First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no manners

Branson, MO

#1 Feb 7, 2012
was wondering if anybody else had any bad dealins with the ambulance here
Check

Belle, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2012
What is a "dealin?"
dealer

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2012
they was hopin' fer a royal flush, but only gota small straight.
shelly

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2012
No but the ER is a joke! I don't see how any of those "Doctors" are qualified. If you have an emergency just take the extra 30mins and drive to West Plains, Mountain Views ER is gonna send you there anyway cause they don't know what the heck they're doing (and charge for the ambulance ride). I bet there are more people around here that agree than disagrees!
Check

Belle, MO

#5 Feb 19, 2012
shelly wrote:
No but the ER is a joke! I don't see how any of those "Doctors" are qualified. If you have an emergency just take the extra 30mins and drive to West Plains, Mountain Views ER is gonna send you there anyway cause they don't know what the heck they're doing (and charge for the ambulance ride). I bet there are more people around here that agree than disagrees!
Grade school sure got tough when you had to learn punctuation, did it not?

You clearly could't pass 4th grade, yet you want to question the qualifications of the doctors. That makes a lot of sense.
Sally Fiske

Ozark, MO

#6 Feb 19, 2012
I have had a few "dealings" with the Hosp. here in Mt. View and have only had one bad "dealing" when a Doctor (who is not there anymore) came into the E.R. room and LICKED his fingers right before he shook ..or tried to shake..my hand.He introduced himself and went to shake my hand and I pulled my hand back and must have looked rather startled because he said "Oh sorry about that, but I just cant stand those powdered gloves".I said that is o.k. I dont like them either but would he please wash his hands as I was there due to a severe allergic reaction with my son's allergy to LATEX!!
He said sorry and washed his hands then procedded to take great care of my son.I would not hesitate to go back if needed and I am sorry for any "Bad Dealings" anybody has had with our local Hospital.
me too

Ozark, MO

#7 Feb 20, 2012
im sure what you say is complete fabrication..if the place is so bad the next time your family member is truly having an emergency not just you needing education and advocating for a license to reproduce why dont you drive an extra hour to the next er...im sorry i digress the point i wanted to make was this town is very lucky to have this er close ..lots of small towns have lost their ers and this er like countless others saves lives almost daily and the staff does not deserve to be belittled by your welfare ass..your story is full of holes get a life..
NOBODY

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2012
shelly wrote:
No but the ER is a joke! I don't see how any of those "Doctors" are qualified. If you have an emergency just take the extra 30mins and drive to West Plains, Mountain Views ER is gonna send you there anyway cause they don't know what the heck they're doing (and charge for the ambulance ride). I bet there are more people around here that agree than disagrees!
thats a big ten 4.... er is deffinitly a JOKE!!
NOBODY

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2012
me too wrote:
im sure what you say is complete fabrication..if the place is so bad the next time your family member is truly having an emergency not just you needing education and advocating for a license to reproduce why dont you drive an extra hour to the next er...im sorry i digress the point i wanted to make was this town is very lucky to have this er close ..lots of small towns have lost their ers and this er like countless others saves lives almost daily and the staff does not deserve to be belittled by your welfare ass..your story is full of holes get a life..
Pst were in for the money
shelly

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2012
Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Grade school sure got tough when you had to learn punctuation, did it not?
You clearly could't pass 4th grade, yet you want to question the qualifications of the doctors. That makes a lot of sense.
. At least I spelt correctly....by the way it's *couldn't* OR *could not* NOT as you put "could't". You want to put someone down for not using the correct punctuation but yet you can spell words wrong?? Hmmm practice what you preach!!
Check

Belle, MO

#12 Feb 21, 2012
shelly wrote:
<quoted text>. At least I spelt correctly....by the way it's *couldn't* OR *could not* NOT as you put "could't". You want to put someone down for not using the correct punctuation but yet you can spell words wrong?? Hmmm practice what you preach!!
Sorry, I left out the "n."

You know, "spelt" is not a word right? If you are going to live in this country, please learn to speak English.
shelly

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Hmm next time you want to try and tell me what to do you can grow a set and come straight to me. I would glady send you my information to meet me. Also...I will use "spelt" anytime, I am sure I am NOT the only person to use that word. I am also sure the "doctors" you're sticking up for do the same.
Check

Belle, MO

#14 Feb 21, 2012
shelly wrote:
Hmm next time you want to try and tell me what to do you can grow a set and come straight to me. I would glady send you my information to meet me. Also...I will use "spelt" anytime, I am sure I am NOT the only person to use that word. I am also sure the "doctors" you're sticking up for do the same.
Feel free to use "spelt" anytime you can't remember how to correctly use the past tense form of a regular verb.

You might consider working on your comma usage.
mary

Lawson, MO

#15 Feb 22, 2012
shelly must be a real winner would love to meet her she is fat
Check

Belle, MO

#16 Feb 22, 2012
mary wrote:
shelly must be a real winner would love to meet her she is fat
Don't fear the punctuation.
shelly

United States

#17 Feb 24, 2012
Yep you guys are so right, I forgot. If 145lbs is fat than I guess I am. I love how this topic got changed from St. Johns hospital to "how to spell correctly, how to use commas and punctuation correctly and now if I am fat or not." I guess it's hard for some people to stay on track and focus on what the topic is really about.
Check

Belle, MO

#18 Feb 24, 2012
shelly wrote:
Yep you guys are so right, I forgot. If 145lbs is fat than I guess I am
You mean "then" not "than."
shelly

United States

#19 Feb 24, 2012
Awwww "Check" did you get side tracked again and forget what this topic was really about? Scroll to the top of the page and it will tell you...just in case you forget when you scroll back down to the bottom to comment, the topic is "St. Johns Ambulance" poor poor you, I thought they taught that in school on how to multitask but I guess spelling was more important. My opinion, I would rather multitask....however if I do spell a word wrong, it's not cause I don't know how to spell, it's because there's a thing called a typo. Typo's and a retard are two different things and it's a typo 95% of the time, the other 5% is that I was multitasking while typing...something you didn't learn in school cause all you do is bring up spelling on a topic not related to spelling. Grow up and teach kids in school to spell, I do NOT need any advice or schooling from you.
Check

Belle, MO

#20 Feb 24, 2012
shelly wrote:
Awwww "Check" did you get side tracked again and forget what this topic was really about? Scroll to the top of the page and it will tell you...just in case you forget when you scroll back down to the bottom to comment, the topic is "St. Johns Ambulance" poor poor you, I thought they taught that in school on how to multitask but I guess spelling was more important. My opinion, I would rather multitask....however if I do spell a word wrong, it's not cause I don't know how to spell, it's because there's a thing called a typo. Typo's and a retard are two different things and it's a typo 95% of the time, the other 5% is that I was multitasking while typing...something you didn't learn in school cause all you do is bring up spelling on a topic not related to spelling. Grow up and teach kids in school to spell, I do NOT need any advice or schooling from you.
Is all this a typo? Most of your mistakes are misused words. A topic is not about something. That is redundant. A typo and a "retard" are not comparable as one refers to a mistake and another is a derogatory term for a person. "Cause" and "Because" are two different things and "cause" is not short for "because."

Here is why I must correct you. You come to this site to voice your opinion. However, you clearly did not learn the most basic subjects in school. Education begins at grammar (hence the old phrase: grammar school) and moves on to rhetorical. If you cannot master the grammar phase then you have no business in the rhetorical. In other words, you are not qualified in our society to voice you opinion. It is merely foolish to see you do it on Topix. It is sad to think that you might vote with such low qualifications.

Get the basics first, then society may benefit from your opinion.

Of course, then you will probably realize that there are more productive things to do then to complain about your community on Topix.
shelly

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2012
Yeah I realize they're more important things to do than complain on topix, something you obviously don't know anything about because you continue to try and correct me! If you have nothing to say regarding this topic then get the fu*ck off this topic and teach someone else. I understand what I am trying to say so that's all that matters, you don't like that then you have a problem. Ohhh and btw I will continue to voice my opinion on ANYTHING on here, you don't like that then deal with it, I could careless what you think, you're nothing to me and could careless if you vanished tomorrow. Go bug someone else about their spelling..perhaps go to the Birch Tree forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyla button (Feb '14) Thu Weston 16
How well you know Shawn mcgivney Thu Charcoal 10
Side chic Thu guest 6
elm street garage Nov 30 No doubt 4
Kelsey Schmidt and Jesse Hite??? Thoughts Nov 28 Kelsey 11
stolba benefit ????? (Dec '15) Nov 28 long timer 17
what Nov 27 Thads Friend 2

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages