Police talks continue between Wrights...

Police talks continue between Wrightsville, Lancaster Co. towns

There are 8 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 3, 2010, titled Police talks continue between Wrightsville, Lancaster Co. towns. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Two of the six municipalities involved in discussions about a regional police force encompassing parts of Lancaster County and Wrightsville will be voting next week on whether to go ahead with a feasibility study, Columbia Borough Mayor Leo Lutz said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

yorkbred

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 3, 2010
I say no to regiional police from different counties, like it said legal grounds for court system etc.

Why not a county police and get rid of regional police all together, several other states do this that are within half hr drive.
Fed Up

York, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2010
What is there to discuss? Two seperate counties, radio systems etc... why waste the time.
bob

York, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2010
people don't seem get the concept york lancaster system not that different . I say go for it better police protection . wrightsville could keep a station in town
Folks

Red Lion, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2010
People just can't leave things alone can they.
dumbdumb

Brogue, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2010
Ed Sipes is not the brightest individual now is he?
sunlight

Lancaster, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2010
To the best of my knowledge this was never discussed by former council (Mel, Sharon and Ed)during a public meeting. When did all this start?I bet this was discussed in one of those late night executive sessions. does any one else see this as a problem?
mac

AOL

#7 Apr 3, 2010
at least this way your not helping to foot the bill for the city of york , that's a good thing .
Columbia Restaraunt

Brogue, PA

#8 Apr 3, 2010
sunlight wrote:
To the best of my knowledge this was never discussed by former council (Mel, Sharon and Ed)during a public meeting. When did all this start?I bet this was discussed in one of those late night executive sessions. does any one else see this as a problem?
Thank heavens Sharon McDonald, Mel Lindeman and Dawn Young got tossed out of office before they had a chance to screw us over again. This has them written all over it. Now they are using poor clueless little Ed to try to breathe life into their dying scheme.Now we know what Mayor Leo and MelMel were discussing in the Columbia Family Restaraunt. These people are so vindicative they can not even think straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincent e martz egor 5692 little cove rd,mercer... 23 hr mike martz 1
Stacy Holliday-White Wed sum1 1
Interested Jun 27 John 1
Name of 70's restaurant Jun 22 mthoner 1
Trinity Baptist Church Lititz needs to answer! Jun 14 the legal system 3
Drugs and Crime in Lancaster city. (Apr '08) Jun 12 cry us a river 109
News Prostitution sting nets 13 arrests in Lancaster Jun 10 roast beef 1

Mountville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance