Lancaster Co. man shot in Md. hunting-related incident

Nov 27, 2012 Full story: WGAL-TV 7

Police in Harford County, Md., said they will charge a man in an early-morning shooting of a Lancaster County man.

Full Story
Dr MartinVan Nostram

York, PA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
This guy has been tresspasing on private property for years he gives us loyal hunters a bad name I Know you Kinne you have bullied your way into my areas of hunting in the past you always preach to god as your excuse
Greg

York, PA

#2 Nov 29, 2012
This guy has been an oulaw all his life. thinks he can hunt anywhere he pleases has been hunting in state an couny parks where it is prohibited he used to work under me. was stealing from the company for years till we caught up to him and fired his ass.
Noel

Wilmington, DE

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Kinne isnt an outlaw...he was told to come onto the private property to discuss...he unloaded his gun, came over and heymann shot him in the leg in hopes to kill him. The landowner and heymann stood over him for two and a half hours like a couple of Deliverance hick nutjobs wondering why he was still alive expecting him to bleed out from a wound to his femoral artery. Heymann was an emt and a cop and attempted to murder Kinne by shooting him in the leg which looks more innocuous. Heymann was charged because he told the police he shot him right where he aimed on purpose (while Kinne had an unloaded gun). I grew up with Kinnie and yes he is a biblebanger now and has hunted in Lancaster parks before....does that mean his life should be destroyed by some insane Maryland redneck? Kinne will own everything that Heymann has and deservedly so.
PGC L Swank

York, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Noel wrote:
Kinne isnt an outlaw...he was told to come onto the private property to discuss...he unloaded his gun, came over and heymann shot him in the leg in hopes to kill him. The landowner and heymann stood over him for two and a half hours like a couple of Deliverance hick nutjobs wondering why he was still alive expecting him to bleed out from a wound to his femoral artery. Heymann was an emt and a cop and attempted to murder Kinne by shooting him in the leg which looks more innocuous. Heymann was charged because he told the police he shot him right where he aimed on purpose (while Kinne had an unloaded gun). I grew up with Kinnie and yes he is a biblebanger now and has hunted in Lancaster parks before....does that mean his life should be destroyed by some insane Maryland redneck? Kinne will own everything that Heymann has and deservedly so.
You have got to be kidding me Ive had My run ins with Christifer eric Kinne on several ocassions he thinks he can do what he wants in the woods. He is nothing less then a bully he thought he could push me around because I was A woman . He is nothing less then a loose cannon.Caught him once up a tree in archery season in the county park tried to get him out of the tree but he stated he is not comming down because he was doing nothing wrong. He stated Im doing nothing wrong Im just up here reading my bible when I had to call in reinforcments and got him down he hade a loaded rifle up the tree with him in archery season his credability is worthless
Kurt Rambis superman

York, PA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
what ever happened to this guy kinne and heyman sounds like they were both a piece of work
Heymann

Baltimore, MD

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Kurt Rambis superman wrote:
what ever happened to this guy kinne and heyman sounds like they were both a piece of work
.....
Yes this is legit ...This is a one-time statement because I am sooo sick of all the Liberal do-gooders in this state.... I can't say too much because of appeal, etc. but ... I'm doing fine... lots of details never come out in the news and/or get distorted, but let me just say: What the hell do you expect to happen when you are in fear for your life and you have no place to retreat because you are on a 5 foot wide deer path in thickets ??? Also, I pointed a loaded shotgun at this man's chest and told him to stop coming at me 5 "F''ing times and he failed to do so.(I had already called the police ...they were on their way..) Oh, and by the way---- court transcripts prove ... Kinne had been convicted of something in the past and wasn't even suppose to be in possession of a firearm to begin with. Also, I've ran into burning buildings trying to save people and I've been involved in 2 previous police shootings (one guy had a knife and one had a gun, so I know first-hand how fast things can go bad ...)
This STATE sucks --- just look at the "Pinkerton---Anne Arundel County homeowner shooting going on currently".
I am a family man and currently practice as a nurse, saving people's lives, and plan on possibly going back to college for Anesthesia in the near future.
Dr Martin Van Nostram

York, PA

#7 Feb 21, 2014
Heymann wrote:
<quoted text>.....
Yes this is legit ...This is a one-time statement because I am sooo sick of all the Liberal do-gooders in this state.... I can't say too much because of appeal, etc. but ... I'm doing fine... lots of details never come out in the news and/or get distorted, but let me just say: What the hell do you expect to happen when you are in fear for your life and you have no place to retreat because you are on a 5 foot wide deer path in thickets ??? Also, I pointed a loaded shotgun at this man's chest and told him to stop coming at me 5 "F''ing times and he failed to do so.(I had already called the police ...they were on their way..) Oh, and by the way---- court transcripts prove ... Kinne had been convicted of something in the past and wasn't even suppose to be in possession of a firearm to begin with. Also, I've ran into burning buildings trying to save people and I've been involved in 2 previous police shootings (one guy had a knife and one had a gun, so I know first-hand how fast things can go bad ...)
This STATE sucks --- just look at the "Pinkerton---Anne Arundel County homeowner shooting going on currently".
r future.
kinne has been an outlaw all of his hunting carreer.Ive know him to harvist trophy bucks in state parks where hunting is not legal As far as the md conflict goes kinne is nit autherised to own any sort OF FIRE ARMS AN TO YOU JOES BUY AND SELL IN MARRIETTA YOU ARE COMMITTING FRAUD WITH THE WELLFARE SYSTYM YOU ARE NOT LIQUIDATING YOUR ASSEST YOU ARE IN BUSSINESS WITH OUT PAYING TAXES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midstate mom could be jailed for not sending 10... Fri informant 1
Crooked Code Enforcement Feb 25 bad faith 1
I know what happened to Caleb (Sep '13) Feb 24 truth teller 63
Allan Cherkin Realty Problems Feb 24 bad faith 1
Anyone remember the Chinese Pagoda where Anvil'... Feb 16 Camarokid90 1
US Navy - WAVES Feb 15 USNavyvet 1
Man Guilty Of Beating Wife With Wooden Paddle F... (Oct '13) Feb 10 getreal 13
Mountville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:00 am PST

Bleacher Report10:00AM
Acho Accepts Prom Invite After Fan Gets 10K Retweets
Bleacher Report 2:25 PM
Ray Rice Speaks About Search for 2nd Chance in NFL, Domestic Violence and More
NBC Sports 7:20 AM
Jeremy Maclin on return to Eagles: If it's supposed to happen, it will happen
NFL 9:20 AM
Jeremy Maclin confident deal will get done with Eagles
NFL11:12 AM
Will Eagles move up in draft to select Marcus Mariota?