
So stop being a HATER about Feds Creek. Honey your just jelous.(:
Have a nice day
2 in a row

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2012
yeah i agree if their child is having trouble at fc then chances are they are gonna have trouble else where, running away is not solving the problem, ppl just want to hate on fc and think we are nothing over here, we have always been down in test scores just face at lot of childs are slow and if they are slow then taking them out of fc and taking them else where is just gonna be worse. they really will have it hard if they are having a hard time with grades and test scores then that something to do take them to another school and let them see how slow they really are. wake up parents you have to help your children not throw to another school and think thats gonna help.
Crystal

Georgetown, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Education begins at home!
Stupid

Clay City, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2012
I agree 100% What you have here is a retired teacher who is running around saying bad things about the school, because she isn't allowed to "run it". What a lot of people don't know, is she and her family have kept the school and the community in turmoil for the last 40 years by spreading lies and gossip. What she doesn't know is there is a movement in the community to force her to leave. People have supplied the pastor and influential people in her church information implicating her in doing many mean and unchristian things to several people in the community..... They are considering asking her to leave the church, as there is strong evidence against her... More on that later. You also have a person who has had 3 children from 3 different men running around saying things about them, because she can't do what she wants. This person has also run around and screwed anyone who paid her the least bit of attention.... You also have an elected offical running around saying things, because the principal wouldn't support him. As a parent, I have to blame the people of the community for listening to these people instead of doing what is right. People in Pikeville have always known that they haven't had to worry about Feds Creek, because they have known that they could go up there and start anything and split the votes, because they know they wouldn't stand together for anything. People, please run these people off and stand up for your community and your school! You cannot win like this!
Right

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2012
I couldn't agree more! When people pull their kids and send them to another school, its about THEM, not the kids. When you have those children posting on facebook all the time "I wish I could come back" that's not a bad school, that's a mean, selfish, spiteful parent with a hidden agenda that won't be allowed and they make their kids suffer so they can act childish. Those "adults" and I use that term loosely, need to be told by our community that we aren't putting up with them!
Joke

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2012
These people are a joke! They need to get a job and a life!
Unhappy Parent

Red Jacket, WV

#13 Mar 1, 2012
And when they get mad at your child when they do something that they didnt know what to do. And then they try to explain it to their teacher and then they get balled out?! I mean like really! Get some help!
Get Happy

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Unhappy Parent wrote:
And when they get mad at your child when they do something that they didnt know what to do. And then they try to explain it to their teacher and then they get balled out?! I mean like really! Get some help!
Please!! Get over yourself!! I hate it when people act like cry babies! If the worst thing that happens to you child in life is getting corrected, they will have a very blessed life.
Elkhorn Cougar Mother

Ransom, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2012
I am so thankfull that I brought my child out of Feds Creek. They get hardly the education that they need to be able to succeed at East Ridge. All of Feds Creek'd teacher's are old, worn out, and need to retire. They hardly know what their teaching our children thereselve's. I mean it is totally rediculous. My child has come to Elkhorn and had straight A's the whole time she's been over here. At Feds Creek, lol, she never even hardly got a B. But now I guess we all know what the better school is now don't we? ;)
Another Moron

Lexington, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2012
Yep, and because you say so, it has to be doesn't it? LOL I'm quite sure you know all about what kind of education someone needs to be successful! Why don't you grow up and do something constructive with your life instead of trying to dog on an elementary school over some little petty issue that you didn't get your way on?
funny

Phelps, KY

#17 Mar 18, 2012
Elkhorn Cougar Mother wrote:
I am so thankfull that I brought my child out of Feds Creek. They get hardly the education that they need to be able to succeed at East Ridge. All of Feds Creek'd teacher's are old, worn out, and need to retire. They hardly know what their teaching our children thereselve's. I mean it is totally rediculous. My child has come to Elkhorn and had straight A's the whole time she's been over here. At Feds Creek, lol, she never even hardly got a B. But now I guess we all know what the better school is now don't we? ;)
If she got a B or two at fc and went to elkhorn and gets all A's then it sounds to me like ec is alot easier but really if you have smart kids it wont matter where they go cause they will still get good grades.I find it funny that you would take a kid from a place where all their friends are just to help your ego but let me be the first to say good riddence hope you stay over there
Caught Ya

Clay City, KY

#18 Mar 19, 2012
Elkhorn Cougar Mother wrote:
I am so thankfull that I brought my child out of Feds Creek. They get hardly the education that they need to be able to succeed at East Ridge. All of Feds Creek'd teacher's are old, worn out, and need to retire. They hardly know what their teaching our children thereselve's. I mean it is totally rediculous. My child has come to Elkhorn and had straight A's the whole time she's been over here. At Feds Creek, lol, she never even hardly got a B. But now I guess we all know what the better school is now don't we? ;)
There are times you shouldn't brag about things on facebook! We know who you are!!!
We Know

Clay City, KY

#19 Mar 19, 2012
It doesn't take a genius to figure this one out! LOL
A parent that is mad

United States

#20 Apr 17, 2012
Think it is bad!!!! Yes, the test score are down but not because the children are slow!!!! It is because the teachers are NOT doing their jobs!!!! That is the teachers upper stairs I'm talking about!!! For one how do you expect kids to learn by showing movies? Second, what about the teachers not staying in the rooms or on the computer worried about what's on Facebook? Third, they do not put grades on computer for parents to check and see how their kid is doing until they have to. Which is Mid-Term and the end of the 9 weeks.... I have heard that the teachers have told the 8th grade that they are the worst bunch of kids they have ever had. I beg to differ.. Last years 8th grade destoried a lot chair that where expensive. Did they get into trouble? NO!!!!!!!! I am sick of that bunch of teacher who put kids down!!!! You need to get out but you guys are burnt out... You are only there for a paycheck!!!!!!! And I am sorry but whoever reads this will know the teachers I'm talking about!!!! If the teachers show those kids they do not care than why should the kids care about them!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouthcard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melinda Shortridge (Apr '16) 3 hr thinking 4
Drugs in elkhorn city 13 hr Just sayin 3
Cheating married men Sun Sitback n watch 7
tessa jones (Mar '17) Sun Bout time 24
Fight Sun I missed it 11
Little hackneys creek Sun Watchit 4
Matt Reynolds (Aug '13) Sep 22 Heartbreaker 7

Mouthcard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mouthcard Mortgages