Suspended West York officer facing th...

Suspended West York officer facing theft charge in Lancaster County

There are 58 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 3, 2011, titled Suspended West York officer facing theft charge in Lancaster County. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A West York Borough Police officer on unpaid suspension for allegedly making an illegal recording now faces a charge of receiving stolen property in Lancaster County, according to Manor Township Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dr Mengele

Mount Wolf, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2011
They will love her in jail.Hope she gets time.I hate cops who think they are above the law.I wonder how many people were convicted on her testimony? A dishonest cops credibility is out the window. Her character calls into question anything she ever did as a cop.Cops lie in court all the time and get away with it.When one is found out to be a crook it makes you wonder.
john doe 000069

York, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2011
Dirty pig. You see there are many more just like her but they are smart as they don't get caught. I wonder how many times the district judges believed the lies of this worthless pig.
F-UGLY

New Freedom, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2011
Gaaaaaaaaccckkkk! That picture is back again. Make it go away!
found her twin

Lancaster, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2011
Check out the resemblance. Uncanny!

http://oldschoolreviews.com/rev_50/creature_b...
Scramblin

Carlisle, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2011
Why you be lookin like a crack head and sh!t?
losr

York, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2011
what is that ?
lost

Etters, PA

#7 Apr 3, 2011
like we already new..........

there is no prooffffffffffffffff

when they decide to black ball yah thats what they do
WTF

York, PA

#9 Apr 4, 2011
She already looks like an inmate!
john doe 000069

Sykesville, MD

#10 Apr 4, 2011
john doe 000069 wrote:
Dirty pig. You see there are many more just like her but they are smart as they don't get caught. I wonder how many times the district judges believed the lies of this worthless pig.
Why don't you tell everyone where you get your statistics? I'm thinking they come from deep within your rectal cavity.
john doe 000069

York, PA

#11 Apr 4, 2011
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell everyone where you get your statistics? I'm thinking they come from deep within your rectal cavity.
Gee I tell you they must restrict your internet access at the prison you're at.
peace

York, PA

#12 Apr 4, 2011
That is just one pig from that dept. Wonder why those hillbilly white cops are not coming to her defense. They all did for that drug dealer pig in blue in their dept last year. Many more faces should be put up here! These GED holding pigs are just a bunch of punks.
Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#13 Apr 4, 2011
A triple minority group member being singled out for no reason at all. Eric Holder ..... Albert Sharptongue ... Race Riot Jesse ..... where you be hidin'?
Lounge Lizard

York, PA

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Wow. This is one wacky story.
smedley dean

Westminster, MD

#15 Apr 4, 2011
sounds like she's under alot of stress
Kareem N Mikoffee

United States

#17 Apr 4, 2011
Another affirmative action hire. Thanks again liberals for demeaning qualified minorities by hiring crackhead looking hoes and uneducated messes to show you are "colorblind".
Burning Candle

Camp Hill, PA

#18 Apr 4, 2011
is that her tongue or bottom lip?
InYork

Potomac, MD

#19 Apr 4, 2011
How does someone this worthless get hired? Oh wait...female...check...Africa n American...check...so let's just give her a pass.
Ed from work

Lititz, PA

#20 Apr 4, 2011
A most unattractive lady.
bobbylee

Manchester, PA

#21 Apr 4, 2011
Burning Candle wrote:
is that her tongue or bottom lip?
yep
Just Wondering

York, PA

#22 Apr 4, 2011
InYork wrote:
How does someone this worthless get hired? Oh wait...female...check...Africa n American...check...so let's just give her a pass.
We all know there is a scoring curve with minorities in any civil service job, how else would there be diversity, that’s how Affirmation Action would works.

All police officers are required to pass standardized psychological testing to be hired. I have always wondered just how she passed these tests.

Now I guess I have my answer, there must be a curve grading for standardized psychological testing too when dealing with minorities and Affirmation Action…..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs and Crime in Lancaster city. (Apr '08) Sun Otis Tucker 110
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Aug 6 CCEASYRIDER 8
News Police arrest suspect for heroin, resisting arr... Jul 30 Sassy sue 1
Scranton Pa jazz festival Jul '17 roy 1
News Fans get closer look at Lebanon Levi on Amish M... (Dec '12) Jul '17 Okay 147
Sabrina burkholder Jun '17 Guest 2
Review: County Of Lancaster Children & Youth So... (Feb '13) May '17 Jesussaves 13

Mountville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountville Mortgages