$50,000 reward in killings

$50,000 reward in killings

There are 2 comments on the www.inrich.com story from Jan 26, 2008, titled $50,000 reward in killings . In it, www.inrich.com reports that:

The family of a prominent Virginia tree farmer offered a $50,000 reward yesterday for information leading to the conviction of those responsible for slaying the man, his son and an employee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.inrich.com.

“Sic Semper Tyrannus”

Since: Nov 07

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2008
Article Quote: "...where they were confronted in the garage and killed by people who were attempting to steal a gun safe..."

Given the recent gun / crime debates, this tragic news story could not be more timely.

We see the criminal's preferred method to aquire their weapons, as well as justifaction for decent folks to be armed.

I hope they get the scum that did this. Prayers for the families affected.
JUDITH

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2008
We are sending condolences to all family and friends of both Hudler and Miller victims. You all are in our prayers. We are also praying that the animals that murdered your loved ones be apprehended A.S.A.P. and before others are killed.

Deuteronomy 19:11-13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouth of Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last class of SGHS (Jun '12) Apr 12 Carl Childers 10
The Gate to Hell (Oct '14) Apr 12 Carl Childers 2
who passed away at john and susan akers house o... (Nov '10) Mar '17 cnkjfdn jf 8
Missing dude buried in truck Mar '17 Zurs 1
North River Correctional Center Mar '17 Blabbermouthbuddy 1
open house -troutdale va Feb '17 Troutdale 1
who is the hottest guy in sugar grove? (May '13) Nov '16 BeenThere 9

Mouth of Wilson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mouth of Wilson Mortgages