Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
Momma

Ozark, MO

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Does anyone know where the easter egg hunt is this year? Are they having one at the hospital?
holdon

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2013
no wrote:
No not this year since sister Cornelia isn't there.:((((((
why not? was she the one who hid the eggs or just fund it? Thats just poposterious! They're other nuns there who could hide those eggs!
for sure

Forsyth, MO

#5 Mar 16, 2013
the easter egg hunt is saturday, the 23rd of march.. they will do the same as last year. it is being sponsored by the hospital & chammber. there are signs all over town.
Larry

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Easter egg hunt has been cancelled. Please check the Internet on where sex offenders live.
robin

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Why is the egg hunt sponsored on a sex site anyways thats terrible! Why announce it there?
Mercy

Branson, MO

#8 Mar 16, 2013
It isn't. There is NO Easter egg hunt this year at Mercy. People on here are a bunch of liars.
yepyep

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Momma wrote:
Does anyone know where the easter egg hunt is this year? Are they having one at the hospital?
YES MARCH 23RD IS THR EASTER EGG HUNT AT THE HOSPITAL! Just left there about an hour ago signs are up!
amber

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2013
I drove all over town where is the egg signs?
lol

Garden City, MO

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Larry Price wrote:
First Babtist is doing the big Easter Egg Hunt this year since Sister Cornelia isn't here to do it at the hospital.
It's going to be at the First Babtist Church across from Sonic. Everyone is welcome! It's Easter Sunday March 31st. See you at First Babtist!
Don't use Larry's name, he works at a baPtist college so I'm sure he could manage to spell "babtist" correctly.
confused

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2013
So is there going to be a hunt or not? Where will it be?
lol

Olathe, KS

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Here's an idea: grab a phone and make some calls.
sonny

United States

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Do what things in town?
Local

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2013
I spoke with city hall on Friday. Do to complaints last year they will not be having an egg hunt this year.
sronald

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Why would an offender even want to hunt eggs this is dumb people wake up. We need that hunt to happen whos with me!
Thads Friend

Middleboro, MA

#21 Mar 18, 2013
I'm with yaaaa
Easter mania

Ozark, MO

#22 Mar 18, 2013
First Baptist is have the Easter egg hunt this year. It's on March 31st, Easter Sunday and everyone is welcome. Thanks to all who have helped to make this possible till St Francis can get the legal issues handled.
badboy69

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2013
I'm so ready for this hunt. I'm about to explode in my pants thinking about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min DebraE 2,002
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 34 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,452
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr guest 248
brandie lee (Feb '10) Sun Slt 14
wolf pack (Apr '13) Sun thisshiziswack 11
Hole In The Wall Games (Aug '13) Sun Jesse 6
Mocahete The NEW Mexican resturaunt in town Sun jmo 25
•••
•••
•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••