Hundreds of gallons of diesel fuel st...

Hundreds of gallons of diesel fuel stolen

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from Apr 1, 2008, titled Hundreds of gallons of diesel fuel stolen. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Someone siphoned about 400 gallons of diesel fuel from two holding tanks at a construction site in Southampton Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Revenuer

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 1, 2008
Wonder why they did it? Stealing fuel,Huh? Just doesn't make sense. What would you or I be doing with 400 gallons of diesel fuel. Its not like we depend on it or anything. Thank God we have a President who knows alittle about this sort of fossil fuel related incident and cares enough to do nothing about it. I doubt we'll see too many more stories like this in the near future. Probably just an isolated incident. Not something occuring all over America..
Lil John

Carlisle, PA

#2 Apr 1, 2008
Revenuer wrote:
Wonder why they did it? Stealing fuel,Huh? Just doesn't make sense. What would you or I be doing with 400 gallons of diesel fuel. Its not like we depend on it or anything. Thank God we have a President who knows alittle about this sort of fossil fuel related incident and cares enough to do nothing about it. I doubt we'll see too many more stories like this in the near future. Probably just an isolated incident. Not something occuring all over America..
Just what power do you think a president has?
Before you rant think of OPEC first, then think of speculators, then think of lack of refinery capacity due to green nuts that won't let them build.

How many new power plants have beren built in the last 30 yrs? etc.----
WAYNE

Fayetteville, PA

#3 Apr 2, 2008
THAT'S NOTHING! WAIT TILL THINGS REALLY GET BAD AND
PEOPLE START SIPHONING GAS FROM THE STATE POLICE CARS
WHEN THEY ARE PARKED AT SHEETZ TO GO AND GET THEIR
COFFEE AND DOUGHNUTS AND ALWAYS LEAVE THEIR ENGINES
RUNNING! HA HA!
Mary

New Castle, DE

#4 Apr 2, 2008
Opportunity makes a thief. The construction company did not use good judgement did they? On site fuel storage is risky and they've paid the price. This event ought to be a wake-up call to other constructon outfits in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Lancaster, PA (Aug '10) Jul 2 Tyler R 142
Computer help Jun 23 BeHealthyAgain 2
I know what happened to Caleb (Sep '13) May '15 Legish 91
News Fans get closer look at Lebanon Levi on Amish M... (Dec '12) May '15 Mona 144
News Lancaster Democratic Committee heats up summer ... (Jul '14) May '15 RayOne 2
Levi's book May '15 Levi 4
News Police: Wrightsville woman sold 10,000 false pr... May '15 Mildred 1
More from around the web

Mountville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mountville Mortgages