First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bob

Seattle, WA

#145 Mar 27, 2013
StillGodsGirl wrote:
I have found that for the most part and in most cases, those who are so disgusted (they claim) by homosexuality are usually fighting their own attraction to the same sex.
I hope you are able to come out one day and not be upset with us who have the COURAGE to be ourselves while you don't.
Have a wonderful day.:)
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#146 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.
Are you saying the remaining 20% got HIV from vaginal sex? According what I have read it appears chance of getting it from normal sex is very slim. Otherwise, the real tragedy with HIV was all the innocent kids that got it through blood before it was screened. All the spontaneous bleeders.

Also, heterosexual sex is not exactly very precise term. Unless massive interviews is done at depth, it may still be elusive issue to find REAL numbers.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#147 Apr 5, 2013
Don't label all Christians in that bunch. Catholic has always viewed that sex before marriage as a sin. They may view homosexuality as unjust but don't hate the sinner but welcome them in. This post by Cookie is just bigoted. Typical liberal, not willing to discuss the issue but throwing out hate.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#148 May 8, 2013
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Gays go straight to hell as soon as they die.

Not a bright future.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#149 Jul 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
Gays go straight to hell as soon as they die.
Not a bright future.
However, even these biblical words are trumped by salvation in Christ as savior. IN any case, nobody is free of sin, no matter WHAT it is, IMHO, so Christ will be needed in any case...
Bob

Seattle, WA

#150 Jul 19, 2013

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#151 Aug 1, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...you are a FLAMING baptist.
There's no forcing anything on anyone. You can't FORCE gayness. You are born homosexual or heterosexual. You can't change it.
Tell your preacher man you talked to me.

AIDS !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountlake Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougar Dating in Seattle 3 hr Reddick 10
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) 18 hr Rburnside 340
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Apr 24 PULTE is a RICO 399
News Hundreds [~1500] call for Jewish solidarity: Ha... (Jan '09) Apr 24 lavon affair 3
anr/abf Apr 23 Pnwlover32 1
News Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 Feb '15 Jason Strong 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 6
More from around the web

Mountlake Terrace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]