“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66104 Sep 20, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I would say wasting billions on green energy is a better investment than Bush43 wasting billions in an immoral, illegal, unnecessary war which took the lives of thousands of Americans, and took the lives of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.
A good way to pad your post totals is too repeat the same lie over and over. Rinsing and repeating lies seems to be the only thing you know how to do.

Like you give a rats ass about our men and women in the service. If you did you wouldn't attack Veterans like you do or lie about having served (which you proved was a lie when you ran from the bet like a 10 year old trying to escape DanFromSmithvilles van)
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66105 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, I would say wasting billions on green energy is a better investment than Bush43 wasting billions in an immoral, illegal, unnecessary war which took the lives of thousands of Americans, and took the lives of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.
Game Point
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66106 Sep 20, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
A good way to pad your post totals is too repeat the same lie over and over. Rinsing and repeating lies seems to be the only thing you know how to do.
Like you give a rats ass about our men and women in the service. If you did you wouldn't attack Veterans like you do or lie about having served (which you proved was a lie when you ran from the bet like a 10 year old trying to escape DanFromSmithvilles van)
Republicans are now just totally FREAKING OUT..hahahahahahahahahahaha...
and I love it!!!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#66107 Sep 20, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are now just totally FREAKING OUT.. hahahahahahahahahahaha...
and I love it!!!!!!
Yeah! "JIHADIST" went on and on, repeating on and on, that I was repeating! ROFL! He is not worth responding to.
Muslim Dictator Prez

West Plains, MO

#66108 Sep 20, 2012
Egypt’s New President Keeps Useful Idiot Obama On Short Muslim Brotherhood Leash

http://www.westernjournalism.com/egypts-new-p...

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66109 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah! "JIHADIST" went on and on, repeating on and on, that I was repeating! ROFL! He is not worth responding to.
And yet you responded anyway. You can't help it. It's OK Dawg, it's no secret that I OWN YOU!!!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66110 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I noticed that you are getting a bit mouthy and cocky since I decided to take pity on you and give you a little slack on the leash I keep you on? Am I going to have to start smacking you down every day again? Be careful how you answer. You know how easy it is for me to kick your ass.
Patriot

Lexington, MO

#66111 Sep 20, 2012
It sounds to me like yellow dawg has a yellow streak a mile wide, and a communist besides. Even the haji's believe in a God. Your an empty chair just like Obama.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#66112 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
One of the reasons for religion is to provide mankind with "explanations" of the mysteries of life. For example, the Norse god Thor causes thunder by throwing his hammer across the sky.
The Bible says that thunder is the magnificent voice of God.
As more and more knowledge accumulates through scientific studies, the less mankind needs superstition to explain those mysteries.
As scientific knowledge grows, the more "God" shrinks. Soon, "god" will cease to exist. "The Incredible Shrinking God"!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/scie...
Yep! Just like the bible says..........there will be scoffers!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#66113 Sep 20, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with you ultra religious zealots and always being worried about where someone else puts their pecker. The interenet isn't evil anymore than a gun is. It is the user that might do evil with it. Just as an evil person can do evil with a gun.
I agree that we are increasing knowledge rapidly. That is why today is often referred to as the Information Age. I would agree that the accumulation is often more rapid than our ability to wisely decide what to do with that information. Why wouldn't people want to believe this. The very existence of television contributes terrabytes of data annually. All of this is well known and not a secret.
I am not a religious zealot, I am a Christian! I don't care where anybody puts their pecker. It's none of my business! I don't think we are exactly on the same page.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#66114 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
One of the reasons for religion is to provide mankind with "explanations" of the mysteries of life. For example, the Norse god Thor causes thunder by throwing his hammer across the sky.
The Bible says that thunder is the magnificent voice of God.
As more and more knowledge accumulates through scientific studies, the less mankind needs superstition to explain those mysteries.
As scientific knowledge grows, the more "God" shrinks. Soon, "god" will cease to exist. "The Incredible Shrinking God"!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/scie...
Whatever, Dawg, whatever!! Now get bactk to the Huff Post you might miss something!

CHEERS!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#66115 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
That's a typical idiot democrat response. If you agree with wasting tax payer $, then you deserve to be the miserable low-life lazy worthless coward you are!

NOBAMA 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66116 Sep 21, 2012
Patriot wrote:
It sounds to me like yellow dawg has a yellow streak a mile wide, and a communist besides. Even the haji's believe in a God. Your an empty chair just like Obama.
Sounds to me like you Republicans having a losing streak a mile wide....hahahahahaha

Romney is in a FREE FALL...which is GODs Will ....thank you Jesus!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66117 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a typical idiot democrat response. If you agree with wasting tax payer $, then you deserve to be the miserable low-life lazy worthless coward you are!
NOBAMA 2012
That's the typical Stupid Republican Rant...as Santorum says ..."Smart people don't vote Republican " Interesteing because you "SURE' prove that ...hahahahahaha

OBAMA IS WINNING...and that is Gods Will!!!!!

Thank You Jesus
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66118 Sep 21, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you responded anyway. You can't help it. It's OK Dawg, it's no secret that I OWN YOU!!!
It's no secret that Romneyis falling in EVERY poll ....and Obama has pulled ahead in EVERY Swing state...hahahahahahahahahahaha

When you pry your lips off DAWGS ass you'll find what you OWN a EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66120 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
It's no secret that Romneyis falling in EVERY poll ....and Obama has pulled ahead in EVERY Swing state...hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
Why don't you try something new tomorrow? Instead of smoking your meth before you have your daily early morning meltdown, try posting first and see if you can sound like something other then a retard.

LADYBOY you are the only one that kisses Dawgs ass (GAME POINT hint hint), but for future refrence, we don't need to hear about you and Dags nasty sex life.

However I am glad to see you admit that I own you...EPIC FAIL LADYBOY!!

ROFLMAO!!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66121 Sep 21, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Why do you think he uses the name YELLOW Dawg? He is one of the biggest cowards I have ever encountered. I think it's a qualification to be a Liberal.

He is certainly a commie to. He hates America, he hates our military, and he thinks those who have had more succues then him (which includes everyone all the way down to the guy flipping burgers at McDonalds) should support his worthless ass.
Interesting

Mansfield, MO

#66122 Sep 21, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try something new tomorrow? Instead of smoking your meth before you have your daily early morning meltdown, try posting first and see if you can sound like something other then a retard.
LADYBOY you are the only one that kisses Dawgs ass (GAME POINT hint hint), but for future refrence, we don't need to hear about you and Dags nasty sex life.
However I am glad to see you admit that I own you...EPIC FAIL LADYBOY!!
ROFLMAO!!
ROTFLMAO Now that's not only "Game Point" but some funny stuff!

NOBAMA 2012

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66123 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66124 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Marie Craig in the name of god. 1 hr cheap shot 4
Good Parent's? 4 hr Tom and Sally 65
Time for Coach Acklin 5 hr Larry 7
brandie lee (Feb '10) 11 hr disasterous 22
jakes bar Tue gary 1
Conley in pomona mo Tue humho 5
Shawna Perego Feb 26 Tired of Drama 1

Winter Storm Warning for Howell County was issued at March 04 at 3:28PM CST

Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip