Who do you support for Member House o...

Who do you support for Member House of Representatives in Virginia (Smyth County) in 2010?

Posted in the Mouth of Wilson Forum

bear01

Rice, VA

#1 Oct 16, 2010
I belive Mr Boucher can do more for smyth co if he would only open his eyes and take a GOOD look(hint Mr Boucher)
Tom

Springfield, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Rick is a great guy, Griffith doesnt live here and will not help us, you wont be able to walk into his office and talk to him like you can Ricks office his door is always open in Abingdon if he is in, Griffith needs to run in the 6th district were he is from, heaton broke the law himself by stopping illegally on I-81 and getting out of his vehicle on the side of the road, this is against the law, we would have been charged with this had it been us, he had a good point about the illegal immigrants but went at it in a criminal way so yes Rick is the Man
i agree

Marion, VA

#3 Oct 17, 2010
not rick again
sandra

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2010
time for a good change
dot

Paducah, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2010
I have completly turnd against democrats period
DOT

Paducah, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2010
Boucher and the Obama crooks are destroying the USA little by little. Its time America cleans house starting this Tuesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mouth of Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North River Correctional Center (Mar '17) 3 hr Preachit 4
Emily oakes Sep 18 Killthathoe 1
Mike Phillips? Sep '17 J95TZ 1
What do you know of Jennifer Miller? (Apr '16) Sep '17 jennifer 2
I need your honest opinion of Amy Handy? (Feb '14) Jul '17 Concerned parent 6
Sex. Where is it in this town?? Jul '17 Scicoticdevil 1
Gary n dana lewis Jul '17 Learned the hard way 1

Mouth of Wilson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance