Three men in court for sexually assau...

Three men in court for sexually assaulting children

There are 4 comments on the LancasterOnline story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Three men in court for sexually assaulting children. In it, LancasterOnline reports that:

A Columbia man who eluded police for eight years pleaded guilty Friday to sexually assaulting a 4-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterOnline.

what

Ephrata, PA

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Please explain how a man who evates the police for 8years because he sexualy assults a child is free on bail!? What in the hell are people thinking! Time and time again I read stories about sex offenders here getting a slap on the wrist. As a mother of 4 children, these people are scarier than a local drug dealer!
Matt

Lititz, PA

#2 Aug 25, 2010
Because its a crime that alot of those middle class official types are guilty of themselves. Those pervs look out for each other. They probably stroke while reading the police report!
Concerned Citizen

Westminster, MD

#3 Aug 30, 2010
He apologized and said that he could not be more sorry than he his. He is not sorry for committing the offense, he is sorry he got caught! Too bad he his not getting the full payback!'

I agree that he shoult rot
Russell

Kingston, Canada

#4 Sep 14, 2010
In my world, child molesters get the death penalty. In our world, we lock them up, let them go and they re-offend. People have way too much sympathy for law breakers, which makes little sense. People really do need to wake up. Do you want laws that really protect a society or not. I also think people that do not have the guts to make difficult decisions, in areas of punishment, should not be allowed to make them. The thought of us paying for a serious criminals, the recreation, privileges, food, medical benefits makes me sick. There are many people in our jails that just simply deserve to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scranton Pa jazz festival Jul 16 roy 1
News Fans get closer look at Lebanon Levi on Amish M... (Dec '12) Jul 9 Okay 147
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Jun 28 Jamille01 7
Sabrina burkholder Jun '17 Guest 2
Review: County Of Lancaster Children & Youth So... (Feb '13) May '17 Jesussaves 13
News Videotaped Confrontation Leads To Officer's Firing (Jul '07) Apr '17 K_Mabie 7
Quick hook up Feb '17 Traveler 1

Mountville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountville Mortgages