false charges

Vancouver, WA

#1 Dec 29, 2007
When a Woman is crazy and goes off attaching spitting kicking and grabbing your shoe ...witness see's hand in the air but does not realize accused party is just trying to get shoe back...
accused gets shoe after girls friend throw it in a field and come back to car with a palyful swatt
to say come on lets stop arguing were just stressed out being in the van so long...
4th degree assault...what !!!
girl friend mad at boy friend for saying quit acting crazy goes along with witness ..knowing charge is false and to embarressed to admit to police she knew the swat was palyful...
what now is the justice I havn't seen it...
do I need to go after proof of girl friends low adrenals and ptsd as well as the fact that the doctors say she is not right in the head...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountlake Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) 2 hr LadyIce 339
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Fri PULTE is a RICO 399
News Hundreds [~1500] call for Jewish solidarity: Ha... (Jan '09) Fri lavon affair 3
anr/abf Thu Pnwlover32 1
News Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 Feb '15 Jason Strong 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 6
Mountlake Terrace Garage Door Repair Jan '15 Elise Gingerich 2
More from around the web

Mountlake Terrace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]