who does the best (cheap) tattoos aro...

who does the best (cheap) tattoos around here?

Created by DeeDee on Apr 16, 2010

8 votes

Click on an option to vote

mike

brad

jim

Not

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Go to west plains to street waves! Awsome tats get done there! Not to bad on the prices either!
tiffany

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2010
you can get a free tatt from brad for a piece of ass when hes away from his ol Lady!He did a good job on my tweetie bird tatt!
well

Richlandtown, PA

#3 Apr 17, 2010
Don't let Raymond Smotherman and his traveling hepititas tattoo gun touch you! He might do a good job-but who wants to take the chance of being infected with god knows what!!
carol

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2010
tiffany wrote:
you can get a free tatt from brad for a piece of ass when hes away from his ol Lady!He did a good job on my tweetie bird tatt!
yea,o Dell is slime.youll catch summthin from him.probaly already did stupid !
Not

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 17, 2010
Just go to west plains to street waves! Save ur self the stupid crap! Just pay the money for the right tatoo! And no other jerms!
again

Farmer City, IL

#6 Apr 17, 2010
Not wrote:
Just go to west plains to street waves! Save ur self the stupid crap! Just pay the money for the right tatoo! And no other jerms!
Tim you better stop posting.
So Be It

Branson, MO

#7 Apr 18, 2010
Always remember, you get what you pay for. Good idea going on here and checking first..
Not

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 18, 2010
again wrote:
<quoted text> Tim you better stop posting.
! U don't know me so shut up! Ilm not a guy at all and street waves has done all my tats and they r the only ones i will go to!
tattooee

Ozark, MO

#9 Apr 18, 2010
Mike's the best.
jerry

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Brad who? you mean the one wiyh fat angela?
carol

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2010
yes,the one with fat angela.Man is she blind or just dont give a shit.
Oh yeah

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2010
Not wrote:
It's Germs, not jerms.... Moron!!!

Since: Jun 10

Springfield, MO

#13 Jun 5, 2010
well wrote:
Don't let Raymond Smotherman and his traveling hepititas tattoo gun touch you! He might do a good job-but who wants to take the chance of being infected with god knows what!!
Have you ever watched him do a tattoo? No, you haven't I can promise you that!! Everything is 100 percent brand new!! I hope Karma gets you for your accusations!!! Obvisouly someone has an issue with him lol I bet you wouldn't say it to his face!! Why does it always seem the more jealous a person is the more trash talk the want to mouth!! You already said that he done a good job so I think you just wanted to make up a little something more to make sure that no one wanted a tat from him to gurantee that someone else could have some business!! He is way to busy for anymore work trust me I have been begging for months.
Just Me

Bonnots Mill, MO

#14 Jun 6, 2010
Hey Larry's Ink Art in West Plains does really good on tattoos and they aren't real expensive either.
True

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2012
well wrote:
Just arrested.

#1 FELONY POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH INTENT TO DELIVER- METHAMPHETAMINE #2 DRIVING WHILE SUSPENDED #3 FOLLOWING TO CLOSELY #4 MISDEMEANOR CARTER COUNTY WARRANT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
internet tax 4 hr Linda Weaver1 5
drug bust 19 hr Troll Alert 23
Guy you should or shouldnt date in summersville (Apr '17) Wed Farmer Farts 11
Daniel Lafevers Wed Thads Friend 11
who are the best looking men in willow (Nov '09) Wed Linda Weaver1 166
Walmart Super Center construction begins Wed Preacherman 9
Russians Apr 17 Rusky Lover 1

Mountain View Jobs

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages