First Prev
of 3
Next Last
El camino

Hindman, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Heard he had a big flat screen for sale for 200 dollars? How can I get up with him?
vicki slone

Saint Joe, IN

#2 Aug 13, 2012
El camino wrote:
Heard he had a big flat screen for sale for 200 dollars? How can I get up with him?
. What a f**kin joke...u dum ass mother f**ker..im gonna tell u this one time and one time only!!! Chester i know this is u cause chasity was just told bout this tonight how cops was sayin his car was in a robbery and they searched his car...now u motherf**ckers want to throw it out there he has a flat screen for sale!! Lmao let the cops go talk to hin one more time bout this shit ill make sure u hang for it... Im gonna call him soon as i get off here no need for u to find him im sure he'll find u...let him get in any kind of trouble for this cause of your stupidty ..cause u know who thier lookin for dont u and your tryin to make it out like he stole it..got news for ya sunshine ..becareful what u put on here ill make sure u spend your dyin days behind bars before my brother takes the rap for any of u worthless f**ks... Now u think your cute puttin somethin on here like this..watch what happens next :)
El camino

Hindman, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2012
I heard he had a lap top for sale over the weekend for 25 bucks can I get up with him
theif

Toccoa, GA

#5 Aug 14, 2012
yea i herd he has been robbin people blind. i herd he had a flatscreen to very cheap sure would like to have it
Unknown

Hindman, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2012
well even if he did steal it and sold it to you, Your in trouble to for recieving stolen property. Dumbasses. So go ahead and buy it!

This site it so stupid. Why put something like this on here? If he stole it ( Not saying he did ) but he will get what he deserves or whoever stole it!

So leave it alone. Grown adults these days act worse than the children do and thats ashame!
vicki slone

Saint Joe, IN

#9 Aug 15, 2012
Unknown wrote:
well even if he did steal it and sold it to you, Your in trouble to for recieving stolen property. Dumbasses. So go ahead and buy it!
This site it so stupid. Why put something like this on here? If he stole it ( Not saying he did ) but he will get what he deserves or whoever stole it!
So leave it alone. Grown adults these days act worse than the children do and thats ashame!
Amen!!! Ty my brother is not a thieve thats why im so angry at this post!! My brother was drivin a car he just traded for that day and was searched by a state boy..which regan didn have a problem with him lookin...cop said a car with the same description was spotted in a robbery...he didn say he just traded for it... Then when it was brought to the attention to the person he traded it to and what happened...this was posted bout regan is that not a shame!!! Tryin to make him look quilty when he never said a word bout who drove the car before him...just makes me mad ...my poor brother has been thru hell and then get done like this!!! Is true lol good point u made i. was so mad i didn even think of how stupid they looked for wanted so called stolen property!!! U made my day!!
El camino

Hindman, KY

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Well does still have the tv or laptops?
vicki slone

Saint Joe, IN

#11 Aug 15, 2012
El camino wrote:
Well does still have the tv or laptops?
. Lol dum f**k!!
lol

Hindman, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2012
wouldn't buy nothing off these guys can't keep their mouth shut.idiots
El camino

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2012
Any word on the lap top?
el jokeo

Hindman, KY

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Any word on the tv?
vicki slone

West Liberty, IA

#15 Aug 18, 2012
el jokeo wrote:
Any word on the tv?
guess your too stupid to call the num...
red

Hindman, KY

#16 Aug 18, 2012
vicki slone wrote:
<quoted text> guess your too stupid to call the num...
what number dumass.
El camino

Hindman, KY

#17 Aug 19, 2012
What's his number, I'd like to go on a date with him after I get that laptop
vicki slone

West Liberty, IA

#18 Aug 19, 2012
red wrote:
<quoted text>what number dumass.
can u not read dum f**k... And your callin me dum ass...what a joke and u r the one lookin like an idiot...im sure your havin someone type this cause if your to stupid to read and see to the num...im ashamed to say im front that place just because u idiots r lookin stupid on here ...and just like the one chic sayin and u guys r askin to buy stolen property lol dont even know why im reply u f**kers dont even get what im even sayin to u...el camino lol call him and ask him out ..maybe do u some good him bendin u over knockin your head in the wall might knock some sense in your hillbilly ass... I knew u had to be a dick sucker cause it shows your not bright enough to do anythin else...and red if u cant see the num u dont deserve it again dum ass..... U r some bored motherf**kers arent u... Dont u have another house to rob and blame it on someone else... This is what ky has to look forward to idiots like u...wow we should stand tall and proud with u two on here ... Kentucky's finest right here doped up idiots....
smart

Hindman, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2012
hey dumass it's me again.went from the first comment to the last comment.still haven't seen no number.calm down no need for so much cuss'in.you suppose to act like a lady.if you can.the main thing is not to get excited.i just need to buy a tv.cheap!
vicki slone

West Liberty, IA

#20 Aug 20, 2012
smart wrote:
hey dumass it's me again.went from the first comment to the last comment.still haven't seen no number.calm down no need for so much cuss'in.you suppose to act like a lady.if you can.the main thing is not to get excited.i just need to buy a tv.cheap!
lmfao retard ...go S L O W and maybe u might see the num thats posted.... As far as a lady u wouldn know a lady if she laid her pussy right in your hand...wouldn have to cuss if u f**k heads wasn tryin to run my brothers name in the ground...this is uncalled for....as far as u needin a tv real cheap its called get a job an earn it instead of stealin off people and tryin put blame on someone else...dont know what to tell u if u cant see the num i posted.. hes never left his phone since i posted his num waitin on u stupid f**ks to call...u guys just amaze me just how smart u r!! This has been reported so hopfully cops check u out just cause your ao eager to come across somethin stolen..im sure if they came looked where u r they would find the poor people who has had thier stuff stolen... Smile sweetness!! Its all good in the neighborhood when yoyr thia stupid and post stuff thievin shouldn be a hobby of yours
chum

Hindman, KY

#21 Aug 20, 2012
hey dumass its me again.just wanted to say hi and already found another tv.you are a very sweet person.so stay sweet
vicki slone

West Liberty, IA

#22 Aug 20, 2012
chum wrote:
hey dumass its me again.just wanted to say hi and already found another tv.you are a very sweet person.so stay sweet
. Awww ty your a real Gem also....so sweet with your words also...u really make a girl weak at the knees with your sweet talkin....glad u found a tv ...u wasn gonna find one from my brother anyway so dont know why your so angry sunshine!! Cant help u were mislead and wasn smart enough to catch it!! Good luck with life sweety and try not to hook up and find stolen property...not a good thing :)
chum

Hindman, KY

#23 Aug 21, 2012
thanks for the advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mousie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) 13 min Musikologist 66
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
High property tax 2 hr go mitch 8
carr creek family resource center (Nov '12) 11 hr raymond 21
Mitch McConnell is Against the coal miner.. Vot... 12 hr Coalminer 4
Owens 13 hr uncle chester 2
kentucky highwaymen (Jul '09) 14 hr kanker 33
Mousie Dating
Find my Match

Mousie Jobs

Mousie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mousie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mousie