Ex Bestie

Ava, MO

#1 May 12, 2011
Have you ever wondered how a high school kid could work all sorts of hours but make straight As, even when they don't study? Yeah, their not a genius, just a cheater. Hey Teachers-next time you have a GOV test, make sure some blond hasn't wrote all her aswers down on the desk or on a little piece of paper.

yeah-i am telling, you shouldn't have spread gossip about ME.
Who cares

United States

#2 May 12, 2011
Listen you dumb btch. Everybody in school cheats so get over yourself. Who even cares? The teachers don't care because the better the grades are the better they have a chance of not losing their job. Why don't you go fck off btch.
HAH

Ava, MO

#3 May 12, 2011
Who cares wrote:
Listen you dumb btch. Everybody in school cheats so get over yourself. Who even cares? The teachers don't care because the better the grades are the better they have a chance of not losing their job. Why don't you go fck off btch.
Oopsie-guess you got figured out. First of all, NOT everyone of us cheats. There are quite a few of us who actually DO study. As for who you are, WE KNOW already. Anyone who has ever taken a test with you has seen you write it all down on your desk. So why don't you do us a favor and go follow your own advice. Oh, and by the way, the teachers DO care if kids cheat, dumb$#it. But I will gladly show them your post.
Who cares

Ava, MO

#4 May 12, 2011
Please dont! I am so sorry!!!!!! I ddnt mean any of the sht I said. I know that not evryone cheats. I am so sorry for trying to talk tuff. I just want everyone to like me. I just want to be popular and stuff, that's all.
Who

United States

#5 May 14, 2011
Who cheats?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Pollard 2 hr Grace Stillwell 2
Jeremy Collins 10 hr Past friends 1
City Administrator Bob Pollard (Jul '11) 10 hr GrannyC 19
jonathan miller, sex offender, at Vet. park (Jul '11) Sun tinky 27
Chris Rowlett Sun WiFi 9
Lonnie Wake May 30 no name 2
Sarina Pierce May 28 been there 9
More from around the web

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE