Wondering

Kabul, Afghanistan

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Has anyone heard when Mtn View or West Plains will be having their Christmas parades? Not looking for immature comments, just actual info. Thanks.
me too

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 30, 2012
quick call to chamber or city hall will get your answer easier and quicker..
mvp

Belle, MO

#3 Oct 30, 2012
me too wrote:
quick call to chamber or city hall will get your answer easier and quicker..
We are already working on the State Football championship float for the MV parade. Can't wait to see that Trophy shining in the sun on that float. Other sports are doing well, too. Last weekend the cross country boys won districts and going to state championship contest this weekend. Things are looking good at ole Liberty High!

I have been checking around for the date of the parage but am guessing it will be Dec. 8th.
jo jo

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Parade has been cancelled do to flood from the football team crying they lost. They talk a big game but can't back it up on the field.
mvp

Belle, MO

#5 Oct 30, 2012
jo jo wrote:
Parade has been cancelled do to flood from the football team crying they lost. They talk a big game but can't back it up on the field.
Get back to class, jo jo! Your softball team is not doing the best, either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RC flying 17 hr Popeye 1
Ozark Mountain Cinema, shut down? 18 hr GGG 14
Best looking girls in Willow? Thu Hmmmm 6
D.C plumbing Wed Unsatisfied 1
drugs Jan 15 curious 19
Ozark Mtn Cinema to reopen in March Jan 14 Preacherman 4
Who knows him Jan 13 MRS BORGMAN 9

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance