Teen works for recovery

Teen works for recovery

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Teen works for recovery. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Despite the long scar that wraps around the head of Cody Dietz, he is all smiles at home with his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Rascal

Lansdale, PA

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Wow, why so serious conditions for such a young person? I wish you a full recovery and long rewarding life ahead of you.
Paul

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 3, 2008
Awesome Cody we are pulling for you and praying for you

Need anything just ask

Paul from work
Hannah

Reading, PA

#3 Oct 3, 2008
It's so great to see you smile again Code. You are blowing everyone away with how well you are doing. You look great and keep up the good work! I'll be sure to come visit you soon! I'm just so glad you are home!

Love Always,
Hannah (EYHS Class of 2008)
Chapel Church Family

Wrightsville, PA

#4 Oct 3, 2008
Way to go Cody. God was listening! The power of prayer has an amazing way of coming around. We love you.
Bet

Lancaster, PA

#5 Oct 3, 2008
Many are happy to see you smiling and making such headway in your recovery. Seeing you has made me more determined not to give in to the aches and pains of my arthritis as I get older. Mind over whatever! I will keep walking and you will walk better each day as time goes by! You and your family are in a lot of people's prayers, including mine! AS God bless you!
nvf

AOL

#6 Oct 4, 2008
Although I don't know Cody or his family, my thoughts and prayers are with you all! God bless you!!
Heather Camden

Dover, FL

#7 Oct 5, 2008
I have been watching your story for reasons you probably don't know. But I am glad to hear that you are making a great recovery. Keep up the strong personality and you'll make it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Nov 6 Sandra Miller 9
News Liquor license transferred to former nuisance bar (May '11) Oct '17 YC Resident 32
Reply to post on the FAR East Inn. Oct '17 John Fischer 1
News Police arrest suspect for heroin, resisting arr... Sep '17 Bowchicawow 2
News Is There Such a Thing as 'Daycare Syndrome'? (Nov '14) Sep '17 denimblue1955 6
News Man has been charged with environmental violati... (May '09) Sep '17 aol 174
Debate: Obama-Economy - Mountville, PA (Jul '12) Aug '12 voice n wilderness 7

Mountville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountville Mortgages