Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with his dark skin. It is what he doesn't do for one thing.
How do you know I am a Christian? You don't know for sure! How I know that I am is because I believe Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for my sins and rose again. I believe in the Trinity.(Father, Son, Holy spirit) I believe He is coming back as He said He would. The only thing he asks is that..........WE BELIEVE! John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believeith in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
I could go on but I'll just stop right there! So now you can critisize me.:))
CHEERS!
So basically, you don't know any more about Obama than you do about anyone else you have never met. You could just say I don't like him because he is a Democrat and let it go at that. You don't have to invent mythical reasons to dislike someone.

I believe Newt claims Christianity. Is he?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you say that you are a Christian, yet you don't stand firm on that issue. You are always hating one person or another.
When you say "God bless America," I am sure that you mean "Yahweh," the Hebrew god. It's an Old Testament thing.
Just because I disagree doesn't mean I hate. I would ever buy you a hamburger if you were hungry.:)

I know you are an atheist but I suggest you get that Bible out and read it once in a while.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So basically, you don't know any more about Obama than you do about anyone else you have never met. You could just say I don't like him because he is a Democrat and let it go at that. You don't have to invent mythical reasons to dislike someone.
I don't dislike Obama because he is a Democrat. I don't think he is sincere and honest about what he says or does. Call it a gut feeling if you want. Perhaps a lack of knowledge or experience! He will not take a firm stand on things that may offend the Muslims. I find that strange. If Newt claims Christianity then I have no reason to think he isn't. Only God knows his heart. Same goes for Obama and I hope he is but I get the distinct feeling he is not.

CHEERS!
Diablo

Avon Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Yellow dawg, you dumbass. That wasn't me that said that. You liberals have to be the stupidest creatures earth. That was your beloved Vice-President Joe Biden speaking about your anointed one. I don't care if Obama is black, white or green. He's the worst of you liberals, stop defending the indefensible.
And here is the link for you "want-to-be fact checkers". This was done by a liberal network CNN.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

In case its not clickable. You can copy&paste. I KNOW liberals know how to do that!

THANKS FOR PLAYING......... AGAIN!

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Map of Violent anti-Freedom Muslim Riots

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

HEY OBAMA, OUR JIHADIST-IN-CHIEF........YOU BUILT THAT!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Diablo wrote:
Yellow dawg, you dumbass. That wasn't me that said that. You liberals have to be the stupidest creatures earth. That was your beloved Vice-President Joe Biden speaking about your anointed one. I don't care if Obama is black, white or green. He's the worst of you liberals, stop defending the indefensible.
And here is the link for you "want-to-be fact checkers". This was done by a liberal network CNN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EgIFV7jXBFQXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
In case its not clickable. You can copy&paste. I KNOW liberals know how to do that!
THANKS FOR PLAYING......... AGAIN!
ROFLMAO!!!

Now that is what Dawg, I mean his alias, likes to say is a GAME POINT!!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Out of the mouth of Rick Sanitorum?

Today at the Values Voters Summit, a gathering of social conservatives, former presidential candidate Rick Santorum told his audience not to expect intelligent people to support their causes.

“We will never have the elite, smart people on our side,” the notoriously antigay Santorum told summit attendees at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C., BuzzFeed reports. He also said social conservatives will never have media support, and he lambasted libertarian-leaning conservatives for wanting to quash discussion of social issues.“Without the church and the family, there is no conservative movement, there is no basic values of America,” he said.

So Rick has finally admitted what the elite, smart people have been saying for years. CON = DUMB! I noticed that here, more than a year ago! I agree, Rick, I agree. LOL
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Rick Santorum just told it like it is, regarding the Republicans:
"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side," said the conservative Santorum to a crowd at this weekend's Values Voter Summit in DC, "because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do."
We have been saying that about the Republicans on this thread for years. We liberals will NEVER be on your side! Amazing that Santorum agrees!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2144-santor...
hahahahaha...I read that too ... "Smart people will never vote for the GOP" hahahahahahahahahaha
Well Duh Rick....just look at the consrsative Republicans that post on here all day long...they prove his statement

bada BAIN.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I disagree doesn't mean I hate. I would ever buy you a hamburger if you were hungry.:)
I know you are an atheist but I suggest you get that Bible out and read it once in a while.
CHEERS!
Well Norton you better start brushing up on the Book of Mormon too... I would buy you a ticket to Kolob...since your NEVER going to be Raptured...

Norton you prove to the truth in Rick Santorum's statement EVERYDAY
"Smart people will never vote for the GOP"
R.Santorum

GAME POINT!
Obama One and Done

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

It's getting deeper and deeper for Obama. Now he's trying to lie his way out of what is going on in the Middle East and people aren't buying it anymore. Even world leaders are starting to recognize him for the failure he is.

Obama One and Done.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

I noticed that the 'Occupy Movement' has regrouped on Wall Street. I get the impression that their demonstrations are intended to be purposeful, but in practice, a rather unorganized crowd of discontent. Even though jobs are hard to come by, I sense they all would be better served if they expended as much time and energy seeking employment. Thoughts?
Haha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama is just a scam he not a true american he just came over to our country to fuck things up an everybody to damn stupid to do some background check on him the only reason he in office because ppl thot the black man woul b smart an change shit but he not as smart as a white man they shld of put old McCain in office idc who in it bc our vote doesn't rele count anyway

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Haha wrote:
Obama is just a scam he not a true american he just came over to our country to fuck things up an everybody to damn stupid to do some background check on him the only reason he in office because ppl thot the black man woul b smart an change shit but he not as smart as a white man they shld of put old McCain in office idc who in it bc our vote doesn't rele count anyway
If you are a white person hoping to further the cause of your superior race, you might start by improving your spelling and grammar.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen some early attempts at making electronic uniforms that video the background and display it on the uniform so that it looks like no one is there. Still at the R&D level, but really cool....
Ah, yes! We Americans design expensive multi-purpose gold-plated, high-tech war toys which are so complicated that they are difficult to maintain and are always breaking down.

The Russians designed the AK-47 which never fails to shoot.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Haha wrote:
Another example of the idiocy and stupidity that comes out of SCUM LOUIS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>l{To clueless "JIHADIST":} I agree you are stupid....
Speaking of STUPID ... did you read about Rick Santorum inadvertently characterizing conservative values as something smart people do not have?

Louis Peitzman of Gawker reports that "at the bigotry-laden Values Voters Summit" last week, Santorum said,

"We will never have the media on our side, ever, in this country. We will never have the elite, smart people on our side."

I would like to nominate Santorum for the "Truth in Advertising" Award!

http://gawker.com/5943560/rick-santorum-on-be...

Video of Santorum:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Electronic "gamers" for Obama!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2146-obamas...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with his dark skin. It is what he doesn't do for one thing.
How do you know I am a Christian? You don't know for sure! How I know that I am is because I believe Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for my sins and rose again. I believe in the Trinity.(Father, Son, Holy spirit) I believe He is coming back as He said He would. The only thing he asks is that.......... WE BELIEVE! John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believeith in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
I could go on but I'll just stop right there! So now you can critisize me.:))...
I am glad you posted that, "Norton." It appears that at least you know ONE verse of the Bible.

In John 3:16, what do the words "his only begotten Son" mean? Why are those words of critical significance to your religion?

Also, what are other implications of that phrase?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So basically, you don't know any more about Obama than you do about anyone else you have never met. You could just say I don't like him because he is a Democrat and let it go at that. You don't have to invent mythical reasons to dislike someone.
With his "Family Values," Newt is an "equal-opportunity" husband.

I doubt "Norton" thinks of Gingrich as a Christian. Newt has joined the Catholic Church.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are an atheist but I suggest you get that Bible out and read it once in a while....
I know you are a "Christian," but I suggest you get your Bible out and read it once in a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Mountain View Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••