Man killed in Mount Lake Terrace standoff identified

The Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office has identified a man who was fatally shot -- apparently by a police officer -- as 18-year-old Richard Adam Pastore-Felix of Mountlake Terrace. Full Story
Diana Stewart

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 4, 2008
I want to know why if there was a gun being shot, why did the officer arrive by himself and why did he not identify himself. Since when do officers shot to kill, I always thought that they shot to disable. And after the one man came out and said there was someone hurt, noonne went in for over an hour. I think the officer should be suspended. There is a 18 year old kid dead and like always the cops will justify it and go on with there lives with no guilt. While friends and family mourn and miss Adam.
Legal Mob Hater

Everett, WA

#2 Aug 22, 2008
Check out www.behindthebluewall.com and then go to MySpace and see "Tacoma police said dv was a private matter"
It will sicken you to think that the public has gone this long not DEMANDING more police accountability.
Another life lost. So horribly sad.
Investigate Bad Cops

Everett, WA

#3 Aug 22, 2008
And guess what? One of Snohomish County's cops is married to the Sno Co Medical Examiner...how convenient for the boys in blue involved in these "murders by cops."
Adams big brother

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 25, 2008
The cops are telling lies. There was more than one shot because there is 3 holes in the wall. He didn't want to hurt anyone. The cops are trigger happy and think they can get away with anything. The cop probably thinks he did the right thing but cold blooded murder to a 18 year old father is rediculous. The cop should be sitting in jail for murder.
Mad

Olympia, WA

#5 Aug 28, 2008
Cops always get away with everything. The cop that killed Adam didn't even tell him to put down his weapon. Whatever happened to cops saying "drop your weapon" first? Adam wasn't shooting at anyone. He wasn't even trying to hurt anybody. I hope the cop who killed Adam will have nightmares for the rest of his life. And the cops waited hours until they actually went inside the house. I've never really met Adam, but this really angers me and makes me hate cops even more.
Buck Johnson

Edmonds, WA

#6 Aug 29, 2008
Diana Stewart wrote:
I want to know why if there was a gun being shot, why did the officer arrive by himself and why did he not identify himself. Since when do officers shot to kill, I always thought that they shot to disable. And after the one man came out and said there was someone hurt, noonne went in for over an hour. I think the officer should be suspended. There is a 18 year old kid dead and like always the cops will justify it and go on with there lives with no guilt. While friends and family mourn and miss Adam.
Police officers NEVER shoot to disable....... otherwise just another murder by police.....
sai1126

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2010
It has been just about two years since Adam was killed, all this time I have wondered why the officer didn't identify himself.. and order Adam to put the gun down... I feel adam NEVER would have shot a police officer! If that officer would have just done that simple thing.. a boy would still have his daddy, and adam would still have his life.
Adam Felixs friend

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Still thinking about you to this day man
rone

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 19, 2013
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountlake Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't find an apartment because of bankruptcy!!... 22 hr Tony13 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Feb '14) Tue uppercut 36
Obama vows to act alone, taunts Republicans Tue uppercut 20
Debate: Marijuana - Mountlake Terrace, WA Oct 20 Elise Gingerich 1
The Son of God Oct 20 Son of God 1
Nostradamus' AFFRIQUE (May '12) Oct 19 guest 231
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Oct 17 dealer 1

Mountlake Terrace News Video

Mountlake Terrace Jobs

Mountlake Terrace People Search