stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

the school gets govt funding for school lunches along with every other school in the world. mrs obama says you may only have so many calories in each lunch and ketchup is calories. if a school is caught giving students too many calories in a lunch they will not recieve their funding. jd nicholson has nothing to do with it!
dumbadumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Dear lord not ketchup! Nevermind our kids can't read, spell or add 2+2! As long as they can throw a ball a little bit and keep away from that evil ketchup! We are good! Oh what a school district to be proud of. Pathetic
Ketchup Nazi

Oldfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

stupid wrote:
the school gets govt funding for school lunches along with every other school in the world. mrs obama says you may only have so many calories in each lunch and ketchup is calories. if a school is caught giving students too many calories in a lunch they will not recieve their funding. jd nicholson has nothing to do with it!
I always watch my ketchup because of too many calories. this is getting ridicoulus that our kids cant have or even bring their own ketchp. JD may not have anything to do with it, which I totally disagree! but the school could reduce his 6 figure salary by 200 dollars and buy the school 200 bottles of ketchup.
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

holy crap people are you just stupid? has the ketchup gone to your brains. read the words coming out of my mouth. it aint bout the catsup.....it bout the calorie count. take away ketchup or take away a vegetable. what do you think is going to happen? stupid idiots!
Overwatch

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Yeah take away the Ketchup and lets keep the fried chicken nuggets! Yum I love me a load of grease and fried dough! That's way better than the salad bar they took away, and the crappy unripe fruit they serve!

Yeah Ketchup is the ENEMY!

WAY TO GO JERRY DALE YOU ARE REALLY ON TOP OF THIS!
tomaters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

They gotta cut out ketchup $$ so they can pay for their new gym floor. TEE HEE HEE!
NoYouCant

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

What ever a child brings FROM HOME in their lunch is not under the rules of the school system .It is a parents right to choose what their child eats during the day.HOWEVER they must abide by the AGE limit rules concerning alcholic drinks,tobacco,and drugs.UNLESS they are perscription.NO school in the state of MISSOURI has the right to take away anything from a childs lunch from home unless it is illegel for them to have it due to missouri age laws concerning those things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Mountain View Forum right now

Search the Mountain View Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,011
Who is Bobbi? 23 min Guy next door 36 5
gas plus 3 hr hmmm 8
Landrams steakhouse twist 10 hr josh 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 19 hr layback 6,894
City providing food for pioneer days Wed not 5
Mountain View Missouri-Pioneer Days (Sep '08) Wed CITY 80
•••
•••
•••
Mountain View Dating

more search filters

less search filters