Liberty High School Details
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stupid

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2012
the school gets govt funding for school lunches along with every other school in the world. mrs obama says you may only have so many calories in each lunch and ketchup is calories. if a school is caught giving students too many calories in a lunch they will not recieve their funding. jd nicholson has nothing to do with it!
dumbadumb

United States

#22 Sep 16, 2012
Dear lord not ketchup! Nevermind our kids can't read, spell or add 2+2! As long as they can throw a ball a little bit and keep away from that evil ketchup! We are good! Oh what a school district to be proud of. Pathetic
Ketchup Nazi

Forsyth, MO

#23 Sep 19, 2012
stupid wrote:
the school gets govt funding for school lunches along with every other school in the world. mrs obama says you may only have so many calories in each lunch and ketchup is calories. if a school is caught giving students too many calories in a lunch they will not recieve their funding. jd nicholson has nothing to do with it!
I always watch my ketchup because of too many calories. this is getting ridicoulus that our kids cant have or even bring their own ketchp. JD may not have anything to do with it, which I totally disagree! but the school could reduce his 6 figure salary by 200 dollars and buy the school 200 bottles of ketchup.
stupid

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2012
holy crap people are you just stupid? has the ketchup gone to your brains. read the words coming out of my mouth. it aint bout the catsup.....it bout the calorie count. take away ketchup or take away a vegetable. what do you think is going to happen? stupid idiots!
Overwatch

Ozark, MO

#25 Sep 19, 2012
Yeah take away the Ketchup and lets keep the fried chicken nuggets! Yum I love me a load of grease and fried dough! That's way better than the salad bar they took away, and the crappy unripe fruit they serve!

Yeah Ketchup is the ENEMY!

WAY TO GO JERRY DALE YOU ARE REALLY ON TOP OF THIS!
tomaters

United States

#26 Sep 19, 2012
They gotta cut out ketchup $$ so they can pay for their new gym floor. TEE HEE HEE!
NoYouCant

Fordland, MO

#27 Sep 20, 2012
What ever a child brings FROM HOME in their lunch is not under the rules of the school system .It is a parents right to choose what their child eats during the day.HOWEVER they must abide by the AGE limit rules concerning alcholic drinks,tobacco,and drugs.UNLESS they are perscription.NO school in the state of MISSOURI has the right to take away anything from a childs lunch from home unless it is illegel for them to have it due to missouri age laws concerning those things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stone school building 13 hr possom55 1
New Daycare. Thu Help 5
Noblet lake and surrounding rivers Jul 27 Hmmm 1
Amanda Reese (Collins) (Jan '11) Jul 25 Doesn-t matter 15
Another utility hike Jul 25 Frank 7
Grave Digger Jul 25 GOD 1
Black pond church Jul 25 Flourish 41

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance