A-Z recycling center
Vince and Heather Wilson

Ava, MO

#1 Mar 26, 2013
these are some of the most paranoid people i have ever seen! seems like they have something to hide! i find it very odd that vince hauls crushed cars from oklahoma to mt view, unloads them, then has to re-load them to ship them to mississippi and kentucky, thats a loss of money and out of his way! whats in those shipments? maybe Herion and Cocain! other thing that is very odd! joline dunkin works for him and has a brand new hummer, new chevy truck, new mustang, and a new 40 ft camper trailer along with a brand new bass boat! the just bought her son Dakota a new dodge truck too! but they live in a dump, a trailer past AT NIPS, whats up? where is all this money coming from? is it the fact that carl macantire in winona is her step dad? or is it from her husbands family? she is married to john smiths son! that sounds like a pretty big question that should be answered! vince also sells loads to scrappin in farmington. his driver is or was lance jones from houston! i also noticed that all of john smiths trucks now say REESE, that would be Dwayne reese and kazar out of licking, texas county! who else is in the pay roll?
Vince and Heather Wilson

Ava, MO

#2 Mar 26, 2013
i have noticed how all the police departments in texas county, howell county, shannon county, phelps county, oregon county, and wright county have MERGED together! its in our courts, sheriff depts, city police depts, judges and so on! this drug shipping seems to have grown pretty wide spread! and 1 idiot acts rude and above everyone just caused a issue! IF HE WOULD OF KEPT HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT! and for the future of your club! or group! whatever you want to call it! THE IDIOT CLUB!!! loose lips sink ships! you have a big gaping gash in the bottom of that boat! its sinking fast! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! karma is awful! a honest and respectful man gets farther in life! Vince..... you need a attitude check! and a IQ test...
Vince and Heather Wilson

Ava, MO

#3 Mar 26, 2013
good old raymond sunk your boat, turners are next
Vince Wilson

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Sounds like some jealous people who wish they had all they things I got. Keep on dreaming. Maybe one day you can be as successful as me.
your wife

Ava, MO

#5 Mar 26, 2013
i knew her long before you did! ask old bill wippo! RIP old friend! there sure is a lot you dont know aint that a fact! my other old friend was pretty fond of her too! joe pulliam
your wife

Ava, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Hep C has you.... you aint taking all that dope and money with you! you aint taking it to prison either!
bill wippo

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2013
I am back. Lets go smoke some weed
Jolene

Ozark, MO

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Vince and Heather Wilson wrote:
these are some of the most paranoid people i have ever seen! seems like they have something to hide! i find it very odd that vince hauls crushed cars from oklahoma to mt view, unloads them, then has to re-load them to ship them to mississippi and kentucky, thats a loss of money and out of his way! whats in those shipments? maybe Herion and Cocain! other thing that is very odd! joline dunkin works for him and has a brand new hummer, new chevy truck, new mustang, and a new 40 ft camper trailer along with a brand new bass boat! the just bought her son Dakota a new dodge truck too! but they live in a dump, a trailer past AT NIPS, whats up? where is all this money coming from? is it the fact that carl macantire in winona is her step dad? or is it from her husbands family? she is married to john smiths son! that sounds like a pretty big question that should be answered! vince also sells loads to scrappin in farmington. his driver is or was lance jones from houston! i also noticed that all of john smiths trucks now say REESE, that would be Dwayne reese and kazar out of licking, texas county! who else is in the pay roll?
To set the record straight we no longer have a hummer it was traded tor the GMC pickup the mustang is a 07 the camper is a 02 and is 36' long, we have a blazer boat and my sons pickup is a 02. Oh and you forgot one we got Michaels daughter a 08 pontiac. Sorry to disappoint you but we make payments each month on all of them. It has nothing to do with my step dad or father n law. My husband works very hard to pay for all of this. If you had a job you could have nice things too. As for the dump you say we live in sorry you don't like it but we are saving to build a new house. I will make sure and let you know when we start on it. By the way it is Rees and Dwayne has been out of it for years Donnie Storm has it now. You can talk about me all you want just get your facts straight! If you need to know anything else just stop by I'll fill you in.
bill wippo

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2013
hey jolene do you want to have nasty time with me?
Lance Brinkam

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2013
I wish just cuz I have Rees on my door I was haulin dope for him, it would pay WAAAAYYYYY better ya jealous lil prick
Dufus

Drury, MO

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Heather is so annoying. Thinks she's hot. LOL

Since: May 12

Branson, MO

#14 Jul 29, 2013
I have had personal experience with these people and they are certainly dishonest. theres a fat lady working there that is the rudist old bitch i had ever seen, vince should fire her ass shes so rude, I noticed something else, there are hardly any customer there lately, i think lots of people have started taking junk to S&S recycle in mtn grove, they are very honest and do you right, i would strong encourage anyone that wants to sell a car not go to a to z,.a friend just told me he took a truck there and cheated him a 1000 lb, and argued with him.
What

Drury, MO

#15 Aug 12, 2013
michael smith wrote:
Jerry peek if you ever wanna act like a real man come talk to me I will definitely set you straight I'm down there right by your house fueling two or three times weekly come on over and chat next time id love I mean truly love for you to stop over and chat if you think you can find the time in your busy ass schedule maybe. Between soap operas
how did my name come into this? come on over! by the way there are 3 jerry peeks! bet you didnt know that. my name shouldnt even be in your mouth there buddy. i just happen to notice this topic.
What

Drury, MO

#16 Aug 12, 2013
buddy.. im not into your lil dope click. and dont care what your people do. just leave me out of it and keep my name out of it and i dont see nothing either.. but im trying to figure out who the hell put my name into all this crap. i would sure like to know. but if you do have a issue with me. feel free to come see me! i dont even know you and really dont care! so whatever boss.
what

Drury, MO

#17 Aug 12, 2013
someone startin shit again.. this is just a trash site. thats why i quit responding a long time ago. i just read it sometimes.
what

Drury, MO

#18 Aug 12, 2013
A-Z has allways done me right. i have ni issue with them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To The Gas Thief 5 hr Tired of being used 1
Crider and his Jake Sat Your an idiot 2
Jason and Trish Mallick Sat Fyi 3
john wolford (Oct '11) Sat Missjxxoo 3
Should women have to pay child support the same... (Jul '08) Jul 31 Whichonesred 150
Austin Pribble Jul 29 citizen 9
Chris Rowlett Jul 28 Agreed 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages