Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#65682 Sep 17, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if old "JIHADIST" Dan has moved to Florida, he can fling his fertilizer from Kissimmee, as a "KissimmeeKisseeSmithvill e" product.
In that case, he can Kissimmee ass.

I think the Jihad Monkey likes flinging from offshore, where the weed is legal.

#65683 Sep 17, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol u talk pretty big lol y don't u meet me somewhere an il show u who a scum lol
You don't want to do that. He will just try to blow you for dough. Unless you don't mind wasting a nickel.

#65684 Sep 17, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooooh, internet tough guy. Gimme just a minute and I might start shaking.
ROFLMAO!!!
y = why
u= you
an = and
il = I'll
who a scum = who IS a scum
I have a rule, I never beat up retards. But anytime you are feeling froggy just leap on over here to Smithville and I will make an exception to my rule. You sound like you could use a good ass kicking. I will even let you leave your helmet on.
Why this reads exactly like a post from Conservative Revolution. We all know why too, don't we Dan Mortenstink. I will have to find that post and link it. Always funny to overclock the Jihad Monkey Fertilizer Flinger.

About that rule, I can see it is handy for your self preservation.

#65685 Sep 17, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooooh, internet tough guy. Gimme just a minute and I might start shaking.
ROFLMAO!!!
y = why
u= you
an = and
il = I'll
who a scum = who IS a scum
I have a rule, I never beat up retards. But anytime you are feeling froggy just leap on over here to Smithville and I will make an exception to my rule. You sound like you could use a good ass kicking. I will even let you leave your helmet on.
This post is a good example of how OWNED Dan is. Even a trivial post has to be answered. He can't. I MEAN HE CAN'T ignore them.

Just like he can't ignore certain posters on here, especially when they have beaten him down. HE ABSOULUTELY CAN'T IGNORE THEM. HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THAT. HE IS AN OWNED TOPIX BITCH. At least the little Jihad Weasel is busy here rather than out raping children.

#65686 Sep 17, 2012
Since any challenge to Dan Mortenstain's alledged manhood has to be addressed, we should be in for ton of posts by that moron.

Dan, under my authority, I am engaging the Jihad Monkey Fertilizer Flinger. You may let the flinging begin.
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#65687 Sep 17, 2012
The battle is about to begin. Romney has stated that he is getting ready to "unleash Ryan" on Obama during the campaign. It's getting ready to get interesting.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#65689 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Speaking of STUPID ... did you read about Rick Santorum inadvertently characterizing conservative values as something smart people do not have?
Louis Peitzman of Gawker reports that "at the bigotry-laden Values Voters Summit" last week, Santorum said,
"We will never have the media on our side, ever, in this country. We will never have the elite, smart people on our side."
I would like to nominate Santorum for the "Truth in Advertising" Award!
http://gawker.com/5943560/rick-santorum-on-be...
Video of Santorum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0n5oa55EsmIXX
Perhaps Santorum was talking about the smart Liberals that are stupid and ignorant. You can be intelligent and stupid at the same time. Know what I mean, Dawg? You have much experience in that area. After all, you learned to copy and paste!

CHEERS!

#65690 Sep 17, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
The battle is about to begin. Romney has stated that he is getting ready to "unleash Ryan" on Obama during the campaign. It's getting ready to get interesting.
Since Ryan has been caught in half a dozen lies in just one speech, it should be interesting to see what he makes up now.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#65691 Sep 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>That shows your arrogance, condescention and self importance. In your world it isn't you that needs the burger but always someone else. I think your soul needs plenty of red meat in the form of knowledge and compassion.
Again, the arrogance, condescention and a healthy dose of ignorance. How do you know Dawg or any other atheist has never read the Bible. Reading a book does not mean one will take on a philosophy mapped out in that book. Yours is a logical fallacy. If it were true than the millions that have read mysteries, fact based books on criminals or serial killers would now be criminals and killers. That hasn't happened.
A book is just a book. Words on a page. The stories and ideas are what is important and they do not magically become the domain of the reader anymore than you can suddenly develop a heart.
Perhaps when atheist read the Bible, they come up with questions that they feel need answers of more than just "God did it with magic."
If atheist have questions that they feel need answers, there are plenty of people that would be willing to help and discuss those issues. There is plenty of proof the Bible is true if people want to seek the truth. It's up to the person and cannot be forced down a person't throat. I understand what you are saying but only
God can change a heart and until that happens..........the rose-colored glasses don't come off.

CHEERS!
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#65692 Sep 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Since Ryan has been caught in half a dozen lies in just one speech, it should be interesting to see what he makes up now.
Since Obama has been caught in TONS of lies, broken promises,$16T debt, unemployment still over 8%, gas prices nearing $4.00/gallon, and much more undesirables since he has been in office, then it should get interesting just how bad Obama gets beat on November 6, 2012! He has PROVEN to be the worst president and a TERRIBLE leader and BIG TIME FAILURE. He CANNOT be trusted!

NOBAMA 2012
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#65693 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I am glad you posted that, "Norton." It appears that at least you know ONE verse of the Bible.
In John 3:16, what do the words "his only begotten Son" mean? Why are those words of critical significance to your religion?
Also, what are other implications of that phrase?
God, the Father, sent his Son, Jesus into the world to die on the Cross for our sins.....all of us. The only thing required is to BELIEVE! When you believe.....the rose-colored glasses come off and you begin to understand. You try to make it too difficult when it is so simple. It's called FAITH!

CHEERS!
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#65694 Sep 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Since Ryan has been caught in half a dozen lies in just one speech, it should be interesting to see what he makes up now.
Those so-called "lies" turned out to be true. Obama on the other hand just keeps on lying and none of what he says can be backed up.
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#65695 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Those so-called "lies" turned out to be true. Obama on the other hand just keeps on lying and none of what he says can be backed up.
That's why Obama has been tagged as the Liar-in-Chief!

NOBAMA 2012
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#65696 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
If you had Christian love in your heart, you would not hate the Muslims like you do.
I don't hate anybody! I don't even hate you, Dawg. Actually, I feel sorry for you. I don't like what the Muslims believe in. If you really understood their belief, you wouldn't like it either. What American would? I believe in our Constitution and I don't want it changed! I want a free America to stay that way. People are being fooled by Obama and I pray to God he doesn't get re-elected!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#65697 Sep 17, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like ordering the death of Osama Bin Laden or removing Quadafi from power and life. Is that not firm in your book? I guess, you figure we should nuke em all and let God sort em out.
NO! They should have been taken out and that had been in the works a long time before Obama. My problem with Obama is that he was taking all the credit for taking out Bin Laden. He should have given more the credit to the people who actually did it. Haven't you ever noticed.......I did this......I did that, etc. It's always about him (Obama). He is just not a leader, plain and simple.

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#65698 Sep 17, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why Obama has been tagged as the Liar-in-Chief!
NOBAMA 2012
Anything to get re-elected!

CHEERS!
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#65699 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I think you have "delusions of grandeur," Seymour.
Pot....kettle.....black You are amazing DAWG. Defend your President..Give us the top 3 reasons REAL Americans should re-elect Obama.... YOU WON"T
proud Democrat

Ozark, MO

#65700 Sep 17, 2012
I will be voting for President Obama and Senator Claire McCaskill

#65701 Sep 17, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If atheist have questions that they feel need answers, there are plenty of people that would be willing to help and discuss those issues. There is plenty of proof the Bible is true if people want to seek the truth. It's up to the person and cannot be forced down a person't throat. I understand what you are saying but only
God can change a heart and until that happens..........the rose-colored glasses don't come off.
CHEERS!
There are plenty of questions that come to mind even of those strong in the faith, that don't have clear answers. There is proof? What is that? Much of it is allegory, at least in the old testament. My faith is built around the theology of the Bible and not dependent on the validity of what are clearly allegories.

#65702 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Those lies did not turn out to be true. You should really learn how to read, it would open up a new world for you, Bizarro Dan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Watson 3 hr Yes talk to your ... 20
Gossip pleease 10 hr Tell me 1
does anyone know Colleen Vance ? 10 hr looking for 1
where are Bill and Janice White ??? 11 hr Just remembering 1
Wayne Metroz and Christa Halsted (Nov '14) 16 hr Never again 49
Flying R Ranch 16 hr Relieved 5
What's a good church in town? (Jun '11) Tue Christian 19

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance