Suspended West York officer facing th...

Suspended West York officer facing theft charge in Lancaster County

There are 58 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 3, 2011, titled Suspended West York officer facing theft charge in Lancaster County. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A West York Borough Police officer on unpaid suspension for allegedly making an illegal recording now faces a charge of receiving stolen property in Lancaster County, according to Manor Township Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lewis

Camp Hill, PA

#50 Apr 4, 2011
found her twin wrote:
Check out the resemblance. Uncanny!
http://oldschoolreviews.com/rev_50/creature_b...
damn, closer than i thought it would be
lewis

Camp Hill, PA

#51 Apr 4, 2011
wow wrote:
Could they have used a worse picture of this woman? haha!
i think this one is probably as good as it gets......
lewis

Camp Hill, PA

#52 Apr 4, 2011
just a statement then question, they say she shouldn't have the police items that were in her posession. were they hers, were they property of the police department? if hers, and they were legal to own, no problem. if they were the departments property we have a real problem. what else does she have, and why in the world was she put off active duty with out having to go thru the proper seperation interview with check off of all issued items. me thinks something is wrong.
Bill too

New Freedom, PA

#54 Apr 4, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
With all of your wisdom and knowledge, what is it that kept you off of the force, criminal history or couldn't pass the psychological exam?
limpdick syndrome
ashun dude

York, PA

#56 Apr 4, 2011
have no fear. Ron Gross is her lawyer. He helped get her charged. Actually confirmed for the cops she made the recording. He will get her convicted.
john doe 000069

Sykesville, MD

#57 Apr 4, 2011
With all of your wisdom and knowledge, what is it that kept you off of the force, criminal history or couldn't pass the psychological exam?
john doe 000069

Sykesville, MD

#58 Apr 4, 2011
limpdick syndrome
Truth

York, PA

#59 Apr 4, 2011
john doe 000069 wrote:
limpdick syndrome
You said it!
urine idiot

AOL

#60 Apr 4, 2011
Native Son wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobic is preferred verbage by the twinkle toe crowd but everyone does not agree with the generalization and use of the word negatively ...... "Use of homophobia, homophobic, and homophobe has been criticized as pejorative against those with differing value positions.
In 1993, behavioral scientists William O'Donohue and Christine Caselles concluded that the usage of the term "as it is usually used, makes an illegitimately pejorative evaluation of certain open and debatable value positions, much like the former disease construct of homosexuality" itself, arguing that the term may be used as an ad hominem argument against those who advocate values or positions of which the speaker does not approve. The social construct of masculinity is not defined by attraction to females alone but also by negative attraction to males. The implication of a fear of something unmasculine, given the term's scientific etymology, may be used illegitimately to imply that anyone with a different opinion is unmasculine.[21]"
Nice try at an end run to put the nasty abuser, his honor, back in the spotlight. Different topic, different forum
Gee, so you can "cut and paste" on the computer. Frankly, I agree with Fairness, why is this officer raked over the coals and the judge not even truly investigated. Fairness makes a point worth listneing to and you...well urine idiot!
funny

York, PA

#61 Apr 4, 2011
I do believe, that this is the same cop that pulled over MANY cars for this and that on Market St! She cited many people for doing nothing!!!!!!!!!! It is about time karma got her!
peace

York, PA

#62 Apr 5, 2011
HA HA---good for this dept. Bunch of scared little thugs with guns!
Just Wondering

York, PA

#63 Apr 5, 2011
ugggghhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be an idiot!
What's wrong, does the T R U T H hurt....
Offended

York, PA

#64 Apr 6, 2011
I think that some of the racist remarks should not have been on here. Some of you who made the remarks, you are worse than she is. You are very immature and idiots. If she did what they said, she definitely needs to be punished. But, if she is being judged because of her sexual preference or her race, then it is wrong! West York Police Department needs to be disbanded and should have been a long time ago. Their chief now lied under oath and every non-white person who drives in their area just happens to look suspicious and get stopped. You talk about racial profiling, they wrote the book. They have a lot of worthless officers including their chief. I'm not justifying what she did, but why not make fair remarks. In this country, you are guilty until you prove you're innocent. I hate driving through their area and since they only cover 1 square mile, the chief and upper brass should just patrol the borough.
ashed elbows

York, PA

#66 Apr 6, 2011
Offended wrote:
I think that some of the racist remarks should not have been on here. Some of you who made the remarks, you are worse than she is. You are very immature and idiots. If she did what they said, she definitely needs to be punished. But, if she is being judged because of her sexual preference or her race, then it is wrong! West York Police Department needs to be disbanded and should have been a long time ago. Their chief now lied under oath and every non-white person who drives in their area just happens to look suspicious and get stopped. You talk about racial profiling, they wrote the book. They have a lot of worthless officers including their chief. I'm not justifying what she did, but why not make fair remarks. In this country, you are guilty until you prove you're innocent. I hate driving through their area and since they only cover 1 square mile, the chief and upper brass should just patrol the borough.
Everyone is NOW stupider after reading your post! Your post reads like a typical WIlliam Penn 8th grade dropout typing on a stolen computer and hacking into someone else's internet account! I hope you get stopped by every cop in York county, because you obviously ARE A CRIMINAL! The fact that you are a minority just compounds your own shot comings! Statistically speaking, of course.
barfalicious

York, PA

#67 Apr 6, 2011
CommonSense wrote:
Ugly is as ugly does.......
Yep, I am going to concur with you on that summation, there is no arguing that when she fell out of "that" tree she hit every branch (and then some) on the way down!
a crook and a liar

York, PA

#68 Apr 6, 2011
lewis wrote:
just a statement then question, they say she shouldn't have the police items that were in her posession. were they hers, were they property of the police department? if hers, and they were legal to own, no problem. if they were the departments property we have a real problem. what else does she have, and why in the world was she put off active duty with out having to go thru the proper seperation interview with check off of all issued items. me thinks something is wrong.
Uhhhhh, they probably did, but she probably lied and said that she lost them or something along those lines.
curious george

York, PA

#69 Apr 7, 2011
Did Officer Wiretap get fired yet? And I bet she took some soverneirs from this department too, they better do an inventory!
Joey Fry

Lititz, PA

#70 Apr 7, 2011
Cops are ignorant anyways,,I'm always glad to see them get arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Refugee students sue for their place in public ... Sep 26 StudentloanratesRise 1
Frank Borden (Feb '10) Sep 21 Akac52 3
any girls wanna sext (Nov '10) Sep 13 Anonymous 4
Debate: Obama-Economy - Mountville, PA (Jul '12) Aug '12 voice n wilderness 7
News Crews replacing the Fissels Church Road bridge ... (May '12) May '12 Tenacious_D_92 2
News West York officer charged with having police ra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Pablo 4
News Lancaster man faces Ponzi scheme accusations (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mud on my Helmet 1

Mountville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountville Mortgages