Murder at valley view
mvbt

Haslet, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2012
That's so sad what happen last night. Our prayers are with the family.
just sayin

Foristell, MO

#2 Aug 4, 2012
who got shot?
tiny

West Plains, MO

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Some crack ho thought someone was trying to kill her. I think a car backfired and she called the cops.
frank

Springfield, MO

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Was it that Barton girl?
Sunny

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2012
prayers?
sad truth

Branson, MO

#6 Aug 25, 2012
One less vally viewer is great news. One less hubcap thief or one less pull head.
If we didn't have low income housing here things would be much better and we wouldn't need more than one cop.

Since: Mar 12

Ozark, MO

#7 Aug 26, 2012
"Sad Truth" You obviously know nothing about the people at Valley View. There are some good honest people there. I'm not saying there aren't bad ones there. I'm saying there are good ones there as well. And for you to devalue human life because of location, you are sad and inhuman. People like you make me sick. People like you are what tears this world down to an all time low. Get over yourself. The low income housing system does more good than even your twisted little mind has the capiblity to wrap around. It provides not only services for those in need, but many jobs. The problem with the economy is not low income individuals but the inablity to provide a decent ratio of jobs to people. If someone needs help then they should be able to recieve it. On the flip side, people that cheat the system and use the much needed help some deserve, should be kicked out immediatly. So, "sad truth" here is some sad truth for you. Valley View is not the only place in this town that is falling from grace. The entire town is. Just because it is an apartment complex based on income does not mean it should be a target. Why don't you focus on the real problems at hand. The fact that our law enforcement team isn't quite doing the job it should. The fact that the citizens of our town will turn a blind side to crimes such as drug deals, child abuse, and much more to keep from being dubbed a "nark, snitch, rat". That is the sad truth. You centralizing your aggression to a single apartment complex is ignorant. Wake up and see the big picture. P.S. No one was killed at Valley View.
Citizen

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2012
What really happened is one of the drug dealing punks came down here from town and was put down for trying to interfere with life of the good people at valley view who are using assistance available for them to get a step up in the world.
my two cents

Branson, MO

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Vally view is nasty eeeewwww
pinky

Springfield, MO

#10 Aug 26, 2012
bulldoze valley view it will cut the drugs and crime 100% in town.
Citizen

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2012
You people who talk about a complex you obviously know nothing of. Fifty two apartments and probably dont know one person there.
been there

Branson, MO

#12 Aug 26, 2012
Doze them! We don't need them here or all the trouble they bring. Nothing but trashy people living there anyway. Just a home for druggies!

Ozark, MO

#13 Aug 26, 2012
I personally know several people that do not do drugs that live at Valley View. "been there" and "pinky" sounds like the world would be a better place without your closeminded ignorant selves. You obviously don't know every individual at Valley View. What about all the crimes commited at other complexes? The crimes at the James Street Apartments far out weigh that of Valley View. Valley View does not allow felons or sex offenders. Valley View runs backround checks on everyone that moves in. Yeah, some people will slip through. But rent a place elsewhere do they do that? Nope! It may not be the "ideal" place to live but there are people residing there that need and deserve the help. Don't down grade someone because of where they live and don't judge a place just because it's crimes are made more aware than others. If you just have to judge someone why don't you try doing it on an idividual basis. Stereotyping isn't right and that's exactly what your doing.
news

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2012
Teresa lives at valley view. No wonder she doesn't want it bulldozed down.

Ozark, MO

#15 Aug 27, 2012
Does it really matter where I reside? I could live in a box 30 miles out of town and would that matter? I could live in a trailer right in the center of the any number of trailer parks here. I could live on a ranch and own 280 acres of land. Does it make a difference. There are all kinds that come from all walks of life. I could tell you I don't live there, but would you believe me? No! Because you will chose to believe what you want. You chose to believe Valley View should be dozed although there are good people there. You stereotype an entire complex with no regard to each individual but as a whole group. There was a man in history that was like that. Let me think for a moment...yes his name was Adolf Hitler. Congradulations to all you wanna-be Hitlers. Oh scratch that because he fell and lost horribly. Best of luck to all you stereotypers on your short and ignorant journey to failure.
Sunny

United States

#16 Aug 29, 2012
How manie invlved in the axicdent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog groomer 2 hr fitter 1
fem here for some fun Tue Ignort 5
Trish ledgerwood Tue Thads turn 8
lookin for tomson boys (May '15) Mon RopinFan 7
Perv in town! (Jul '16) Mon a12b3c 7
Anna smith? Harley kapp? Sun Truth 2
prostitutes Jan 15 Yep 3

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance