Next Last
ho hunter

Napoleon, OH

#1 Oct 29, 2009
i need some hos pay good
drillin

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Go drill u a hole in the barn, won't catch no std's that way!!!
from someone

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2009
ashley hackney who lives around that holler
ho hunter

Napoleon, OH

#4 Oct 30, 2009
drillin this is for you i'm not going to get any STD's from my ho's i sell them and beat the hell out of them. and for you someone as fair as Ashley Hackney I wont H not C
pumpkin eater

Matthews, IN

#6 Oct 31, 2009
I want one!!!!
well

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2009
it takes some sick sobs 2 do any of them hos if ur that hard up then catch ur self a stray dog or something u would get more pleasure from it anyway and would'nt catch nothing but fleas or maindge
hey there

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2009
ashley you can have her for a pill so boys get your xans out she is a cheap one
wow

Napoleon, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2010
ho hunter wrote:
drillin this is for you i'm not going to get any STD's from my ho's i sell them and beat the hell out of them. and for you someone as fair as Ashley Hackney I wont H not C
Wow!! News flash prostituting hoes and beating women can get your dumba** in jail or prison...you must be insecure about your manhood to be treating women that way...you should be called millimeter man, because you must not have a big one or a decent size one for that matter. GET A REAL JOB AND STOP DEPENDING ON WOMEN TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOU...YOU PATHETIC PEICE OF SH*T!!
know it all

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2010
i vote ashely hackeny too biggest ho on little hackneys
her sisier

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2010
wont u people get a real life...thats all u all want 2 talk about .... she has been really sick and been in the hospital so u stupied know it all....i vote u r a dunbass and maybe u r the biggest ho at little hackneys creek couldnt u spell creek u dumbass..ho ho ho i wish u would give me your real name... but u wont u r 2 chicken shit u know whay u would get a big o ass kicking ... u want 2 talk about ashley being a ho i bet u r 2 u ... love her sister
her sisier

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2010
listen know it all ...tell me yor real name if u r not a big chicken shit... she has been sick and in the hospital so u better lay off ashley u r starting 2 piss me off and i will find who is writing this shit about her and i will give u a big o ass kicking.. little miss know it all...i vote that u r a big o skank 2... her sister..
her sisier

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2010
sorry i spelled dumbass wrong i already know that before u open your big pie hole know it all
boogeyman

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2010
her sister you got her babies so why you takeing up for her
sam

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2010
yeah she has kids left and right, even in the kitchen floor because shes so messed up she cant move, and then gives them to u. u would think u wouldnt be so eager to jump to her defense.
what about daryll her old man just giving his baby away like that cuz hes got better things to do..
neon

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2010
yes like selling dope
family

Ransom, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2010
insteat of taking up for ashley why dont you get her help val??? the things ppl r saying are hurtful but true. the people in this family dont even try to help her,they turn a blind eye but when your at her funeral DONT CRY,because in away you helped put her there sorry,but true.dont act like theres nothing you can do step in and get her help
CURIOUS

Virgie, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2010
Daryl who?? Does he live on Lick Creek up Elswick Fork? Because there is a Daryl up there I believe that sells drugs am I right?
uall

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2010
no darrell that is with ashely i think his last name is grizzle
her sister

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Jan 21, 2010
listen family who ever the hell u r she still my sister know matter what and i dont up hold her over these kids but it not their fault i do my best 2 make sure they r taking care of they wasnt ask 2 be brouhgt in this world....and 4 your informatiom we have tried 2 get her help... have u got any family on drugs ... im sure u do wont u get them help and the smart remark about crying a her funeral dont piss me off i better never hear anything else about these kids again or u will be in court becausei willfind out who said this stuff i promise u 1 thing u will be sorry .
her sister

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Jan 21, 2010
sam r u a big know it all i guess u r perfect dont do nothing wrong just like i told the other person if u dont want 2 find your self sitting in court dont talk about these kids that really pisses me off so dont go there with me.... and i can find who is writing this the best thing 4 u is shut your pie hole before u get in way 2 deep....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouthcard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john chaney 37 min Whoa 9
elizabeth Bennett missing 1 hr Waste In Space 40
pathetic husbands 2 hr china 4
Male workers at GS 5 hr RealWife 17
Chris Salyer (Jul '12) Sat Pikes peak 106
Mouthcard Narks (Oct '12) Sat you dont know me 19
Hang Fri JustAWondering 2
More from around the web

Mouthcard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE